Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. (1289 Views)

The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
You have been hearing about these terrorist group like Isis, Boko Haram and the Taliban on the internet and you might have even seen them in real life killing people all in the name of Allah. They hold their gun in one hand and the Quran on the other hand before or after killing people. They always shout Allah Akbar after killing. You may been wondering; are these terrorist's group actually following the true teachings of Islam? Are they actually following the teachings of Muhammad? Are they actually following the teaching of Allah in the Quran?

Well, to burst your bubbles; these terrorist group are the true followers of Islam and they all follow the teachings of Muhammad and what their god allah instructed them to carry out in the Quran. Anyone who says these Jihadist group are not following the true teachings in the Quran is completely ignorant and should read the Quran, study history and read the hadiths before he or she speak ignorantly.

I have done some job for you, by breaking Jihadist into four stages. These will show how Jihad in the Quran progresses.
These video is mainly about Jihadi in the Quran, the next video will be about Jihad in the most authoritative Hadith "Sahih Al- Bukhari" which is what Muhammad teach about Jihad.
These will proof to you all why Islam is the greatest threat in the 21st century and Islam is a cult not a religion. The earlier most people recognize this, the better for us all and the better for the soul of Muslims. Thank you. God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE2qCsylH2I

1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by ghettochild(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ok let’s see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sorry, if i may ask what do you mean by that?
ghettochild:
Ok let’s see how it goes
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by falcon01: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am a Muslim and Yes that's what it is, but I'm in for Reform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Akporo1234: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Amen, my brother. Amen!
They shall all be free...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oh! So you are aware that the Quran teaches Jihad which the terrorist group practice today.
I praise and thank God for you for that. Glory be to God. If I may ask, how do you intend to carry out this reform?
falcon01:
I am a Muslim and Yes that's what it is, but I'm in for Reform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Amen my brother/Sister. Amen they shall know the truth and be set free from the bondage of Islam. Amen. Glory to LORD JESUS who reign form everlasting to everlasting. Amen
Akporo1234:
Amen, my brother. Amen!
They shall all be free...
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by falcon01: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2021
innotutorial:
Oh! So you are aware that the Quran teaches Jihad which the terrorist group practice today.
I praise and thank God for you for that. Glory be to God. If I may ask, how do you intend to carry out this reform?
I can do as little as not been extreme that's all and frown against that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Rickmann: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2021
innotutorial:
You have been hearing about these terrorist group like Isis, Boko Haram and the Taliban on the internet and you might have even seen them in real life killing people all in the name of Allah. They hold their gun in one hand and the Quran on the other hand before or after killing people. They always shout Allah Akbar after killing. You may been wondering; are these terrorist's group actually following the true teachings of Islam? Are they actually following the teachings of Muhammad? Are they actually following the teaching of Allah in the Quran?

Well, to burst your bubbles; these terrorist group are the true followers of Islam and they all follow the teachings of Muhammad and what their god allah instructed them to carry out in the Quran. Anyone who says these Jihadist group are not following the true teachings in the Quran is completely ignorant and should read the Quran, study history and read the hadiths before he or she speak ignorantly.

I have done some job for you, by breaking Jihadist into four stages. These will show how Jihad in the Quran progresses.
These video is mainly about Jihadi in the Quran, the next video will be about Jihad in the most authoritative Hadith "Sahih Al- Bukhari" which is what Muhammad teach about Jihad.
These will proof to you all why Islam is the greatest threat in the 21st century and Islam is a cult not a religion. The earlier most people recognize this, the better for us all and the better for the soul of Muslims. Thank you. God bless.

There are quite a number of misconceptions about Islam, conspiracy theories we may never understand about that movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Rickmann: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2021
innotutorial:

I don't think that question is necessary..
A Reform especially in this case,is an ideology, It only takes one man with a devoted heart to kick start it, so long he is true to his beliefs and principles and even if he is persecuted and killed, you can't kill his idea too, it lives on for other faithfuls to continue his legacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Rickmann: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2021
[left][/left]
innotutorial:

We need to understand some disparities in the Islam practised today.

Following the precepts of the holy Quran and following the teachings of the prophet Mohammed are two separate things.

Islam has got quite a number of factions in it which varies by country which has brought about this general school of thought...but when you understand the history of the major sects like the shia and Sunni, you may soon discover that Islam itself doesn't teach radicalism or extremism.

I'm a Christian but I believe we still have true and devote Islamic scholars here and in other parts of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok
falcon01:
I can do as little as not been extreme that's all and frown against that.
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sorry, don't call that book Holy. There is nothing holy about that book.
Also Islam teaches radicalism and jihadism. If you want to know all about Islam simply study the Quran and the Hadiths. It is as simple as that. The Quran they claim is the uncreated word of allah. And the hadith deals with the life and sayings of Muhammad. Don't get decieve by any other sect called Sunni or white or any scholars.

Same way if you want to know Christianity study the bible and not pastors or pope. It is as simple as that. Islam clearly teach Jihad. Literally I just made a 20 minutes long video showing you tons and tons of these in the Quran. So don't get decieve by any other sect.
Rickmann:
[left][/left]

We need to understand some disparities in the Islam practised today.

Following the precepts of the holy Quran and following the teachings of the prophet Mohammed are two separate things.

Islam has got quite a number of factions in it which varies by country which has brought about this general school of thought...but when you understand the history of the major sects like the shia and Sunni, you may soon discover that Islam itself doesn't teach radicalism or extremism.

I'm a Christian but I believe we still have true and devote Islamic scholars here and in other parts of the world.
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bro/sis
There is nothing like that. If you want to know what Islam really teach about Jihad study their claim holy book (Quran) and the Hadith(The life and sayings of Muhammad) sahih Bukhari precisely.

You don't decide if a religion if radical or not. The founder of the religion decide it not you. Same goes to Christianity, Christians don't decide if christianity is radical or not. The bible decide.
Rickmann:

I don't think that question is necessary..
A Reform especially in this case,is an ideology, It only takes one man with a devoted heart to kick start it, so long he is true to his beliefs and principles and even if he is persecuted and killed, you can't kill his idea too, it lives on for other faithfuls to continue his legacy.
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
There is nothing like misconceptions! Islam is literally Radical and there are tons of evil acts and practices in their so claim holy book. Just read.
Rickmann:

There are quite a number of misconceptions about Islam, conspiracy theories we may never understand about that movement.
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Rickmann: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
innotutorial:
Bro/sis
There is nothing like that. If you want to know what Islam really teach about Jihad study their claim holy book (Quran) and the Hadith(The life and sayings of Muhammad) sahih Bukhari precisely.

You don't decide if a religion if radical or not. The founder of the religion decide it not you. Same goes to Christianity, Christians don't decide if christianity is radical or not. The bible decide.

And who told you Mohammed is the founder of Islam? Do you know that the precepts and teachings of the holy Quran is so different from that of Mohammed..pls do ur research , there are things you may not know about Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Listen my friend. Don't be deceived and ignorant. Don't let the west deceive you. Muhammad is the founder of Islam. If not, then who is the fonder of Islam? The problem with you people is when you see obvious lies and hypocrisy you always like running away from it and try to twist it.
Rickmann:

And who told you Mohammed is the founder of Islam? Do you know that the precepts and teachings of the holy Quran is so different from that of Mohammed..pls do ur research , there are things you may not know about Islam
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Rickmann: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
innotutorial:
Listen my friend. Don't be deceived and ignorant. Don't let the west deceive you. Muhammad is the founder of Islam. If not, then who is the fonder of Islam? The problem with you people is when you see obvious lies and hypocrisy you always like running away from it and try to twist it.

I think it's you who is delusional here..
Do you know the Quran was written long before Mohammed was born? So what are you saying pls cos I don't understand. Mohammed was a man who had extremists beliefs and that made him blood thirsty, causing him to behead over 6000 none Muslims who would not yield to his teachings and precepts..his death later gave birth to the major factions of Islam we have today, the Sunni and shia. The Sunni been his followers and the shia followed his son who believed in the teachings on the Quran.

So pls, don't go about saying that Mohammed is the father of Islam cos it's ridiculous. He was just a radical follower who had his own ideas.
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

In the old testament people were to be killed or destroyed for worshiping other gods.

This is how you are to treat all the cities that are far away from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes.

For you must devote them to complete destruction — the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites— as the LORD your God has commanded you,

so that they cannot teach you to do all the detestable things they do for their gods, and so cause you to sin against the LORD your God.

When you lay siege to a city for an extended time while fighting against it to capture it, you must not destroy its trees by putting an axe to them, because you can eat their fruit. You must not cut them down. Are the trees of the field human, that you should besiege them?

But you may destroy the trees that you know do not produce fruit. Use them to build siege works against the city that is waging war against you, until it falls.
Deuteronomy 20:15-20

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

Let Christians stop the hypocrisy!
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Akporo1234: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

In the old testament people were to be killed or destroyed for worshiping other gods.

This is how you are to treat all the cities that are far away from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes.

For you must devote them to complete destruction — the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites— as the LORD your God has commanded you,

so that they cannot teach you to do all the detestable things they do for their gods, and so cause you to sin against the LORD your God.

When you lay siege to a city for an extended time while fighting against it to capture it, you must not destroy its trees by putting an axe to them, because you can eat their fruit. You must not cut them down. Are the trees of the field human, that you should besiege them?

But you may destroy the trees that you know do not produce fruit. Use them to build siege works against the city that is waging war against you, until it falls.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

While I won't want to bore you with what the old and new testament is, I will ask you just one question?

In our recent world, where have you seen a man kill people and tell you he is killing for Jehovah? But then the same can't be said about the other religion. All the terrorist sects in the World all claim this one religion. This cannot be a coincidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Akporo1234:

While I won't want to bore you with what the old and new testament is, I will ask you just one question?

In our recent world, where have you seen a man kill people and tell you he is killing for Jehovah? But then the same can't be said about the other religion. All the terrorist sects in the World all claim this one religion. This cannot be a coincidence.

Are Israelites too Muslims?

If you call Muslims terrorists why not call Moses, Joshua, etc who acted on Yahweh's orders terrorists too?

Christians are hypocrites. They don't show their religion while doing their acts of terrorism.

Check armyofgod.com
Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Akporo1234: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

Are Israelites too Muslims?

If you call Muslims terrorists why not call Moses, Joshua, etc who acted on Yahweh's orders terrorists too?

Christians are hypocrites. They don't show their religion while doing their acts of terrorism.

Check armyofgod.com

Maybe Moses and Joshua are...
But if you're really open-minded and willing to learn, you'll take note of the word I used, "recent"

Let's assume that our both religions killed in time past based on their school-of-thought.
But now, in this recent times, why do your religion still claim to kill for their God. Not one, not two, not 100, not 1,000... Numerous upon multiple of sects all claim to be doing Allah's work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Akporo1234: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

If he was killing for his God, he will say it with all boldness, bros...

The fact that you can't even mention one that happened in this 21st century tells you that nothing like that exists in our religion.

I know in the depth of your heart, you know what we saying is true. But instead of you to sit down and try to find out why, and what is wrong, you're busy looking for same faults in the other religion. If your traditional ancestors have behaved this way, you won't even have this phone you're using to type this today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by Okonjo123(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Akporo1234:

The fact that you can't even mention one that happened in this 21st century tells you that nothing like that exists in our religion.

I know in the depth of your heart, you know what we saying is true. But instead of you to sit down and try to find out why, and what is wrong, you're busy looking for same faults in the other religion. If your traditional ancestors have behaved this way, you won't even have this phone you're using to type this today.
No be lie bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Akporo1234:

Where was it mandatory to mention one's religion when Moses, Joshua, etc killed people in Yahweh's order.

I quoted Bible verses up there was any religion mentioned in any of the killings from Yahweh?

If someone can kill people will it be hard for such to lie or deceive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Akporo1234:

But if you're really open-minded and willing to learn, you'll take note of the word I used, "recent"

Let's assume that our both religions killed in time past based on their school-of-thought.
But now, in this recent times, why do your religion still claim to kill for their God. Not one, not two, not 100, not 1,000... Numerous upon multiple of sects all claim to be doing Allah's work.

Whether there's a claim or not, the fact remains that there are over a billion Muslims on Earth. And killing people unnecessarily ain't in the five pillars of Islam. Nor in the six articles of faith.

Have you first agreed that Yahweh sent people on terrorists missions in the Bible?

And do you think Yahweh has changed His ways?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2021
First of all brother/sister,
You don't understand what you just wrote. The reason why God commanded the children of Israel to drive and attack the Canaanites and other nations was because God had already foretold Abraham that he will give his descendant the land of the Amorites, Canaanites, Hivites and many more. The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you." and in Genesis 12:7: The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring [or seed] I will give this land."

Also the reason why those lands where punish and why they were driven out was not because of Israel righteousness but because of the sins of those Nations. They were given 400 years to repent of their sins, but they didn't.
One thing in Genesis 15:16 shows is the certainty of God’s judgment on the wicked. The Amorites and other Canaanites were exceedingly wicked (for a list of some of their sins, see Leviticus 18). During the time of Moses, God gave the reason for the Canaanites’ downfall: “The land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants” (Leviticus 18:25). God had predicted this all the way back in Abraham’s time. The Amorites were wicked, and Judgment Day was coming.

At the same time, Genesis 15:16 demonstrates God’s love, mercy, and above all His longsuffering and patience with sinful man. Rather than immediately wipe out the Amorites, God chose to wait for over four hundred years to bring judgment upon them. The enemies of God would be displaced as God settled His chosen people in the land He had promised them. Yet God’s enemies did not need to remain enemies. They were given ample time to turn from their wickedness, turn to God, and be forgiven. The Amorites had a chance to repent and be saved, just as the Assyrians in Nineveh did during in the time of Jonah.

The Lord wanted to wait before giving the Promised Land to Israel because “the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.” The Amorites worshiped other gods and participated in numerous other sins. God promised to remove them from the land where Israel would one day live. However, God had a certain time period in mind that included 400 years for Israel in Egypt. He is surely “slow to anger, and abounding in mercy” (Psalm 103:cool. Once the Israelites did return to the land promised to them, the Amorites were destroyed as the Lord predicted (Numbers 21:31-32; Joshua 10:10; 11:cool.

So you see, this is totally different from what allah and Muhammad did. Muhammad literally committed cold blooded murder to the Jews, pagans and Christians. Ans there is no where in the Quran or hadiths where it said that allah was been patient with them to turn to Muslims. Even if it said that, it was allah who himself said that the Jews and Christians were the people of the book and Muhammad should go up to them if he have any questions(Surah 10:94). Why will allah say such a thing when he know they are corrupt? you see, it doesn't make any sense. This is why the Quran is not the word of God and Muhammad was a terrorists who killed and murder people all in the name of allah.

AntiChristian:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

17-18

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Thank you brother/Sister. Read my reply to his questions why God ordered the destruction of those nations.
Akporo1234:

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
They are blind to see the truth. God never ordered destruction that was not warned to the people whom the destruction will fall upon. Just read my response to the previous questions.
Akporo1234:

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Exactly! Just read my answers to his questions.
Akporo1234:

Re: Understand Jihad In Islam according to the Quran before it is too late. by innotutorial(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2021
True. just read my answers to his questions.
Okonjo123:
No be lie bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Nti Pgde Or University Pgde In Education / Nigerian Universities Are very Poorly Rated In Africa / Another Scandal Rocks Ambrose Alli University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.