Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform (46706 Views)

Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
The Donald is back! grin

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by officialwdhtv: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bluefilm: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Lemme go and register on the site immediately

Trump is the man!!!

Fuck_ Twitter

Fuck_ Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by SenecaTheYonger: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Should have just called it Truth
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
We moveeeeeeee.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Arelyn: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
V
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by AmazingELixir: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy

Madt man.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by OminickConcept: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Good move
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by VirginFinder: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Great!
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Idiot
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Cognitivereason: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
grin
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
odinnie369:
nice one, hope it survives

Na u go kill am

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Dicedpineappple(f): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin

Bahd guy....
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
I hope and pray its not Only for racist like himself

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by seyz91(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy i wonder oo

sadly dem no go won scrap am cuz of the corruption within the scheme
.those thieves are cashing out biggerly in it on every batch yearly
Kimjongun:
ANOTHER DAY TO REMIND YOU THAT NYSC NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED? WHY IS THIS NATION BENT ON WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME AND LIFE?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Idiot

Same idiot that stupid Buhari took MNK to court
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
This guy the mumu ipob said he will give them Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
No time.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bayelsaowei(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
See liar wey dey talk about truth...wonders shall never begin.. grin

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Princeton92(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2021
This is exactly how I reacted on reading this topic

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaa.... Trump the clown I always love this guy's guts

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Help2020: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
DOA.

75million voted trump, and we his fans outside America in uK and other countries, imagine 50million in 1 week users, trump is no bypass

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by ensamy(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Dead on arrival. Lies and falsehood is big business in the cooperate world. Including Trump himself is a product of lies and falsehood.

7 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by GreenCovering: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2021
America's next presidential election will be interesting, things already heating up at governorship level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJ0Dl_wMiA

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by CaptainAyub: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It will survive. In 24 hours it will reach millions of people that have registered on it as members of the platform. I will go and register on it. I’ve missed Trump posts.
me too

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Kaydan003: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It will survive. In 24 hours it will reach millions of people that have registered on it as members of the platform. I will go and register on it. I I’ve missed Trump posts.
I will register too

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by irunoko(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:
lol.. Is he going to create is own OS and mobile device? Where will it be launched on? iOS and Android right? remember what happened to Pan.... (whatever it was called).
You're standing up to Big Tech as claimed but you're hosting your supposed TRUTH on Big Tech.
You wail about the Talibans but it was you that signed the withdrawal agreement and pulled out half of the US forces from Afghanistan but sure it's always someone's else fault with narcissists
abegiii shatap.anyone that exposes your falsehood and inconsistencies is a narcissist

You truly deserve bubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Bobxin: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2021
odinnie369:
nice one, hope it survives
It will, 80m Americans voted for this guy.

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by razzydoo(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
My man is back!! God bless Donald J Trump. Legendary POTUS. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:
lol.. Is he going to create is own OS and mobile device? Where will it be launched on? iOS and Android right? remember what happened to Pan.... (whatever it was called).
You're standing up to Big Tech as claimed but you're hosting your supposed TRUTH on Big Tech.
You wail about the Talibans but it was you that signed the withdrawal agreement and pulled out half of the US forces from Afghanistan but sure it's always someone's else fault with narcissists
to best of my knowledge, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc has no OS of their own and they are not the owner of Android or iOS. So Trump TRUTH will run on any of these OS smoothly.

9 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by FourElements: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
I'm in! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.