Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order (18558 Views)

Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order / IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by adolfHitler1934: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

They kill their parents but u people rape ur daughters. Can u acknowledge that first? remove the log from yr eyes. Dot giving u sleepless nights. Meaning the dot is pulling weight
You guys don't take criticism yet you criticise others. You see other tribes as inferior to your own. You always want to dominate others and shout marginalisation at any slightest thing that doesn't go your way. You look down on others, seeing them as not smart as your tribe. You commit all kind of atrocious act but when you are caught to be prosecuted you begin to shout persecution.
No region will do half of what you people do in others region and live in peace....you and your people are too problematic and troublesome.
You are not even any where good amongst yourselves. Hate, envy and backbiting is all your hallmark. Even if you are allowed to get the Biafra, South Sudan and Somalia will be a child's play to your implosion.

Except you people purge yourselves of hate and the belief that your tribe is superior to others, you people will continue to experience political "huba huba" where peace will elude your region and people.
Know the truth and know peace.

ADOLF HITLER.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by marsup: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
How is that your concern who will rule Biafra.I thought you people said Biafra is an online country
Don't be too hasty. If you must argue, argue intelligently. It's not all Igbos that are in support of this immature agitation, and the reason is, Igbos can't be ruled by clueless, authoritarians. What are the laid out plans, if Biafra is achieved? Fighting without vision....... Grounding business activities, forcing people to stay home, killing people who disobey. That's not the way.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by lawkenoz(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Kwili:

grin grin which of the south west? Is it osun that is developing with skull mining business or Ogun that's known for ritualist or ibandan that's fill with dilipited buildings?

Or u mean Lagos that is no man land.
Apart from Lagos which u and I know is a no mans land, tell me other state in southwest that is developing?

Oh boy why you dey find that guy trouble nah, you know the moment you call Lagos no man's land they actually loose it? He will start foaming in the mouth and talking about how in time they will chase or kill all the Igbos in Lagos. The no man's land gives them heart aches that vexes them to the point of death. Abeg next time call am tier tribal land. You too like fight! angry grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by lawkenoz(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2021
marsup:
Don't be too hasty. If you must argue, argue intelligently. It's not all Igbos that are in support of this immature agitation, and the reason is, Igbos can't be ruled by clueless, authoritarians. What are the laid out plans, if Biafra is achieved? Fighting without vision....... Grounding business activities, forcing people to stay home, killing people who disobey. That's not the way.

Where do you stay if I may ask? Rather than believe what you read on the media hook line and sinker why not ask people who really live in the south east about what's the true situation of things on ground.

I have family there and I can categorically tell you from what I've been told IPOB has no business with killing citizens. Their report is that the IPOB guys stay mostly in bushes and only come out when the police and security forces start to harass people like in Orly for instance.

I had a friend in mbaise tell me during the Monday lockdowns that there a few hoodlums and areas boys who use the sit at home excuse to forment trouble and beat people up. They actually have no link with IPOB just riffraffs trying to forment trouble.

In Owerri particular my father in-law said they avoid going out not because of IPOB but because of the Nigerian security men, people have fallen victim to thier excessive display of force and many died, they told me gory stories on innocents harrassed and tagged IPOB members just for extortion.

Rather than read the news and draw conclusions, talk to people who live in the region and find out how far! According to them IPOB has never killed any "innocent citizen" a lot of them have t even come across or seen any IPOB member. The attacks on police has been a long time coming cuz of Thier excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2021
DOTian:

Purse Kee u dia.
Lol
Ndi developing rapidly.
You are developing with MC Oluomo and Baba Suwe, abi?
Don’t mind the fool, developing rabidly by the same Igbos. Almost all the houses in Ikoyi, Lekki, VGC is owned by Emeka and Chuks ventures. Their own na to sell land give them for development. Ndi Ara!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by lawkenoz(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
You guys don't take criticism yet you criticise others. You see other tribes as inferior to your own. You always want to dominate others and shout marginalisation at any slightest thing that doesn't go your way. You look down on others, seeing them as not smart as your tribe. You commit all kind of atrocious act but when you are caught to be prosecuted you begin to shout persecution.
No region will do half of what you people do in others region and live in peace....you and your people are too problematic and troublesome.
You are not even any where good amongst yourselves. Hate, envy and backbiting is all your hallmark. Even if you are allowed to get the Biafra, South Sudan and Somalia will be a child's play to your implosion.

Except you people purge yourselves of hate and the belief that your tribe is superior to others, you people will continue to experience political "huba huba" where peace will elude your region and people.
Know the truth and know peace.

ADOLF HITLER.

Seriously? Igbo did all these things you accuse them of? They dominate others, feel superior, criticize but don't take criticism, full of hate, look down on others, problematic and troublesome. Only the Igbos all these adjectives?

And to you all these accusations are true, the Igbos are demonic in thier entirety and your tribesmen are angels with a holy blood and do no wrong?

Mister, bigotry kills ooh. Tribalism when it festers in the form I'm seeing in your case it can actually kill ooh. A whole tribe you cast all these aspertiions on just because you banter online and spew diatribes against each other.

You are filled with the same hate you accuse them of, but somehow feel you are holier and you accuse them feeling superior? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Mexicanbreed: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Dcaliphate:
After everything you've been seeing happening in this country and after what happened at Lekki Toll Gate on 20-10-2020 if you still believe this country doesn't need to break up then you need to get your head checked. Majority of the police brutality victims are Yorubas and Ibos. God bless ipob, God bless Oduduwa Nation. Let this Nigeria of the Hausa/fulani stay on their own alone.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by marsup: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2021
lawkenoz:

Where do you stay if I may ask? Rather than believe what you read on the media hook line and sinker why not ask people who really live in the south east about what's the true situation of things on ground.

I have family there and I can categorically tell you from what I've been told IPOB has no business with killing citizens. Their report is that the IPOB guys stay mostly in bushes and only come out when the police and security forces start to harass people like in Orly for instance.

I had a friend in mbaise tell me during the Monday lockdowns that there a few hoodlums and areas boys who use the sit at home excuse to forment trouble and beat people up. They actually have no link with IPOB just riffraffs trying to forment trouble.

In Owerri particular my father in-law said they avoid going out not because of IPOB but because of the Nigerian security men, people have fallen victim to thier excessive display of force and many died, they told me gory stories on innocents harrassed and tagged IPOB members just for extortion.

Rather than read the news and draw conclusions, talk to people who live in the region and find out how far! According to them IPOB has never killed any "innocent citizen" a lot of them have t even come across or seen any IPOB member. The attacks on police has been a long time coming cuz of Thier excesses.
who gave the sit at home order from the beginning? Sometimes we make decisions that comes back to haunt us. Decisions that weren't thought out. Ipob first gave the sit at home order, they later claimed to have cancelled it. Malicious elements have taken advantage of this to unleash terror on innocent people.
It brings me back to my earlier statement......... Don't make decisions, without a solid plan. Is this how Biafrans will be governed?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by SirBlack999(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

And you think this is a good thing?
You people are not serious at all.

A group of riff raffs are holding the state ransom
And we have some of our people celebrating this awful development?
Shameful
IPOB are not the ones that razed Izombe to the ground, or the ones that killed and raped men and women at Obigbo. You that knows what's up, what are you doing?

I love your English by the way. Is that the Queen's, do you speak it with a UK accent? Otele.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by RodgersAkpafu: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
SirBlack999:

IPOB are not the ones that razed Izombe to the ground, or the ones that killed and raped men and women at Obigbo. You that knows what's up, what are you doing?

I love your English by the way. Is that the Queen's, do you speak it with a UK accent? Otele.
Just as I expected
Riff raff
We have useless leadership Imo state
That's not in doubt
But having half baked no do well riff raffs hold the state to ransom is just unacceptable.
People with sense of reason are warning about the repercussions of these
But emotionally charged street urchins are chest beating and cheering this madness

Its okay
We will see the end result of this
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by SirBlack999(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
lawkenoz:

You shouldn't have responded to that fool in the first place... Imagine saying "immature agitation.....".

He must be one of those Abuja/Lagos Igbos. Ndị ọkachamara
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by SirBlack999(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Just as I expected
Riff raff
We have useless leadership Imo state
That's not in doubt
But having half baked no do well riff raffs hold the state to ransom is just unacceptable.
People with sense of reason are warning about the repercussions of these
But emotionally charged street urchins are chest beating and cheering this madness

Its okay
We will see the end result of this
Second of all. Instead of being in that Lagos and ditching out half baked takes from your old armchair. Why don't you go down to the east. Ubulu eke.
And those you're calling riff-raffs are running things in Alaigbo. But youre only popular on here, that's if anyone knows you.
Ndị hydraulic will soon give you a quit notice, that's if they don't drown you first in that lagoon their oba threatened you with. Ikwirigba.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Queenslander(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided I’m from Enugu (Nsukka) I dnt do ipob
you wish,
Continue to fool and deceive yourself,. Mad man!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Dcaliphate(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

What happened at the Lekki Tollgate, tell us?
Go and ask Fashola let him tell you what you're itching to hear
Re: Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order by Joyceaile(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
you wish,
Continue to fool and deceive yourself,. Mad man!!
pls ride on sistah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Calabar Hold Fitness & Sensitization Walk (Pics) / Buhari Appoints Abike-dabiri SSA On Diaspora / ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.