Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) (56030 Views)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Superboss:

Do I need to how myopic you and deeply ignorant you are.
Which lost of power of this ignoramus is talking about?
I have always stood on path of fairness and competence.
And in ur shallow mind, everybody who criticises Buhari is from d SE and lost power right? Lol.
I now know that most current supporters of Buhari are utterly useless and stupid.
I voted for Buhari in 2015, since then he has been a bunch of disappointment and when I criticise him, it becomes a problem right?
Can you be honest to urself and tell me if that train attack had happened in the SE, what the reaction of Buhari would be; is it not to crush everybody around?
Well, keep on living in ur hypocrisy and madness.
@bold i said lust!!!!
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
luizpippo:

A sitting governor called the terrorists show carried out this destruction , businessmen meaning the destruction is their business.

A serving minister called this terrorists, nationalist who believed in the flag, meaning this action is a patriot one.

There was no outrage from you, so why are you throwing expletives at this fellow?

Meaning you agree with the Gov and Minister but not this guy

so the news gladden your heart?
but the consequences of this action or inaction all fall on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
yemi1504:

Shvt up gi there! We will glat and it is our gloating by the way when we see the results of incompetency of our hallowed saviour since we all warned you! You made a mistake once, that is understandable, but twice? I am questioning y'all's who voted him's 1nt3llig3nce on this one and I have the right to! I hope that "thief" you refused to vote is looking like a better choice in your eyes now! F00ls!

ninnyhammer.... Just follow through like a lapdogs hence your sense of reasoning has beclouded common judgement to gain popularity
even Donald Trump supporters which has most hatred for his political opponents will not support this cynical & reprehensive act
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Must be the work of ipob terrorirsts..
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
From rijana,kateri to Jere is like a war zone for Bandits
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin
crackhaus:

Kai.. E pain me I won't lie
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by hollywater: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
azikiweironsi:

You are happy bah ? Because you are never affected by you or your relations. Receive sense bro.
Those there are killing in the SE,are they someone's relatives?
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by newisd75: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
d problem with bandits in nigeria may b connected with d FG policy of land border closure & ban of some imported goods, as some of this bandits were in d business of this imported goods
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Superboss: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
ajumma:

@bold i said lust!!!!

When u leave the main issue and start pointing misprint, tells how ppl's mindset and reasoning are.
So you carefully left the question and pointed a topo error?
It is alright.
Enjoy ur hypocrisy.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Superboss:

When u leave the main issue and start pointing misprint, tells how ppl's mindset and reasoning are.
So you carefully left the question and pointed a topo error?
It is alright.
Enjoy ur hypocrisy.

you may need your sense to be re examined, i do not mock you for the typo error rather bring it to the fore hence you may misunderstood me ,because you used the word twice....mtcheww
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by stasius: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Okay na.

It is going around. Turn by turn.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by stinechykee: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) INFO:

DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, TRAIN SERVICES HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR DEAR PASSENGERS.

EFFORTS ARE IN PLACE TO RESTORE SERVICE.
FURTHER INFORMATION WOULD FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY SERVICE IS RESTORED.
Shebi Nigerians unanimously agreed that IPOB and Igbos are their problem?? They always united in common voice to hate Igbos.Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,Boko Haram,ISWAP is not terrorists and Nigeria problems but Igbos are sayeth Yorubas,Housas,Middle Belterns and some South South hahahaha

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by stinechykee: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, TRAIN SERVICES HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR DEAR PASSENGERS.

Let us blame Igbos for this one too.Las las some people's eyes go clear by fire by force

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Ezmans: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

fake news
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
luizpippo:

A sitting governor called the terrorists show carried out this destruction , businessmen meaning the destruction is their business.

A serving minister called this terrorists, nationalist who believed in the flag, meaning this action is a patriot one.

There was no outrage from you, so why are you throwing expletives at this fellow?

Meaning you agree with the Gov and Minister but not this guy
Stop trying to be half clever? You are part of the problem, pointing fingers doesn’t exempt you.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Let us blame Igbos for this one too.Las las some people's eyes go clear by fire by force
Shameless Wailer, a majority tribe alway wailing are you not ashamed, what will tiv, Ijaw, Bini, Urhobo, Idoma say? Be waiting for us to come & give you Biafra, Selfish Animal.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
A coup will be a blessing at this point,Buhari is a total disappointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ezmans:
fake news
Just saw it on CGTN Africa Live.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Nadaken: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
My main question be say, shey no b from this Abuja-Kafuna train operation dem go see money to they pay back the loan dem borrow use build am?

Abi nah from another source dem go take money dey pay for am
you mean the train that maximum can generate ₦1bn while needing ₦64billion maintenance?

We told them it wasn't viable, they called it their biggest achievement

What a white elephant loan waste

2 Likes

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
A coup will be a blessing at this point,Buhari is a total disappointment.
Not President Buhari, democrazy has failed in Nigeria, democracy is not about 1 man, it is about the people, a system of government, you should have said we as a people after 22 years of democrazy are total disappointments.

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Kyf1: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oh
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Any country that has a sizeable Fulani population is going no where
is going no where abi it's heading for destruction. Imagine a country without them. Lord please separate the chaff from the wheat before it's too late. This is my prayer oh Lord. If you share this view with me click the like button but if you disagree click the share button.

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Warricity: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pls forgive the bandits they are ordinary criminals the should be granted amnesty and put on a #200,000 salary monthly
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Superboss: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
ajumma:

you may need your sense to be re examined, i do not mock you for the typo error rather bring it to the fore hence you may misunderstood me ,because you used the word twice....mtcheww

Oh ops!
Trying to make a deranged fellow who glories in his foolery to see perspectives is a herculean task.
I did not know u had this mental instability.
Sorry man.
Takia of ur mental challenge.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop trying to be half clever? You are part of the problem, pointing fingers doesn’t exempt you.

You mean my humble self that has basically transferred the length and breadth of Nigeria in a bid to survive by earning legit income is part of the problem occasionally by bandits and the government who is pampering them?

Can you read what you typed and really say you made sense?

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
ajumma:

so the news gladden your heart?
but the consequences of this action or inaction all fall on us

How you expect me to be glad about this absolutely abnormal. I am calling out government officials who are trying to deodorize the terrorists and you prefer to ask if i am glad.

Their actions of supporting the criminals and their inaction of explaining it away means i couldn't make it to lectures this today and i am not risking the roads at this time even if i am going to miss tomorrow's test.

I bet you can decide how i feel from that!!

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by gheekhone: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
No, according to Gumi, they are just trying to make a living. He just forgot to add that it's at the expense of other people's lives. Also, we have president Nero, who's more preoccupied with God knows what, while the country burns.

RillJ:
Bandits are not 'criminals'?
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
hollywater:
Those there are killing in the SE,are they someone's relatives?

You are equally happy for those killings too.?
Ndi ala.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by kasco1: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
And Mr Buhari is calling them bandit.na waoo
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by akeeng: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
ajumma:

wawa dan iska kowai.....people from dotted colony
duru mamaka.

You must be obsessed with the ibos that every person who comments against your lord and saviour mannequin on nairaland becomes Ibo. Fool, I’m from Kogi

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
JOemmy:
This is really very serious how did the train driver and passengers able to escape this attack?

Osondu! shocked
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by akeeng: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
yemi1504:

That is even better, we warned them after they made the mistake of 2015 not to repeat the same mistake in 2019, they said our mouth is smelling and they can not vote for a "thief" SMH.
They should enjoy it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.