Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men (7289 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Half of our Nigerian policemen would fail the drug tests... They join area boys to smoks ganja, some of them are even cocaine addicts.

Get ready for fake drug test results.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by SenecaTheYonger: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Not just saying it, it has to be enforced
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by BruncleZuma: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Seeing is believing
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by bayelsaowei(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2021
And even for you too lai Muhammad... cheesy..you lie too much
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Sanchez01: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
This is one of the most. Infact the most sensible thing that this man have said since he has been appointed minister.
This is the effect of the protest. The lunatics fear a revolution and the fact that Nigerian youths are rallying at a crucial time when election is near is even more disturbing for them.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by juniorstar(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2021
You have less than 90days to mine and become a millionaire. Dont miss it..cos many will miss it not because they were not told but because they said later.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by tradepunter: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2021
okaniudemba:
Good morning everyone, we have finally restocked and better this time
330 watts solar panels [Germany ��] available with 25 years lifeline span
We also have batteries [wet and dry]
Inverters [5kva and 3.5kva]
Note: All are German products
Am the sole owner and importer of it
You can contact me with 08039489441

All these na Chinese things
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by hopewealth: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2021
I just think his children would also think the way their father are talking is making sense just because is defending his master now because they are in government now not minding that human being last for a while but your deed would speak of generation that would come after you,let Mohammad children be mindful of these if only they would not take after him and if they easily forget they use this same toss during past government and nobody tell them that what they are doing is against the state but now anything that props up is against the state not thinking of the causes and probably the solution to what right thinking Nigeria want from the government and what they can contribute to make it work better, if all do what is right in this country all would enjoy it and if we do the VI's versa we all see the result
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by kaygreeno: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2021
See this Dangbana seff dey talk" Person wey in blood don turn drugs mixture finish sef dey wine state" Oga Lai nobody send your papa.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Rexymania(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2021
2 years from now, he'd be irrelevant
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2021
What about the army n more especially police officers?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by greatiyk4u(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
My pity goes to this man's wife and children. Imagine having a liar and a thief as a husband and father respectively. How can only one person be an embodiment of anything evil. He is a top top liar. He is big big thief who recently stole 100 million naira. He is a terrorist sympathiser and enabler through his unending lies in defense of terrorists and above all he is a prominent member of this failed regime.

If he was your father, you would surely have been more useful at this age of yours than your present status, stop pitting people who are better off than you are.....

Its unfortunate you don't understand the requirements of a Government spokespersons job,he feeds you what is resolved by the Government to give out...this is done world over, even at your microcosm level of SM reportage, it is obvious how you kick against anything not aligned with your ideology irrespective of the veracity of the news.

Zukwanu ike
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Finally.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by naikeboy(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Politicians should do same too, it will still be manipulated anyway.....
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by maxito28: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Is a gud development but let dat psychiatric,drug test start from Aso Rock. I believe some of our politicians are even worse than our security personnel lipsrsealed
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by maxito28: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Is a gud development but let dat psychiatric,drug test start from Aso Rock. I believe some of our politicians are even worse than our security personnel :-
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Mccullum: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
My pity goes to this man's wife and children. Imagine having a liar and a thief as a husband and father respectively. How can only one person be an embodiment of anything evil. He is a top top liar. He is big big thief who recently stole 100 million naira. He is a terrorist sympathiser and enabler through his unending lies in defense of terrorists and above all he is a prominent member of this failed regime.

He's doing his job, he has the task of protecting the interest of the regime, so it's a different side of life at home and at work, it's incomparable.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Somebody as agaya as he is called someone runaway...

Na him they suppose test... Make him no land 4 yaba left....

RUBBISH...!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by boxypane(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2021
90 persons kidnapped from GUO bus in Edo, nobody in this filthy devilish Govt is saying anything... My God
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by J2381: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2021
I'm sure the nosy and unruly security operatives will start looking for ways to bypass this drug test.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Ekele22(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2021
L.L.L.M,others are taking it in law,but his own is Legendary Liar Lia Mohammed.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Yankee101: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
And the politicians that control them nko?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by ejimatic: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://thenationonlineng.net/govt-psychiatric-drug-tests-mandatory-for-security-men/amp/
. 80 percent of then use drug I remember a day I was coming from Lagos and I stopped over at Iwo Road Ibadan after the Total filling station to urinate..I was surprised to.police officers in a large number and bus drivers using Indian Hemp like a carnival . Use of drug is becoming a galore in Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by seguno2: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
Sir, it wouldn't be bad if you take one as well.

What of his boss? Does he have to take one as well
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by wizelink(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2021
You and your co-politians need the test more than the men in uniform because your likes gave the uniformed people orders using stolen public fund thus, making them misbehave in the public.
You the liar needs the test more than anyone in Nigeria may it could help in controling your uncontrollable lies
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Lightorder: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Fake news. Our police is the best. Our youth is the problem. #endyouths
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by lexrichy(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
This is one of the most. Infact the most sensible thing that this man have said since he has been appointed minister.
correction, this the only sensible thing he has said.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Fahdiga(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Mccullum:

He's doing his job, he has the task of protecting the interest of the regime, so it's a different side of life at home and at work, it's incomparable.
I doubt this is the case with Lai Muhammed. His audacious lies are beyond doing his job
Re: Lai Mohammed: Psychiatric, Drug Tests Mandatory For Security Men by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If he was your father, you would surely have been more useful at this age of yours than your present status, stop pitting people who are better off than you are.....

Its unfortunate you don't understand the requirements of a Government spokespersons job,he feeds you what is resolved by the Government to give out...this is done world over, even at your microcosm level of SM reportage, it is obvious how you kick against anything not aligned with your ideology irrespective of the veracity of the news.

Zukwanu ike
Only a chronic and pathological liar can defend a world renowned liar Muhammed with bulshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Gives Assurance Of Peace And Security In Anambra State / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities / Transparency International Writes Jonathan On Corruption Rate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.