Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) (41609 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Aklee4994(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Where are you guy come over... you only talk about things here if it where to be Afghanistan news
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Handsum64: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Christianity is overrated always trying to copy for the wrong reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by gambia(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2021
dealslip:
What many don't understand is that God is not a Christian or a Muslim or has anything to do with Religion in whatever guise. Religion is Satan's ploy to distract people out of the Kingdom of God. If those people been flogged had submitted to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, they won't need to be treated in the way they are been treated. What this Charlatan is trying to portray is the dying to self that Christ taught, however dying to self is a circumcision of the heart not the infliction of pain on the body. This doesn't represent the true body of Christ. This act doesn't conform to the scripture in anyway.

Adam had no need for Church or a Pastor. Jesus Christ mentioned Ecclesia which people erroneously call Church just once. Ecclesia is a system of Government of the Greeks which was quite similar to Democracy. It translates 'the called out'. Jesus Christ only borrowed the word from the Greek who colonized Israel then to describe the kind of people he was building. 90% of Jesus'teaching was on the Kingdom of God that is the Government of God, the divine civilization. If anyone needs further understanding on this, I am available to explain further.

I have told people before that religion was a device used to created division and chaos, but you can explain further about God's kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2021
dealslip:
What many don't understand is that God is not a Christian or a Muslim or has anything to do with Religion in whatever guise. Religion is Satan's ploy to distract people out of the Kingdom of God. If those people been flogged had submitted to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, they won't need to be treated in the way they are been treated. What this Charlatan is trying to portray is the dying to self that Christ taught, however dying to self is a circumcision of the heart not the infliction of pain on the body. This doesn't represent the true body of Christ. This act doesn't conform to the scripture in anyway.

Adam had no need for Church or a Pastor. Jesus Christ mentioned Ecclesia which people erroneously call Church just once. Ecclesia is a system of Government of the Greeks which was quite similar to Democracy. It translates 'the called out'. Jesus Christ only borrowed the word from the Greek who colonized Israel then to describe the kind of people he was building. 90% of Jesus'teaching was on the Kingdom of God that is the Government of God, the divine civilization. If anyone needs further understanding on this, I am available to explain further.

Oga na intellect realm you de. Come down to earth. On earth people de collect steady just don't Bleep up. if father no beat you judge go hang you..just no fuckup. Ask wetin them do first that's how adult role..wetin you do weh make them beat you? Fuckkup must be treated.
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by witworth(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Animal
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Workch: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
This must be dtruthspeaker church.

He also threatened to beat me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy holy beating don't require physical belt
ThatFairGuy:
They're receiving HOLY BEATING
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2021
How can someone be this foolish? Na person husband be those ones so o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Ayo081(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
This must be dtruthspeaker church.

He also threatened to beat me cool

You need belt grin
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

Oga na intellect realm you de. Come down to earth. On earth people de collect steady just don't Bleep up. if father no beat you judge go hang you..just no fuckup. Ask wetin them do first that's how adult role..wetin you do weh make them beat you? Fuckkup must be treated.
The question that must be answered is why would a 'Pastor' beat members of his church who are obviously adults. Did you listen to what he said, he was beating them to confirm if they were dead to self and are ready to work for God. Now tell me the basis of that in the scriptures because it's the scriptures that should guide the body of believers.
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

How can I contact you for further explanation?
Great. I can be reached on 08136273386 via WhatsApp. Just send a hi and reference nairaland
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
gambia:

I have told people before that religion was a device used to created division and chaos, but you can explain further about God's kingdom.
I would update as soon as I get enough space after work. Thanks
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by naikeboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Make the man flog Buhari and lie muhamed for me na
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
The Church of today is a circus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
dealslip:

God is all about Discipline, Morality and Maturity to me regardless of your Region and/or Specie .... Once you have the 3 Qualities, God will automatically manifest in You and You will Evolve into Many Good things from your shallow self !
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by gambia(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
dealslip:

I would update as soon as I get enough space after work. Thanks

You can mail me.
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why are you people complaining nw?
Shebi the lord works in mysterious ways? grin

But fr, isn't it funny seeing adults who are intelligent in their various aspects in life, adults who live their lives based on reason and intelligent decision making, adults who went through the educational system subjecting themselves to such foolery and humiliation all because of a guy who claims to hear from an invisible man in the sky? cheesy Good thing the new generation will be better than this. Christianity is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKayy:
Well deserved.
Yes, they deserve it. This is the price you pay for being stupid

Abi o. The pastor no try at all.
He should have flogged them harder. I'd suggest he use 'koboko' next time.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Jochabed(f): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
They clearly were hypnotized.
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Niflheim(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
When I told them that the number one aim of christianity is to "man handle the NYASH,", many people thought I was lying!!!

Now see pastor, man handling the HEAVY BUTTOCKS OF ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Bmaster(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No na, this is extreme.
If I were a pastor, the most I'd do is to handle women's boobs during deliverance sessions.
ONYE MPA... ZUKWANU IKE!
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by jonnyjustcome22: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pastor of doon

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by judgementyard(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
dealslip:

I'd love to know more.
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is it just me or is the world heading straight to crazy mode cheesy the amount of people suffering from religion poison is alarming these days.... Are those things or people standing there undecided watching that fvckery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by feedthenation(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
---What's the difference between this and the mullahs in Kwara State who flogged students for attending a birthday party---some leaders have turned religion into something else---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

How can I contact you for further explanation?

My reference is the bible where this pastor's claim to get the authority to do the evil they do.

1. Who God made in Eden, was not a religious man but a King. Note Gen 1:26-28

Then God said, “Let us make[b] mankind [/b]in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Now the earth is one of the realms in the Universe of God, there is the realm of heaven, there is the realm of earth, there are other realms like the galaxies etc. However this realm called earth was were God designated for mankind to rule over. It is part of the Kingdom of God

Note the bolded words in the above scripture - so that (purpose), rule([/b]function)[b] over (subject). Note man was not created to rule over other men. Subjecting yourself to a fellow man to be treated like that is against God's original purpose.

2. Adam needed no church, prayer sessions, pastor or scripture to guide or direct him for the Lord God was with him in the Garden, see Genesis 3:8-10 - In the cool of the evening, the man and his wife heard the Lord God walking around in the garden.
Adam was in close proximity to the Lord and didn't need any intercessions to know God or prayer to appease God.

3. Adam single handedly without Artificial Intelligence, Computer and Data Analysis named all of his subjects, he could do it by the Spirit of God that was in him - Gen 2:19-20

Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

The picture above doesn't depict a man been beating in church with belt by a fellow man just to qualify as worker in a church. We see a man walking in absolute authority over his subjects.

4. Adam could not continue in this image and ability due to his separateness from God as a result of corruption of his nature. Adam was given the image and likeness of God for the purpose of rulership over the earth, once he lost that image and likeness, he also lost his glory and dominion ability. Adam had become a corrupted creature - Good and Evil. He didn't share the pure nature of God anymore, more like having dual nature - like barking and hissing at the same time. He became a creature completely different from the pure and holy God.

5. God made a plan for the redemption of man back to his original nature and identity by the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ. God first did this in the Eden Garden by killing an animal and covering their unclothedness. This act was a foreshadow of what was to come. This The Lord reintroduced in the law of Moses where animals were used as substitute for the sin of man. All of this action were a shadow of the death of Jesus Christ as the lamb without blemish. The solution from God is that the Hybrid creature that man had become must die. God doesn't share nature with Satan. It is either God's eternal life or Satan's death life.

6. If God could create man and put His nature inside that man, then God could also reduce His frequency and become man and take up that same flesh of man. Jesus Christ did just this and started preaching to man about the redemption plan to return man back to what he was - a King, Jesus Christ had come to perfect man back to the image of God. He said repent (Change the way you think) for the Kingdom(government) of God is here now. What is the Kingdom of God - It is place where God is the head of the government, every Kingdom has a head of government. This gospel(good news) of the Kingdom of God is what Jesus Christ preached on through out His earthly ministry, it is the good news of the government of God not a religion. Why the Kingdom of God - because there was the Kingdom of the world (whom satan had set up to cover the earth by virtue of man loosing his image and unable to propagate the Kingdom of God on the earth). So when man believes, he is saved out of the Kingdom of the world into the Kingdom of God

6. At the death of Jesus Christ and anyone's believing in the death, is redeemed in the spirit and can relate with God just like Adam did in Eden, man is first redeemed in his spirit by God placing his Holy Spirit as a seal waiting for the day of complete redemption of his soul and body.
2 Cor 1:22 - set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Ephesians 1:13-14 - And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

7. So what is the role of the Ecclesia whom people erroneously call Church. First let me define the word ecclesia - a political assembly of citizens of ancient Greek states especially : the periodic meeting of the Athenian citizens for conducting public business and for considering affairs proposed by the council. The original word Jesus Christ used in Matthew 16:18 was Ecclesia not Church in the original Greek writing. Christ said 'I will build my Ecclesia and the gates of hell will not prevail. Church which is from the Greek word Kuriakon means the Lord's house referencing the house where the Greek gods were kept, it refers to a building not a people. An Ecclesia(the word Jesus Christ used) is a group of people similar to a democratic setting and they made policies on behalf of the Greek societies. Christ borrowed that word to describe the Kind of government He was going to set up. The type that the gates of hell cannot prevail over, what does the gate of hell represent - it represents pure evil, all the acts of terrorism we see, the perversions in the world, the extreme wickedness perpetuated by the Kingdom of Darkness(the world also called Babylon) ruled by the Prince of this world (Satan). The Ecclesia which is supposed to represent the Kingdom of God on earth is expected to oppose the Kingdom of the world. When Jesus Christ left the earth, He handed over to the Ecclesia whom He gave the Spirit and nature of God (the Spirit of God that Adam originally separated from), furthermore Jesus Christ gave authority and power over all the works of the enemy, Authority and Power are government related words not religious words.

8. The Ecclesia is given various offices to operate from as seen in Eph 4:11-13 - And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that [/b]the body of Christ may be built up [b]until we all reach [b]unity i[/b[b]]n the faith and[b] in the knowledge of the Son of God[/b][/b] and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Note the bolded words, the Ecclesia has a purpose which is equip the saints for service until we reach the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Jesus Christ then we become restored to His image (remember, we lost His image in Eden) by attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. We are not meant to be kept under one man's church or organisation where we are not been equipped till we reach unity of Faith. Unity of Faith referencing the different doctrines we believe but the truth is one.

9. The Kingdom of God is about to be restored fully on earth and many of those churches parading themselves would become empty, Corona Virus helped us to see this, a revival is about burst forth on the earth. everything we are encountering in the world is not isolated from each other, for the kingdoms of this world including those empires men have built and called churches will be badly shaken until what is left is what is accurately built in God. We are at the end of the age which Jesus Christ described to His disciples - he said it would be like the time Noah. The time of Noah was known for extreme wickedness and the merging together of man and demons and they perpetrated extreme wickedness, this we can say is happening in our days already - transhumanism and biohacking, the merging of man and machine. That was the major sign of Noah's age and its in ours already. However they will all fail until the world would acknowledge that Jesus Christ is all it needs.

In conclusion, while this is a lengthy post, it is what should be taught for at least three years. If there are particular areas you will need clarifcation do let me know. If you have found it worthy in anyway, we can engage more in details on whatsapp 08136273386. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
judgementyard:

I'd love to know more.

My reference is the bible where this pastor's claim to get the authority to do the evil they do.

Then God said, “Let us make[b] mankind [/b]in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Now the earth is one of the realms in the Universe of God, there is the realm of heaven, there is the realm of earth, there are other realms like the galaxies etc. However this realm called earth was were God designated for mankind to rule over. It is part of the Kingdom of God

Note the bolded words in the above scripture - so that (purpose), rule([/b]function)[b] over (subject). Note man was not created to rule over other men. Subjecting yourself to a fellow man to be treated like that is against God's original purpose.

2. Adam needed no church, prayer sessions, pastor or scripture to guide or direct him for the Lord God was with him in the Garden, see Genesis 3:8-10 - In the cool of the evening, the man and his wife heard the Lord God walking around in the garden.
Adam was in close proximity to the Lord and didn't need any intercessions to know God or prayer to appease God.

3. Adam single handedly without Artificial Intelligence, Computer and Data Analysis named all of his subjects, he could do it by the Spirit of God that was in him - Gen 2:19-20

Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

The picture above doesn't depict a man been beating in church with belt by a fellow man just to qualify as worker in a church. We see a man walking in absolute authority over his subjects.

4. Adam could not continue in this image and ability due to his separateness from God as a result of corruption of his nature. Adam was given the image and likeness of God for the purpose of rulership over the earth, once he lost that image and likeness, he also lost his glory and dominion ability. Adam had become a corrupted creature - Good and Evil. He didn't share the pure nature of God anymore, more like having dual nature - like barking and hissing at the same time. He became a creature completely different from the pure and holy God.

5. God made a plan for the redemption of man back to his original nature and identity by the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ. God first did this in the Eden Garden by killing an animal and covering their unclothedness. This act was a foreshadow of what was to come. This The Lord reintroduced in the law of Moses where animals were used as substitute for the sin of man. All of this action were a shadow of the death of Jesus Christ as the lamb without blemish. The solution from God is that the Hybrid creature that man had become must die. God doesn't share nature with Satan. It is either God's eternal life or Satan's death life.

6. If God could create man and put His nature inside that man, then God could also reduce His frequency and become man and take up that same flesh of man. Jesus Christ did just this and started preaching to man about the redemption plan to return man back to what he was - a King, Jesus Christ had come to perfect man back to the image of God. He said repent (Change the way you think) for the Kingdom(government) of God is here now. What is the Kingdom of God - It is place where God is the head of the government, every Kingdom has a head of government. This gospel(good news) of the Kingdom of God is what Jesus Christ preached on through out His earthly ministry, it is the good news of the government of God not a religion. Why the Kingdom of God - because there was the Kingdom of the world (whom satan had set up to cover the earth by virtue of man loosing his image and unable to propagate the Kingdom of God on the earth). So when man believes, he is saved out of the Kingdom of the world into the Kingdom of God

6. At the death of Jesus Christ and anyone's believing in the death, is redeemed in the spirit and can relate with God just like Adam did in Eden, man is first redeemed in his spirit by God placing his Holy Spirit as a seal waiting for the day of complete redemption of his soul and body.
2 Cor 1:22 - set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Ephesians 1:13-14 - And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

7. So what is the role of the Ecclesia whom people erroneously call Church. First let me define the word ecclesia - a political assembly of citizens of ancient Greek states especially : the periodic meeting of the Athenian citizens for conducting public business and for considering affairs proposed by the council. The original word Jesus Christ used in Matthew 16:18 was Ecclesia not Church in the original Greek writing. Christ said 'I will build my Ecclesia and the gates of hell will not prevail. Church which is from the Greek word Kuriakon means the Lord's house referencing the house where the Greek gods were kept, it refers to a building not a people. An Ecclesia(the word Jesus Christ used) is a group of people similar to a democratic setting and they made policies on behalf of the Greek societies. Christ borrowed that word to describe the Kind of government He was going to set up. The type that the gates of hell cannot prevail over, what does the gate of hell represent - it represents pure evil, all the acts of terrorism we see, the perversions in the world, the extreme wickedness perpetuated by the Kingdom of Darkness(the world also called Babylon) ruled by the Prince of this world (Satan). The Ecclesia which is supposed to represent the Kingdom of God on earth is expected to oppose the Kingdom of the world. When Jesus Christ left the earth, He handed over to the Ecclesia whom He gave the Spirit and nature of God (the Spirit of God that Adam originally separated from), furthermore Jesus Christ gave authority and power over all the works of the enemy, Authority and Power are government related words not religious words.

8. The Ecclesia is given various offices to operate from as seen in Eph 4:11-13 - And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that [/b]the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach [b]unity i[/b[b]]n the faith and[b] in the knowledge of the Son of God[/b] and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Note the bolded words, the Ecclesia has a purpose which is equip the saints for service until we reach the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Jesus Christ then we become restored to His image (remember, we lost His image in Eden) by attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. We are not meant to be kept under one man's church or organisation where we are not been equipped till we reach unity of Faith. Unity of Faith referencing the different doctrines we believe but the truth is one.

9. The Kingdom of God is about to be restored fully on earth and many of those churches parading themselves would become empty, Corona Virus helped us to see this, a revival is about burst forth on the earth. everything we are encountering in the world is not isolated from each other, for the kingdoms of this world including those empires men have built and called churches will be badly shaken until what is left is what is accurately built in God. We are at the end of the age which Jesus Christ described to His disciples - he said it would be like the time Noah. The time of Noah was known for extreme wickedness and the merging together of man and demons and they perpetrated extreme wickedness, this we can say is happening in our days already - transhumanism and biohacking, the merging of man and machine. That was the major sign of Noah's age and its in ours already. However they will all fail until the world would acknowledge that Jesus Christ is all it needs.

In conclusion, while this is a lengthy post, it is what should be taught for at least three years. If there are particular areas you will need clarifcation do let me know. If you have found it worthy in anyway, we can engage more in details on whatsapp 08136273386. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by dealslip(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
gambia:

You can mail me.
actually I dont know how to mail on Nairaland but i can still respond to you here. see my response below

8. The Ecclesia is given various offices to operate from as seen in Eph 4:11-13 - And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that [/b]the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach [b]unity i[/b[b]]n the faith and[b] in the knowledge of the Son of God[/b] and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.