Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Guess, What Did Emeka Do To His Father To Warrant This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess, What Did Emeka Do To His Father To Warrant This? (506 Views)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara / What Did Obi Do To Warrant This Kind Of Hatred? / Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess, What Did Emeka Do To His Father To Warrant This? by Bighead9: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Can't stop laughing since I set my eyes on this. But what must've warrant Emeka's Father's decision to errect this sign post? grin grin grin

EMEKA my Guy.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Guess, What Did Emeka Do To His Father To Warrant This? by yarimo(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2023
Emeka, chinedu, ifeanyi, CHUKWUDI, and 419 are like 5 and 6 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guess, What Did Emeka Do To His Father To Warrant This? by mightyhaze: 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
Big empty head lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Missed It: Insurgency, Secessionism And Banditry Threaten Nigeria / Is Tinubu The GCOAT? / Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.