Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order (18571 Views)

Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order / IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Abdul05: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2021
studentwriter:
and later they will blame Buhari and APC for their self inflicted pains
grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by stinechykee: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Which power vacuum? You be proper mumu.
Your hatred against IPOB will not let you admit that IPOB is indeed feeling power vacuum in the whole South East so cry till eternity hahaha
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Tomahawk99(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Your hatred against IPOB will not let you admit that IPOB is indeed feeling power vacuum in the whole South East so cry till eternity hahaha
Simple question, which power vacuum are they filling?
Una go just dey throw up words wey una hear. Are there no elected leaders in the east? Your illiteracy is in stacks.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by stinechykee: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2021
marsup:
My question is...... If Nigeria gets divided, is it the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and ipob that will rule Biafra?
How is that your concern who will rule Biafra.I thought you people said Biafra is an online country

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by matm: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Even if Nnamdi Kanu is arraigned today,it won't make any difference.Its called "first hearing" The chief justice will only be there to read charges against him,after which he will be sent to prison.And that will be followed by series of trials which will take years of which no one knows the year it will end.
But people who are ignorant of how the court works are shouting dt he should be brought to court today,perhaps with the hope that he will be tried and released.
The only thing dt can lead to his release is presidential pardon.And dt can only be made possible through diplomacy using Igbo elites.
Continuous killing of people b/c of Kanu's detention will make such negotiation very difficult since ipob which is his brain child,is a proscribed group by the fg.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
kollinz1234:
Ipob is the government of the east

Terrorizing East

People leaving with fear .

Non is sitting at home willingly.
Is Out of fear.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by odinnie369: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Its normal things in times like this, during the lockdowns we had so many panic buyings
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by stinechykee: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Simple question, which power vacuum are they filling?
Una go just dey throw up words wey una hear. Are there no elected leaders in the east? Your illiteracy is in stacks.
The reason why I don't engage in any discussion with people like you is that you have low IQ.Your type that is being programmed is a waste of time engaging in argument with you because i will be reduce to your low IQ level foolish and ustless man like you
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
terrorizing
create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.
"he used his private army to terrorize the population"
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by einsteine(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Jestin:
All the Eastern states should enforce this sit at home until their son is released. Northerners will not take this rubbish.

How does the sit-at-home affect Buhari?

Na Buhari dey buy food at high prices to stock up?
Abi na Buhari dey hide inside house unable to go about his business?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Jestin:
All the Eastern states should enforce this sit at home until their son is released. Northerners will not take this rubbish.
you must be stupid to think self suffering by u block heads ll make Nigerian govt release a criminal in nnamdi Kanu... If ina like Make Ina kee Ina self
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Tomahawk99(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
The reason why I don't engage in any discussion with people like you is that you have low IQ.Your type that is being programmed is a waste of time engaging in argument with you because i will be reduce to your low IQ level foolish and ustless man like you
cheesy Oga with your high IQ you still don't know the meaning of power vacuum.
See this village mgbeke feeling fly grin.
Simple, which power vacuum are they filling? Is there no elected government in the east?
You be real blockhead.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
How is that your concern who will rule Biafra.I thought you people said Biafra is an online country

Online till end of cyberspace.

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu

Read the mean of
terrorizing-
create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Kaiser20: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2021
matm:
Even if Nnamdi Kanu is arraigned today,it won't make any difference.Its called "first hearing" The chief justice will only be there to read charges against him,after which he will be sent to prison.And that will be followed by series of trials which will take years of which no one knows the year it will end.
But people who are ignorant of how the court works are shouting dt he should be brought to court today,perhaps with the hope that he will be tried and released.
The only thing dt can lead to his release is presidential pardon.And dt can only be made possible through diplomacy using Igbo elites.
Continuous killing of people b/c of Kanu's detention will make such negotiation very difficult since ipob which is his brain child,is a proscribed group by the fg.
Ipob- members are another herdsmen in SE, they will never understand what you wrote up there.
Some of them are destroying their own villages shouting release Nnamdi Kanu as if he committed Traffic or civil offense

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by stinechykee: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

cheesy Oga with your high IQ you still don't know the meaning of power vacuum.
See this village mgbeke feeling fly grin.
Simple, which power vacuum are they filling? Is there no elected government in the east?
You be real blockhead.
Like I said,there are some people I engage in a meaningful discussion not people like you that have nothing to offer.So I advice you to look for your low IQ type foolish boy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by brown3: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
What do you expect from the DOT Nation. They choose money over everything, even their own parents.

People who kill their own flesh and blood just to make money.

Tufiakwa.
how many skulls have you mine today
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmm .. But Nnamdi Kanu asked you to fast and here you are buying foodstuffs cool

IPOB is organization
Not all igbos are members..
Ipob only hijack the voice of the Igbos through online.

90% of the igbos are not member of Ipob.
They are forcing people by saying all igbos are Biafra.

Terrorizing

Igbos are not sitting at home willingly... Is out of fear .
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Tomahawk99(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Like I said,there are some people I engage in a meaningful discussion not people like you that have nothing to offer.So I advice you to look for your low IQ type foolish boy
Answer simple question... which power vacuum are they filling?
You are a stack illiterate. Talking about IQ, i challenge you to any intellectual test of your choice and i will still win you hands down.
Illiterate blockhead like you. You fools just post crap with no evidence to back it up.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me which power vacuum they are filling or is it just talk you heard from your father at the beer joint? grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by kollinz1234(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2021
berrystunn:

Terrorizing East

People leaving with fear .

Non is sitting at home willingly.
Is Out of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by ezechi24(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:
Economic activities grounded grin grin

Meaning,

Less Revenue accures to the purse of their state governors ..

Whereas other regions are developing rapidly
grin grin ( SW As a case study)

Have you been to Ogun state? grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by ebisole(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Loool, this is not a market in the east , old photo
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by SirBlack999(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Which power vacuum? You be proper mumu.
Your papa is the proper mumu for pregnanting your mum
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by BoosBae(f): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Dcaliphate:
After everything you've been seeing happening in this country and after what happened at Lekki Toll Gate on 20-10-2020 if you still believe this country doesn't need to break up then you need to get your head checked. Majority of the police brutality victims are Yorubas and Ibos. God bless ipob, God bless Oduduwa Nation. Let this Nigeria of the Hausa/fulani stay on their own alone.

What about the Niger Delta people?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Kinzo0917(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmm .. But Nnamdi Kanu asked you to fast and here you are buying foodstuffs cool
. YOU ARE SO FUNNY .YOU ARE RIGHT. WHY ARE THEY BUYING FOOD WHEN NNAMDI KALU… TOLD THEM TO DO DRY FASTING, OR CANT THEY DO COMMON FASTING FOR THEIR god KALU? IGBOS TOO LIKE FOOD
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2021
kollinz1234:

Terrorizing-
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by RodgersAkpafu: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2021
SirBlack999:
IPOB is filling the power vacuum in Alaigbo.
Ndị otelectual should continue speaking English in Lagos
And you think this is a good thing?
You people are not serious at all.

A group of riff raffs are holding the state ransom
And we have some of our people celebrating this awful development?
Shameful
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2021
I no see any panic buying and selling in this picture wey you take post undecided

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Kwili: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:

Meaning,

grin grin which of the south west? Is it osun that is developing with skull mining business or Ogun that's known for ritualist or ibandan that's fill with dilipited buildings?

Or u mean Lagos that is no man land.
Apart from Lagos which u and I know is a no mans land, tell me other state in southwest that is developing?

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by kollinz1234(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
berrystunn:

Terrorizing-
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:

Meaning,

Lolssss, see aboki shine my shoe
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by berrystunn(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2021
kollinz1234:

Terrorizing-
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by kollinz1234(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2021
grin
berrystunn:

Terrorizing-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Calabar Hold Fitness & Sensitization Walk (Pics) / Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Knows Fate June 18 / Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.