Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order (26008 Views)

Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB / IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by benjackugo: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order

Election Must Hold In Anambra - Asari Dokubo's Biafra Customary Government Counters IPOB Order

Former militant, Asari Dokubo's De Facto Customary Government of Biafra, has stated that the November 6, 2021 Governorship election of Anambra State, must hold as scheduled by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), IgbereTV reports.

The Head of Information and Communication, Uche Okafor-Mefor, disclosed this in a statement urging the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) not to deny the people of the State from voting.

The De facto Biafra Customary Government said the sit-at-home order was criminal while also demanding the federal government to immediately withdraw their security forces deployed to the South East region, pointing out that the use of violent approach against the Igbos would no longer be acceptable.

“In the light of the complex developments, hydra-headed security challenges and other sundry issues adversely affecting the indigenous civilian populations lumped up together against their will in Nigeria, the De Facto Customary.' The group said in a statement to Vanguard.

'The government of Biafra hereby declares as follows; the hydra-headed government believes absolutely in the sanctity of human life – the protection of lives in the Biafran territory – and therefore condemns in no uncertain terms the ongoing wanton destruction of lives and properties in Biafraland by both state and non-state actors irrespective of their motives.

“That the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra extols the democratic ethos for which Biafrans are known and as such declares support for the people of Biafra to exercise their democratic rights to vote and be voted for in Biafraland in the current and future elections.”

On the Anambra governorship election, “That in line with this pronouncement, the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra affirms that elections in Anambra State and elsewhere in Biafraland must hold by the extant laws; that any boycott of the Anambra elections and others elsewhere remains fruitless, counterproductive and would be incapable of invalidating the electoral process because a winner must emerge eventually by the circumstances strongly urged to go out and vote for the preferred candidates of their choices.

“That the continued violent campaign for the boycott of elections and other ancillary unethical conducts which are inimical to the advancement of the Biafran cause are subsequently frowned at and as such must be discouraged forthwith.

“That the proponents of this self-annihilating strategy must be reminded that in reality, the best way to be in control of political power is by engaging and by going through the democratic process itself or they will otherwise and in effect be aiding and abating the same Fulani-controlled Nigerian state to all the more heavily militarise Biafraland, impose a state of emergency, kill more Biafrans, ultimately rig the elections and fraudulently install their stooges.”

'Just as the group condemned alleged violence against the people of the Southeast region saying: “That the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra further condemns without any equivocation the associated systematic subject on of Biafrans to torture and the targeted assassination of Biafrans on Biafran soil. These are heinous conducts against the laws of the land and prohibited as atrocious crimes by the international community.

“That the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra calls on the Nigerian government to withdraw her forces from the Biafran territory forthwith and to arrest and bring to justice all her security personnel implicated in the commission of crimes against humanity, enforced disappearances and extra-judicial killings in Biafraland.

“That the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra opposes and deplores in its entirety any torture or killings of Biafrans by Biafrans on Biafran soil. Henceforth, anybody or group of people embarking on this criminality remain the enemy of the people.

“That the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra welcomes any civil disobedience measures taken by Biafrans in response or protest to the violations of their fundamental human rights this criminality which advances the ever legitimate Biafran cause. In this regard and with particular reference, any sit-at-home in line with the above-stated objective which is voluntary is welcome.”

“However, any violent enforcement of such exercise leading to the forcible restriction of movements, destruction of businesses, above-stated in Biafraland must be challenged. We further reiterate that violent enforcement of any said sit-at-home exercise is criminal conduct, and anybody indulging in those despicable conducts remains a criminal.

“Finally, that the De Facto Customary Government of Biafra reaffirms and reasserts that Biafra is our heritage and would do everything humanly possible to defend, and her people. Long live the people of Biafra. Long live the State of Biafra.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CViPAk8Nn_o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Kunlelee: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Whether they like it or not a winner will be announce on the 7th of November.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
This criminal still walking a free man

Always accusing someone of the same offence he's guilty of

Na God go punish all of una

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Danjikanbauchi: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
This baby elephant again.

I like the way IPOB is not giving you attention.

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This baby elephant again.

I like the way IPOB is not giving you attention.
The earlier we realise there won't be Biafra and Yoruba nation, the better for everyone

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Danjikanbauchi: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The earlier we realise there won't be Biafra and Yoruba nation, the better for everyone
fuckoff if you mentioned me again on this forum I will slap your ugly face.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Afamed: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But there will be online Biafra ? IPoB don deal with this one

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin consin am self?

3 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamed:

But there will be online Biafra ? IPoB don deal with this one
I've always shown my love for the Igbo but I will never support Biafra and Yoruba nation

Nigeria is stronger together , insha Allah, all the enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.. Buhari inclusive.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gbas gbos

4 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Afamed: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've always shown my love for the Igbo but I will never support Biafra and Yoruba nation

Nigeria is stronger together , insha Allah, all the enemies of Nigeria will be out to shame.. Buhari inclusive.
You are a known Pro Biafra on this forum. E be like say IPoB don do you strong thing for Upper Iweka

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
fuckoff if you mentioned me again on this forum I will slap your ugly face.
You're inconsequential my man, go rest.

You're a small boy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamed:

You are a known Pro Biafra on this forum. E be like say IPoB don do you strong thing for Upper Iweka

I am Ibile and my blood is Yoruba .... But I got friends and inlaw from the Igbo tribe and I love them so much .

Loving them won't make me support Biafra or Yoruba nation

I've said these so many times here

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by dallasi: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

pls loud it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
DONT WASTE ELECTION MATER IALS . Forget election for now GIVE THEM MILITARY GOVERNOR AND ARMY COMMISSIIONERS .I PITY ANANMBRA YOUTHS because OF D KILLER ANAMBRA BOYZ FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESD The ARMY MAY ERASE ANAMBRA YOUTHS TO RESTORE NORMACY TIL ONLY OLD PPL GO REMAIN FOR ANAMBra...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Allsouls: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
benjackugo:
"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order

https://www.instagram.com/p/CViPAk8Nn_o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Who is the idiot?, After talking he should come to Anambra state to vote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

that's your own bowl of kunu

9 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Brimstone77: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Someone should tell this fat pig that the election is in anambra not bayelsea Creek..

This slowpoke have no right in any Igbo territory or Biafra..

He should focus on his ijaw republic or Niger Delta republic..

The earlier these clowns at the swamp area understand that they are no longer inclusive in the incoming biafran republic the better for them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Flexherbal(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wahala don start.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Broveens42(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Forget election for now GIVE THEM MILITARY GOVERNOR AND ARMY COMMISSIIONERS .I PITY ANANMBRA YOUTHS because OF D KILLER ANAMBRA BOYZ FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESD The ARMY MAY ERASE ANAMBRA YOUTHS TO RESTORE NORMACY TIL ONLY OLD PPL GO REMAIN FOR ANAMBRA...

That's all you Africans can think about.
Military military force force army this army that...

14 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by GreatBoss: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
Someone should tell this fat pig that the election is in anambra not bayelsea Creek..

This slowpoke have no right in any Igbo territory or Biafra..

He should focus on his ijaw republic or Niger Delta republic..

The earlier these clowns at the swamp area understand that they are no longer inclusive in the incoming biafran republic the better for them.

It's Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone.

2 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by GreatBoss: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
God bless the Ijaw Republic.

God bless General Ditari.

5 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Pumpumking: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bola146:
Gbas gbos

^^^^U AGAIN AN WOT TYPES OF ENGLISH IS THISE?
U will definitely disgrase person if u come london!!(no oofenesece) angry
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Afamed: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile and my blood is Yoruba .... But I got friends and inlaw from the Igbo tribe and I love them so much .

You can not be Biafran on Monday morning, then Tuesday evening you are Ibile. Bold enough to hold on to your UGM/ ESN group

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamed:

You can not be Biafran on Monday morning, then Tuesday evening you are Ibile. Bold enough to hold on to your UGM/ ESN group
Marijuana influenced comment as usual

Drops pen grin

6 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Ttalk: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Fake Ibile. You see what hiding under a tribe to perpetrate wickedness could cost a person. You have lost your identity and would remain lost as long as you remain in dirty bigotry you are known for.

Just imagine how every tribe is rejecting you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by PrinceOfLagos: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ttalk:

Fake Ibile. You see what hiding under a tribe to perpetrate wickedness could cost a person. You have lost your identity and would remain lost as long as you remain in dirty bigotry you are known for.

Just imagine how every tribe is rejecting you
You cannot blackmail me into hating the igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mr tokunbo or what ever Just tell this terrorists APC government regime's to negotiate with all the aggrieved people's in south east, so that's all we are seeking for just from them for now
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by AbijaJ: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's finished. Fat boy has spoken. Ipob should fall in-line cool

2 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by wwwtortoise(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Noise as usual.

2 Likes

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by irunoko(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin

This one should go and smoke his Igbo while reading the quoran grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.