Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) (56031 Views)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by starstaz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Have you forgotten that the terrorist possessed anti air craft hardware.
quote author=techWriter3 post=106935263]This region is came completely, the only safest paths now is by airspace.[/quote]
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Angrymode: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
How the hell are these set of still called bandits instead of terrorists? Buhari is a clown!!!!
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by silifat11(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Baba has said you people should not report it as"increase in insecurity" but "decrease in the level of security" haha.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2021
akeeng:
duru mamaka.

You must be obsessed with the ibos that every person who comments against your lord and saviour mannequin on nairaland becomes Ibo. Fool, I’m from Kogi

obsessed is under statement, the person or group of people that openly declare war against what a pretext about it..idiot & drunkard like you should be grateful how the federal troops fought and liberated the kogi land from the claw of Biafra expansionist & imperialist .. But you can now open your unholy mouth to support their sedition activities against the federation ..
shame on you...INIKPI has certainly place curse on you
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Superboss:

Oh ops!
Trying to make a deranged fellow who glories in his foolery to see perspectives is a herculean task.
I did not know u had this mental instability.
Sorry man.
Takia of ur mental challenge.

When desperation enter argument logic disappears. 'chickens have come home to roost'.....me think you are old and sensible enuf to decipher your tirades & innuendos against the federation. .all your actions or inactions either covert or overt will surely boomerang, it is only a question of time. The bottom line is that you are becoming senile.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by treesun: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2021
tempest01:

The way the bandits want you people to use. grin grin

Your eyes is still buckled! grin grin grin
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by yemi1504: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2021
akeeng:
They should enjoy it

Abi
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Superboss: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajumma:

When desperation enter argument logic disappears. 'chickens have come home to roost'.....me think you are old and sensible enuf to decipher your tirades & innuendos against the federation. .all your actions or inactions either covert or overt will surely boomerang, it is only a question of time. The bottom line is that you are becoming senile.

I usually don't entertain argument with a nincompoop who can not answer a very simple question.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Superboss:

I usually don't entertain argument with a nincompoop who can not answer a very simple question.

dipstick....Hatred sometimes becomes a storm that sweeps away all reason, wisdom and logic.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by akeeng: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajumma:

obsessed is under statement, the person or group of people that openly declare war against what a pretext about it..idiot & drunkard like you should be grateful how the federal troops fought and liberated the kogi land from the claw of Biafra expansionist & imperialist .. But you can now open your unholy mouth to support their sedition activities against the federation ..
shame on you...INIKPI has certainly place curse on you
I can see you are thinking with ass. My people have never been under nobody and never needed no liberation from nobody. But how would you know? All you and your people know is to stand by roadside begging bara and bombing yourselves while your politicians live large. If anybody or group of people need liberation, it’s you abokees who needs to be liberated from poverty, backwardness, and from the torture of your elite. Poverty HQ of the world = Northern Nigeria

Isinku re o ni da

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by whalley676: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Which one is unforseen circumstances ? This one can be seen
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
akeeng:
I can see you are thinking with ass. My people have never been under nobody and never needed no liberation from nobody. But how would you know? All you and your people know is to stand by roadside begging bara and bombing yourselves while your politicians live large. If anybody or group of people need liberation, it’s you abokees who needs to be liberated from poverty, backwardness, and from the torture of your elite. Poverty HQ of the world = Northern Nigeria

Isinku re o ni da

you are really deluded ..with Federal Troops the Biafra secessionist will annexed Kogi in 2 hrs.....and idiot like from Okun/Kabba speaking area will be dwelling in cave for ages
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by akeeng: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajumma:

you are really deluded ..with Federal Troops the Biafra secessionist will annexed Kogi in 2 hrs.....and idiot like from Okun/Kabba speaking area will be dwelling in cave for ages
I’ll rather dwell in cave than in the desert begging for food and money. Omo ale jatijati

I’ll rather go with the productive Igbos than stay with the parasitic, completely useless, archaic, religion fanatic, uncivilised, disgusting and irritating abokis

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by Tundex911: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Believe me, it's matter of time those terrorists can do and undo thanks to the bubu administration...

Peace ✌️

gambia:
This country is finished completely, the only safest route now is by air.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) by ajumma(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
akeeng:

I’ll rather dwell in cave than in the desert begging for food and money. Omo ale jatijati

I’ll rather go with the productive Igbos than stay with the parasitic, completely useless, archaic, religion fanatic, uncivilised, disgusting and irritating abokis

have you read Nnamdi Kanu tirade on yoruba and their pastor as well?
that is the tip of an iceberg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.