Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform (46714 Views)

Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:

Remember when Trump threatened to make social media liable for posts made on their platforms and a lot of his followers were in support?
If you look at the other side for a little bit you'd see the Twitter during that period updated their privacy policy, introduced the censor tag and all other policies.
Every twitter user was asked to review and accept the new policies and I believe a lot did.
So when you go back to Hillary Clinton, the policies are not the same. The last election threatened the fabric of American democracy so unverifiable topics are given extra look.
People should be able to say whatever they want? do you know how many people have died because of cyberbullying?

My point in all this before you say the Big Tech are bad, have a look from their own perspective too then make an independent conclusion. Not having a stand because someone you admire has the same stand
If you understand American law, the president does not have the power to regulate social media.
The last election did not threaten democracy in any way. can we stop pretending that so disorganized rioters were going to topple the US government? Can you explain how the last election has made America less democratic? If anything, it only affirmed America to be a very democratic country where a bunch of rioters can have no impact on election results. Pls, explain how Clinton's 2016 election was different.
I am just you know, many Americans including many in CNN and top democrats claim Bush's 2004 reelection was rigged in Florida. That's the beauty of democracy.

Who is to decide what constitutes cyberbullying? So many Americans for instance insult their presidents online each day, would we call that cyberbullying?

This is not about my feelings for trump. If they can do it to a former president, who can't be touched. By this time last year, big tech censored every post about Hunter Biden's laptop. So they are not the saints you paint them to be.

And yes, it might be right to break down their powers for the sake of freedom.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

What insurrection, that's groupthink and bogus, google the meaning of insurrection and see if it's compared to what happened, if going by your preferred term you would agree that I'd democrats did the same it would be insurrection right, so why wasn't it insurrection when democrats breached the routunda in 2018, breached the office of the Senate president tempe.

Do you know none of the people arrested for going into the capitol that day has been charged for insurrection, why, because nothing like that happened. Most courts threw does case out because they were swing states where and threats of violence were issued if the case was taken up, the courts don't have the right to overturn the election, only congress does. The audit in Arizona is a restatement of Trump claims, there's audit going on Pennsylvania, Michigan soon come.

Trump was winning all these states on election day until all of them stopped counting at the same time, all of them, as at the time counting resumed, the rest they say is history, you fight for your beliefs and those that put there hopes on you, he fought for what was right

Arizona’s audit has been completed. The rest of the states will not entertain such an audit. Did you sleep through this?

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:

none of what I said was an excuse. You insinuated that some group of people control what we post online using Trump as your defense. All I pointed out was that Trump was saying a whole lot since after the election but his accounts weren't suspended. only after the Jan 6 incident.
Who was the figure head of Black Lives Matter?
as of 2016 did Twitter have the "censor tag"?
At least judge was both sides before coming to a conclusion not choosing a side and then not open to hearing the other party
Do you say black lives matter has no head? First big tech took it upon themselves to pronounce Trump guilty of causing a riot. About hearing both sides, I listen to CNN every day so I understand your side.
Let me ask you, why did big tech censor anyone talking about Hunter Biden's laptop including the New York post around this time last year?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Thank you. I can't believe that so many people support him on Nairaland. This why Africa struggles with bad leaders. These people can't even see through Trump. They are fooled by his charisma and lies

I’m amused because these people actually think that the platform will allow registration from such countries as Nigeria. In short, he will not roll out the red carpet. and welcome you on his platform. Trump welcomes White supremacy and he hates Africans so I don’t understand why these people love him so much. I received stimulus checks because of him and I still loathe him.
Can any of you guys tell me how your life and financial situation improved when Trump was in office?

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

Again another Low information person, the media tagged it a insurrection, insurrection means a violent uprising against a government, are you saying trump supporters were involved in a uprising against a government lead by trump himself, I will advise you to read the body of the article, go ahead and stop posting media takes, this is a case I have been following closely and no one I mean no one has been indicted on insurrection charges, they have all been indicted for misdemeanor because they were in a place they weren't suppose to be period, read the indictment.

Lies. This guy was convicted of a felony and is currently sitting in a FEDERAL PRISON. NO ONE goes to federal prison[b][/b] for a misdemeanor.

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin
TruthSocial:
[

Of course you haven't said anything that has weight or meaning, very incoherent. A lot of them has been sent to jail and many are still awaiting trial but it might interest you to know that insurrection is different from misdemeanor, so why have they all been charged with misdemeanor but not on insurrection, crossing the border illegally is a federal crime in America and as illegal as it is the DOJ will charge you for misdemeanor, the attorney general reiterated that today in his testimony in Congress, those at the capitol on J6 are being charged with misdemeanor because they are someplace they are not supposed to be, read the indictment, insurrection charges in America warrants a lengthy time in jail, so why are the guys been sent to 90days, 60days in jail and some of them on probation and a number freed already. You should find the indictments, it's online, none of them have been charged with insurrection because there was no insurrection, the media made the term up, it's misdemeanor period.

Yes I'm aware courts threw out the case but do you know why, I guess you don't, most cases was thrown out for procedural reason not because the case don't have merit. Even though the case was thrown out does that explain why the election was audited in Arizona, being audited in Pennsylvania, currently being audited in Wisconsin, Michigan is still in court.

I'll advise you research independently and stayclearofme

You are full of faulty information.

Those guys are being CONVICTED of FELONY CHARGES.
The audits are OVER. Done. They are NOT in court nor are they headed there.

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by feedthenation(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It will survive. In 24 hours it will reach millions of people that have registered on it as members of the platform. I will go and register on it. I’ve missed Trump posts.

Trump's new social media platform Truth is HACKED and fake accounts are made under his and Mike Pence's name before the official launch and hours after it was announced​

The beta site for former President Donald Trump's new social media network, called TRUTH Social, was hacked just hours after it was announced.

Several tech reporters found the site, entered it and created fake profiles for Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

The hack occurred within two hours of Trump's Wednesday night announcement that TRUTH Social would be launched in early 2022.

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
grin

Still low information, you think I don't know what the headline says, but did you read the article itself Mr investigate journalist, explain to me why the audits found that 34000 ballots were counted twice and ballots missing chain of custody, and double voting, you read news article while I read actual report, the audit itself is not to overturn the result of the election but to find the irregularities, the audit has been referred to the state Attorney General Mark bronvich for further review and the AG can take the case to court, that's how it works, lest I forget there's internal review going on in Fulton county Georgia too by the secretary of state where election worker was forced to quit and it has been found there's more irregularities with the election.

You do not understand what a felony is either, felony means longer jail sentence and some loss of freedom like a ex convict losing his voting right, they are charged with misdemeanor
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I’m amused because these people actually think that the platform will allow registration from such countries as Nigeria. In short, he will not roll out the red carpet. and welcome you on his platform. Trump welcomes White supremacy and he hates Africans so I don’t understand why these people love him so much. I received stimulus checks courtesy of him and I still loathe him.
Can any of you guys tell me how your life and financial situation improved when Trump was in office?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Bamzyriches451: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damn
Make I go sign up for TRUTH now
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

Still low information, you think I don't know what the headline says, but did you read the article itself Mr investigate journalist, explain to me why the audits found that 34000 ballots were counted twice and ballots missing chain of custody, and double voting, you read news article while I read actual report, the audit itself is not to overturn the result of the election but to find the irregularities, the audit has been referred to the state Attorney General Mark bronvich for further review and the AG can take the case to court, that's how it works, lest I forget there's internal review going on in Fulton county Georgia too by the secretary of state where election worker was forced to quit and it has been found there's more irregularities with the election.

You do not understand what a felony is either, felony means longer jail sentence and some loss of freedom like a ex convict losing his voting right, they are charged with misdemeanor

They were charged and are being convicted of felonies. YOU do not know the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.

I went to law school here in America. I received my JD from that same law school here in America.. I actively practice law in America. You can’t educate me on ANYTHING.

The audits are OVER. The SCOTUS also tossed his claims. Now if the highest court in the land has ended his fantasy, how would a lower court entertain it? They will not. Those claims were found to be BASELESS.

FYI

felony. n. 1) a crime sufficiently serious to be punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison, as distinguished from a misdemeanor which is only punishable by confinement to county or local jail and/or a fine.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Lies. This guy was convicted of a felony and is currently sitting in a FEDERAL PRISON. NO ONE goes to federal prison[b][/b] for a misdemeanor.

Yes you can go to prison for misdemeanor because it carries a lighter sentence, you don't spend much time in jail for misdemeanor.

This guy was charged on various offence, it was 7 count charge, he pleaded guilty to the felony offence, that's correct, he didn't plead guilty to the rest of the charges that were classified misdemeanor, he was sent to jail for the first count charge and other 6 dismissed, you are not totally wrong.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Arizona’s audit has been completed. The rest of the states will not entertain such an audit. Did you sleep through this?

Why is Pennsylvania legislature doing a audit of the election, or Wisconsin, or why is Brad raffensperger of Georgia the secretary of state conducting one in the Fulton county, or why is the legislature in Wisconsin going through an audit as we speak.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

Yes you can go to prison for misdemeanor because it carries a lighter sentence, you don't spend much time in jail for misdemeanor.

This guy was charged on various offence, it was 7 count charge, he pleaded guilty to the felony offence, that's correct, he didn't plead guilty to the rest of the charges that were classified misdemeanor, he was sent to jail for the first count charge and other 6 dismissed, you are not totally wrong.

No one goes to FEDERAL PRISON for a misdemeanor. NO ONE. Misdemeanor sentences are served in city and county JAILS. FELONY=PRISON
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

They were charged and are being convicted of felonies. YOU do not know the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.

I went to law school here in America. I received my JD from that same law school here in America.. I actively practice law in America. You can’t educate me on ANYTHING.

The audits are OVER. The SCOTUS also tossed his claims. Now if the highest court in the land has ended his fantasy, how would a lower court entertain it? They will not. Those claims were found to be BASELESS.

FYI

felony. n. 1) a crime sufficiently serious to be punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison, as distinguished from a misdemeanor which is only punishable by confinement to county or local jail and/or a fine.

Please why is Pennsylvania, Wisconsin having a election audit as we type this ?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

Why is Pennsylvania legislature doing a audit of the election, or Wisconsin, or why is Brad raffensperger of Georgia the secretary of state conducting one in the Fulton county, or why is the legislature in Wisconsin going through an audit as we speak.

There will never be a recount or a recall. He lost.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

No one goes to FEDERAL PRISON for a misdemeanor. NO ONE. Misdemeanor sentences are served in city and county JAILS. FELONY=PRISON

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

Last time.
You go to a regular JAIL for misdemeanors.
Do you not know the difference between jail and prison?

No you don’t and you are really embarrassing yourself.

The piece you just posted confirms what I just said. Can you not comprehend?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

There will never be a recount or a recall. He lost.

Why not, the goal is not to decertify, that's the responsibility of the US Congress, the goal is to find the errors and make sure it never happen again, you would love to see such in your own country too.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TruthSocial: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Last time.
You go to a regular JAIL for misdemeanors.
Do you not know the difference between jail and prison?

No you don’t and you are really embarrassing yourself.

Of course, the bone of contention is they were charged for insurrection, meaning the would be sentence under the laws of the insurrection Act, they were not charged under that meaning there was no insurrection.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by stayclearofme: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
grin

Come and make Trump president na, awon olodo!...Abeg I dey busy!
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
tctrills:

If you understand American law, the president does not have the power to regulate social media.
The last election did not threaten democracy in any way. can we stop pretending that so disorganized rioters were going to topple the US government? Can you explain how the last election has made America less democratic? If anything, it only affirmed America to be a very democratic country where a bunch of rioters can have no impact on election results. Pls, explain how Clinton's 2016 election was different.
I am just you know, many Americans including many in CNN and top democrats claim Bush's 2004 reelection was rigged in Florida. That's the beauty of democracy.

Who is to decide what constitutes cyberbullying? So many Americans for instance insult their presidents online each day, would we call that cyberbullying?

This is not about my feelings for trump. If they can do it to a former president, who can't be touched. By this time last year, big tech censored every post about Hunter Biden's laptop. So they are not the saints you paint them to be.

And yes, it might be right to break down their powers for the sake of freedom.

I'd just use this to reply your two post.
- BLM didn't have a figure head, people were arrested but that didn't stop the movement. But in the case of the Jan 6 incident, after Trump suspension, everything died down? notice the difference? I didn't say there weren't prominent people on BLM, the influence was concentrated on one person rather it was decentralized.
- You said Hillary Clinton and a whole bunch of people made reference to stolen election in 2016. All I said was that Social Media policy in 2016 wasn't as strict as it is in 2021. So saying Trump was silenced while Hilary wasn't is overlooking that very point just to prove your case. Trump wasn't "silenced" until the Jan 6 incident. Action consequences.
- Did you know Congress was in session during Jan 6? Democracy is made of of what 3 tiers of Government that overseers each other, The Executive, The Legislature and The Judiciary. It wasn't the first time protest had been held outside Congress but that they broke the barrier and gained access into the chamber while a Legislative proceeding was taking thus stopping the process and you say the didn't threaten America's democracy. Democracy isn't only about the President. Read it up.
- how did you know about Hunter Biden if it was censored
- insulting the President is a prove that you can post anything (which is the freedom you want right). A lot of people died from cyber bullying which led to calls for the tech companies to do more to stop it.
I think that about covers it but I feel there's more. I'm not saying anyone is a saint or not.
But whether we like it or not the freedomyou want online will only lead to chaos in real llife. There's no two ways about it. To make online a safe space, a comprise has to be made.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:

I'd just use this to reply your two post.
- BLM didn't have a figure head, people were arrested but that didn't stop the movement. But in the case of the Jan 6 incident, after Trump suspension, everything died down? notice the difference? I didn't say there weren't prominent people on BLM, the influence was concentrated on one person rather it was decentralized.
- You said Hillary Clinton and a whole bunch of people made reference to stolen election in 2016. All I said was that Social Media policy in 2016 wasn't as strict as it is in 2021. So saying Trump was silenced while Hilary wasn't is overlooking that very point just to prove your case. Trump wasn't "silenced" until the Jan 6 incident. Action consequences.
- Did you know Congress was in session during Jan 6? Democracy is made of of what 3 tiers of Government that overseers each other, The Executive, The Legislature and The Judiciary. It wasn't the first time protest had been held outside Congress but that they broke the barrier and gained access into the chamber while a Legislative proceeding was taking thus stopping the process and you say the didn't threaten America's democracy. Democracy isn't only about the President. Read it up.
- how did you know about Hunter Biden if it was censored
- insulting the President is a prove that you can post anything (which is the freedom you want right). A lot of people died from cyber bullying which led to calls for the tech companies to do more to stop it.
I think that about covers it but I feel there's more. I'm not saying anyone is a saint or not.
But whether we like it or not the freedomyou want online will only lead to chaos in real llife. There's no two ways about it. To make online a safe space, a comprise has to be made.
Your point is that because the rioting stopped after Trump was suspended, he must have been guilty? How about the fact that the rioters were arrested or kill and many went into hiding because they were wanted? If Trump was the cause of the riots, His supporters wouldn't just stop simply because he was taken off Twitter?
Now you say Facebook and Twitter did not censor the Hunter story? You need to read more on that. There was a congressional hearing because of that you can read more about it. They also censored covid info, you can also check that out.
And about January 6th, If anyone is serious about destroying the American democracy he wouldn't do it with a bunch of poorly armed rioters.
Only a joker would believe Trump's plan was to use his mostly unarmed supporters to take over the US government.
Remember, all the 5 that died that day were among the rioters. A cop, Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after the rioter so let's stop acting like this was a deadly army that was going to take over the US.
Everyone including Trump condemned what happened on that day.
Now let me ask you a question, the Nigerian election in 2023, would facebook also close any account for protesting against the election results?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bepositive11: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I’m amused because these people actually think that the platform will allow registration from such countries as Nigeria. In short, he will not roll out the red carpet. and welcome you on his platform. Trump welcomes White supremacy and he hates Africans so I don’t understand why these people love him so much. I received stimulus checks because of him and I still loathe him.

I wonder. I don't know how these people reason. If you try to show them the truth, they would somehow try to justify his actions. I've given up on them. But glad to know that there are still people like you who can see through his nonsense

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:

Your point is that because the rioting stopped after Trump was suspended, he must have been guilty? How about the fact that the rioters were arrested or kill and many went into hiding because they were wanted? If Trump was the cause of the riots, His supporters wouldn't just stop simply because he was taken off Twitter?
Now you say Facebook and Twitter did not censor the Hunter story? You need to read more on that. There was a congressional hearing because of that you can read more about it. They also censored covid info, you can also check that out.
And about January 6th, If anyone is serious about destroying the American democracy he wouldn't do it with a bunch of poorly armed rioters.
Only a joker would believe Trump's plan was to use his mostly unarmed supporters to take over the US government.
Remember, all the 5 that died that day were among the rioters. A cop, Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after the rioter so let's stop acting like this was a deadly army that was going to take over the US.
Everyone including Trump condemned what happened on that day.
Now let me ask you a question, the Nigerian election in 2023, would facebook also close any account for protesting against the election results?

You're missing my point.
I said Trump was a figure head while BLM never had such. Trump never issued a direct order so there's no way you can say he's guilty. More than half of the people that were charged for the Jan 6 insurrection said they were responding to their President's call.
I still don't know why people don't get this simple act. Whether they were an army or a group of students, that the break in while Congress was in session and carrying out a constitutional duty amount to the same thing. If they had succeeded in stopping the confirmation of Joe Biden as the elected president there's no say he'd have been inaugurated. Doesn't that sound like hijacking a government
Did you know if you cause a disturbance in court while it's in session, you can be charged either obstruction of justice? you don't have to carry a weapon for that. Democracy isn't only about the President. All 3 arms share the same importance!
Facebook is incorporated in America not Nigeria so they have more civic duty there than here.
Like I've said, don't only look at things from your own perspective. No matter how you want to look at it what Trump did was wrong and so for his action there was consequences
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
emae009:

You're missing my point.
I said Trump was a figure head while BLM never had such. Trump never issued a direct order so there's no way you can say he's guilty. More than half of the people that were charged for the Jan 6 insurrection said they were responding to their President's call.
I still don't know why people don't get this simple act. Whether they were an army or a group of students, that the break in while Congress was in session and carrying out a constitutional duty amount to the same thing. If they had succeeded in stopping the confirmation of Joe Biden as the elected president there's no say he'd have been inaugurated. Doesn't that sound like hijacking a government
Did you know if you cause a disturbance in court while it's in session, you can be charged either obstruction of justice? you don't have to carry a weapon for that. Democracy isn't only about the President. All 3 arms share the same importance!
Facebook is incorporated in America not Nigeria so they have more civic duty there than here.
Like I've said, don't only look at things from your own perspective. No matter how you want to look at it what Trump did was wrong and so for his action there was consequences
Oga are you really serious, comparing the crowd with a trained army. And so far, no one has been foundone guilty of insurrection. I guess disrupting congress is a more accurate way to define their act.
Their is no evidence that they were there to topple the government so let's take it easy on that. And yes no one said they are innocent.
You keep saying Trump is not guilty yet you believe an innocent man's account should be ban. I don't understand that.
You excuse Facebook by saying they are an American company then let's experiment.
Go on Facebook and claim that civid 19 is not real and the vaccine could leado to complications. Let's see what would happen to your account. I guess your account is Nigerian.
You keep saying what Trump did was wrong and at the same time, he is not guilty. You need to stick to one.
If what Trump did was wrong, then I would be the first to say let the law hold him responsibility not twitter.
Remember you said that Trump wanted to reduce the power of social media. Now you see ita not have been a bad idea
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:

Oga are you really serious, comparing the crowd with a trained army. And so far, no one has been foundone guilty of insurrection. I guess disrupting

you dey move all over the place... read and understand first not rush to reply. It's not about the people, it's about the act. You can't understand that then I don't know how to explain further
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
emae009:

you dey move all over the place... read and understand first not rush to reply. It's not about the people, it's about the act. You can't understand that then I don't know how to explain further
2 things here, violence and disrupting a congress section and the insurection.
Insurection means taking over government.
There is zero evidence of insurection. For insurection to happen, there must be planning and intention. Are you saying that Trump or the rioters planned to take over the American government? This is 10 months after and no one is found guilty of insurection yet. Haba
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:

2 things here, violence and disrupting a congress section and the insurection.
Insurection means taking over government.
There is zero evidence of insurection. For insurection to happen, there must be planning and intention. Are you saying that Trump or the rioters planned to take over the American government? This is 10 months after and no one is found guilty of insurection yet. Haba

Guy make we reason man to man... what exactly do you want
I've explained this shit over and over again but you don't read to understand. You just want to prove your point and be right.
oh!kay... you've won, happy

PS: Going by your logic, Treason is the act of betraying one's country. But if you make an attempt on the life of the President, you'd be charged with treason. Is the President the country
At this point my tired is tired
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
emae009:

Guy make we reason man to man... what exactly do you want
I've explained this shit over and over again but you don't read to understand. You just want to prove your point and be right.
oh!kay... you've won, happy

PS: Going by your logic, Treason is the act of betraying one's country. But if you make an attempt on the life of the President, you'd be charged with treason. Is the President the country
At this point my tired is tired
Honestly I don't get your point.. are you saying disruption of Congress and violent behavior is treason?? LI keep seriously
Someone punched the French President the other day, should he be charged for treason? The man was jailed for 4 months. I am sure the French don't give 4 months 4 treason
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:

Honestly I don't get your point.. are you saying disruption of Congress and violent behavior is treason?? LI keep seriously
Someone punched the French President the other day, should he be charged for treason? The man was jailed for 4 months. I am sure the French don't give 4 months 4 treason

you go dey alright. If something as simple as "going by your logic" you can't comprehend then there's no point in this conversation.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tctrills: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
emae009:

you go dey alright. If something as simple as "going by your logic" you can't comprehend then there's no point in this conversation.
I actually comprehend. You have the same talking point as CNN. I just don't agree.
I don't think companies should have as much power as our social media giants.
Anyway. It was nice exchanging ideas with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.