Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) (68883 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Onnoghen Arrives CCT For Trial - Video/ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The same crime his fellow hoodlums @ the Court House committed, do they have a court case today?, Useless Miscreants that went to disturb the proceedings of the court today.

Thought u said
Buckeyemedia1:
Who accused him of a crime?

So which crime are u referring to above?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kudunku:

Stop it
....sorry abeg no vex. grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Na wetin he find go there? Ìkan tí ojú n wa, l'oju rí...
exactly how You yo-robbanza coward reason! undecided Exactly! Fear fear people, sellout, snitch, traitorous, treacherous and mostly unreliable.. Igboho go waste inside prison just Like MKO.. Nothing go happen undecided Let igbo do their thing.. You all can see how strong and resolute they are.. Untrustworthy lot..i support them completely and I'm no igbo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Doesn't answer my questions:

Can u produce from d story and d exact words used where sowore lied? Meanwhile, u are yet to answer my questions?

What is d gragra sowore was doing?

Why did d hoodlums attack him?

What business did Hausa hoodlums have at d trial of nnamdi kanu?

How were d DSS officers supposed guard d court premises?

Where did this incident take place?
He has no business @ The Federal High Court premises today, whatever event occurred there, he deserves it, if Police tear gassed him, good for him, if he gotten beaten up by his endsars brethren good for him, if fellow hoodlums came to take advantage of the chaos & he encountered them, good for him. Anything he saw today was not enough, I’m referring to beating or harassment he may have received.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He has no business @ The Federal High Court premises today, whatever event occurred there, he deserves it, if Police tear gassed him, good for him, if he gotten beaten up by his endsars brethren good for him, if fellow hoodlums came to take advantage of the chaos & he encountered them, good for him. Anything he saw today was not enough, I’m referring to beating or harassment he may have received.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Can u produce from d story and d exact words used where sowore lied? Meanwhile, u are yet to answer my questions?

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Thought u said

So which crime are u referring to above?
What is Sowore complaining about?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What is Sowore complaining about?

I don't no. U tell me. Meanwhile, which crime are u referring to above?

What crime did sowore commit by being at d court today?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Even if Sowore was with the Arch Bishop & he is innocent, whatever harassment he received @ the Court’s premise he deserves it, actually he should have been ruffled more so he can have more media for the internet.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Even if Sowore was with the Arch Bishop & he is innocent, whatever harassment he received @ the Court’s premise he deserves it, actually he should have been ruffled more so he can have more media for the internet.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by peculiar2233: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin Sowore is a coward.
Will u keep quiet undecided undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Asiri1991:
RESPECT THE IGBOS. THESE PEOPLE ARE UNITED IN THIS STRUGGLE. NO ONE WOULD'VE BELIEVED THERE IS UNITY AMONG THEM BEFORE NOW. THEY'VE SURPRISED EVERYONE. THE MEDIA BIASES ARE ALL WRONG AFTERALL. LET US LEARN FROM THEM ON ISSUES OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE. TOGETHER, WE CAN CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT.[s][/s]
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by numericalguy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Incandescent:
Sowore is bold sha

You well so?
Sowore is worse than a coward
Sowore quickly ran behind the police just because some small boys tried to seize him
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
[left][/left] cheesy
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

He should be happy they didn't rough him up like they did Deji his protest partner.

Fulani boyz really dealt with him that time
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Solomonudofia:
Update .....

As Sowore was negotiating with the DSS officers to allow him go into the court room some unknown individuals came from behind to attack him, the most annoying part is the DSS made no attempt to arrest this guys .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns83uotK5_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1iCA14sxs

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1250621305361330&id=803267836

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1937902356392274&id=803267836

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-hoodlums-beat-up-sowore-at-kanus-trial/amp/

"Please ooo, whenever you mention Sowore don't forget to add the publisher of Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters so we know anytime that glorified blog attacks the Federal Government the man behind it is Sowore...I come in peace". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:

No one loves you.
We don’t need love from killers and jihadists
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by tifany89(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Then he should be assulted for showing solidarity with your lord and saviour? This is why I chastise any Yoruba that identifies with Igbo. Na Animals una bi
Lol fear didn't even allow you to call out those that attacked him coz they are your masters so put the blames on Igbos. You mischeviously ignored all the comments of Igbos in the front page saying sowore has earned their respect but choose to quote the one you like in order to suit your bigoted mindset. Show me where the person you quoted supported the assault
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
amuwo1980:

Get the fork out , we live peacefully with our Yoruba brothers and you are not one of them. You can’t do a thing , watch till heavens come down you won’t do crap and if u talk too much , a Yoruba police man will catch and detain u for days self

Yorubas are not your brothers
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Evercurious(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Ushman333:

This is all you fools know, talking nonsense, no sense, even your elders all dumb, being slaves to little boys. Dead region, keep turning your region to Afghanistan, soon other states will chase you terrorist blockheads out, back to your stupid biafra land.

Frustrated t(b)oy.. Pls die if you can. Ode oshi
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by chibuildingtech(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Is well
Next time
You obey because no one entered inside the court that day
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by chibuildingtech(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
This used Nigeria for you

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Idiko1: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
emmabest2000:
He should have known that they have been targeting him after Igboho was caught .

But why Mazi still in Fendi ?

Anyway he looks fresh and healthy though

It is called political symbolism. The dress he wore on the day Nigerian and Kenyan governments kidnaped him in Nairobi.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by 1000Capacity: 1:49am On Apr 17
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin Sowore is a coward.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.