Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

"And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day By The Hand Of Saul." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day By The Hand Of Saul." (110 Views)

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day By The Hand Of Saul." by overcomersfaith(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2021
So always be upward looking knowing that His Hand is never short to do that which He has promised amen! Let us therefore come with bold confidence to the throne and lay claim of our heart desires for He faileth not…Praise the Lord!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-david-said-in-his-heart-i-shall-now-perish-one-day-by-the-hand-of-saul/

(1) (Reply)

Rewards Of Obedience / Conquering The Giants In Your Life (1) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Saturday, October 30, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.