Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting (623 Views)

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Another Secret Religion "Pastafarian" I Just Heard Of / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by Pastafari: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Permesan be upon him, ramen. We are the fastest growing religion in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OBUOz6aEZA
Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by Pastafari: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true god, he also tolerated all other recent gods like Allah and Jesus.

We don’t discriminate, we don’t kill for his name, we don’t scam people of their money, we just want you to live your life.

Our hell is not as bad as others, you still got to drink some alcohol and have sex with ladies (though I advice you use condom). Our hell is very difficult to make, I doubt if anyone will ever make it.
Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
May the inebriated tolerant overlord baptise us in his holy sauce. Ramen.
Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by peggywebbs(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm sorry for misconstruing your intentions all this while. I actually thought you were making a mockery of Christianity. After watching this video, I was forced to look up your flying spaghetti monster religion. I'm still very shook.

My conclusion, you're not a Nigerian at all. I'm still wrapping my head around this..my thoughts though, you should preach this religion to those women in the market, the ones with the wide waist. You're im need of serious spanking... like I'm still in shock.

Pastafari:
Permesan be upon him, ramen. We are the fastest growing religion in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OBUOz6aEZA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by KnownUnknown: 1:44am On Oct 22, 2021
peggywebbs:
I'm sorry for misconstruing your intentions all this while. I actually thought you were making a mockery of Christianity. After watching this video, I was forced to look up your flying spaghetti monster religion. I'm still very shook.

My conclusion, you're not a Nigerian at all. I'm still wrapping my head around this..my thoughts though, you should preach this religion to those women in the market, the ones with the wide waist. You're im need of serious spanking... like I'm still in shock.

You’re late to the game. They have had at least one ecumenical council, two schisms, and three reformations. The plan of redemption includes the acceptance of His noodle prophets including Prophet Indomie who was sent to Nigerians back in the 80s and 90s.
He was born of a girl that had sex just once prior to the miraculous roll in the hay (so not quite a virgin) during the SAP period of Babangida.

1 Like

Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by KnownUnknown: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by KnownUnknown: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sighting of The Lord and Savior. King of Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7FcvEydqg
Re: Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting by Pastafari: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Sighting of The Lord and Savior. King of Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7FcvEydqg
Permesan be upon him, Ramen

(1) (Reply)

See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? / The Obsoleteness Of Atheism And Claims Of Atheism. / The Battle Of Armageddon Starts March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.