Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P (3914 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Linadinna: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2021
After rumours of the Starboy CEO getting married to his manager Jada P.

Wizkid has come out to verify the rumours.

He wrote; This is for life. Long life and big blessings. She's an amazing mum and an amazing woman. Love all the way.

See screenshot below.

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Linadinna: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2021

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by HopeNeverDies: 4:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Ftc?
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Tony5050(m): 4:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Interesting grin

Second Chioma in the making....you all knew the aftermath of it all angry grin grin

Kindly check my signature for your Academic Affairs
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Mistake

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by yanabasee2: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Bloggers eh...

They'll just blog to attract traffick.....
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Them match.

I pity Wizkid. When American woman will blackmail him and collect all he has toiled for, his eyes will open.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by lkillbrokehoes: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2021
I would have want him to marry her, out of all wizkid's baby Mamas, she's the only one has sense, and she's the reason why his songs is making waves all over America and Europe, don't forget she worked with Superstars like Chris Brown and others

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Jedalord: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Them match.

I pity Wizkid. When American woman will blackmail him and collect all he has toiled for, his eyes will open.
Omo those gyals dem no dey use Normal to dey pick man, their own worse pass kayamanta... I reserve my comment
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Recardo(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2021
All these bloggers with unverifiable "rumours"
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Money stops nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by fourboys: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2021
I no be bad belle embarassed embarassed congrats wizy man
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Dalil8: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, well i mean every bad wife today was at some point a 'good' and 'loving' girlfriend....

But what do i know.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by bigjackass: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2021
But why Wizkid con black like charcoal now
Is he wearing a black skin suit ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by FreeSpirited: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Na This small boy go dey give this woman doggy style..hmmm
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Gadafii: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
we the online inlaws wish you the best of luck, anything that happen be it good or bad to the marriage, we will aww and haha and move on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2021
After four rounds of doggy style there is nothing to search for between her thighs. I call this a lie concocted by filthy bloggers. The woman na expired property, sef.
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Adetola456(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Mandela27: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Osuma,wizzy dey throw ozuma grin
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
True?
Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by tillaman(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Machalla
Manyewu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Verifies His Marriage To Jada P by Iamicekid(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
How he take verify am, unna go sha dey match make people together forcefully, cause he wish am birthday don mean se them don marry abi

(1) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" / Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.