Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! (2826 Views)

Shazzz! Callin For Shaz! / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2011
ragdollz:

Oh please shut up with all your americana talk "kiddo". You keep talking out both sides of your mouth that's why u're so loathesome. That your "lmao" that day wouldn't have irked so much if not that, just a page prior to that, you were "tickled" by one of my own comments too. You're such a Arrow to be cackling from one dissenting party to another, pretending like you're just having a good laugh when deep down you know you're being offensive. You sicken me, seriously. And you're not even big enough or wise enough to admit u were wrong. I pity you, really. Anyway, I know u will reply, you can't help urself, u can never let someone else have the last word bc u'r such a mz know-it-all. I hope you're just as over-smart with your books (I doubt it)

Smh, you and your hateful anger issues grin

FYI, just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I won't or shouldn't laugh. If you say something that I think is funny then I will laugh, plain and simple. If you're so hateful that you can't look past some personal issue you have that you have then you have some serious issues. I have never been angry with you nor do I intend to be but for whatever reason you seem to derive pleasure from spewing hatred all over the place. And yes, I will reply--just as you said you will reply whenever if you want, I will do the same. We both have a right to speak our minds. What kind of little world do you live in where you think you can talk and no one else? If you don't want me to reply to you then your more than welcome to not say anything at all. Like I pointed out before and I will do so again, no one is forcing you to reply here. You have free will.

Oh and by the way, I'm still waiting for you to "give me" whatever the hell it is that you think will make me feel like I did something wrong.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by BABE3: 3:32am On Jun 08, 2011
And I was ingorned! Sweet! angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2011
BABE!:

Pele.

Ok, my phone I turned off my cell phone throughout the weekend.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2011
ragdollz:

Nkuru take your "take care sweetie" and shove it up your narrow behind! Don't give folks the wrong impression Arrow, when last did I ever say a word in your direction? Bubblehead u must be mixing me up with someone else cos I can't even remember the last time I even noticed you're alive.

For the record, you're grossly annoying and if I see u write any more crap that offends my sensibilities (like another useless thread) I will def. give u "what for". Now piss off!

grin grin grin

ragdollz:

Oh please shut up with all your americana talk "kiddo". You keep talking out both sides of your mouth that's why u're so loathesome. That your "lmao" that day wouldn't have irked so much if not that, just a page prior to that, you were "tickled" by one of my own comments too. You're such a Arrow to be cackling from one dissenting party to another, pretending like you're just having a good laugh when deep down you know you're being offensive. You sicken me, seriously. And you're not even big enough or wise enough to admit u were wrong. I pity you, really. Anyway, I know u will reply, you can't help urself, u can never let someone else have the last word bc u'r such a mz know-it-all. I hope you're just as over-smart with your books (I doubt it)

grin grin grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2011
BABE!:

Carry your small nyash comot here angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by BABE3: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2011
^^Hope no problem---

Inked_Nerd:

Pele.
Ok, my phone I turned off my cell phone throughout the weekend.

Aight!
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by skydeexie(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2011
@ Poster, I suggest you change the topic to read: "Ragdollz! I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One!"

Was just passing by but I got drawn in as spectator to watch the 'One on One' fight, only do discover that it has nothing much to do with Babe.
Just a lot of invectives, negatives and inneundos b/w Ragdollz and you. What's d point anyway, what is d story line like?
Pls sheath your swords. It does'nt make any sense at all.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2011
Well nkuru I expected nothing better from you. You're nothing but an intellectual animal; you have the intelligence but not the common sense to figure out your faults. Fine, laughing at something funny in a person's post is no crime, everyone does it even when there's a fight on. It is not NICE, that's my point. And for someone pretending to be a "decent" sort (like u) then more is expected. If 190 does that, who cares? It's just the way you argue instead of admitting what u did was thoughtless n dumb. I used to dislike you on that "lmao" point before, but over time I've discovered even more things about you I find objectionable cheesy. In any case, I will round up for the sake of some curious onlookers. Just keep it in mind that I'm not a fan, so u'll be getting a lot of flack from me tongue
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by annita19(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
This two must really irritate each other. By the way what's "Nkuru"
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
^Honey, Nkuru = Nkiru = Inked
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
ragdollz:

Well nkuru I expected nothing better from you. You're nothing but an intellectual animal; you have the intelligence but not the common sense to figure out your faults. Fine, laughing at something funny in a person's post is no crime, everyone does it even when there's a fight on. It is not NICE, that's my point. And for someone pretending to be a "decent" sort (like u) then more is expected. If 190 does that, who cares? It's just the way you argue instead of admitting what u did was thoughtless n dumb. I used to dislike you on that "lmao" point before, but over time I've discovered even more things about you I find objectionable cheesy. In any case, I will round up for the sake of some curious onlookers. Just keep it in mind that I'm not a fan, so u'll be getting a lot of flack from me tongue

Ragdolls when would u be nice to me for once angry angry

BTW i missed u honey kiss kiss
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 10, 2011
smh. undecided

Inked how far sis? smiley

190 what's good?! long time no speak! wink
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 4:48am On Jun 11, 2011
angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 5:07am On Jun 11, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
ragdollz:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
*yawnz*

Seems I haven't missed schit. Phooey! tongue
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 2:27am On Jun 13, 2011
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 2:43am On Jun 13, 2011
190 how far, something seems to be brewing tongue. Looks like u have another dissatisfied customer grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2011
ragdolls u wan just find my trouble this morning angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
*yawnz and stretches* grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2011
ZYPeng pls supply two of ur best to Mr 190 Esq.; he will be ur best customer bc he consorts exclusively with such type smiley. With him u'll need look no more for clients; his custom alone will suffice grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2011
Raggy - i swear to knock you into gutter the day i meet you angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHD Holder Commit Suicide afta Being Forced To Work At Call Center / SHOCKING: Men Dressed In Black Demonic Robe Storm Chelsea Vs Man City BPL Match / How Can I Recover My Npower Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.