Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please I Need Help. Would Be Glad If Anyone Can Be Of Assistance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help. Would Be Glad If Anyone Can Be Of Assistance (148 Views)

Join This Training And You Will Be Glad You Did!! / In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business / Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. Would Be Glad If Anyone Can Be Of Assistance by Dammielareee(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Please if there is anyone here that can give a loan of 200,000, I would be glad. I will pay with interest just that I need a good loan tenure. I will pay in 4 months, installmentally. You decide how much interest you want...please please please this is very urgent....I need it before the end of today. If you want to see me in person and ask questions, I'm cool with it. Please please and please.
What ever proof you need, my address or anything I'm ready to drop...this is very important.

(1) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Receives Members Of Nigerian Guild Of Editors A'ibom / Got Any "Make Money Online" Platforms You Want To Make Sure Are Legit? / 10 Steps To Choosing A Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.