Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court (20834 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by GenAbacha(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Neddstark:
Men, listen now and wisely. Never be in a place with you and an under 17 years old girl alone. Leave the place or let the girl leave. Dont trust yourself and don't trust the female.

What’s all this talk?

Just say you lack self control.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Sterope(f): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
'Lady' consented? An underaged consented to sex in SW?

You are one big fool.

Toks2008:
They should just charge him for statutory rape cos the lady consented just that she is underage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
peeps4u:

What is set up there? Can't sheinstall cctv in her house again?
She suspected something was going on and she installed cctv to capture them. Do u expect her to just accuse Baba Ijesha of rape without evidence, which the girl and Baba Ijesha can even both deny?

In the video it was clear that it was the lady that moved closer to him just that it is what it is... She is a minor so baba ijesha must pay the price... Except the age of consent in Nigeria is below 18
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by naija1stnigar(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
So finally baba ijesha go enter kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Blakpot: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Meanwhie Alhajis in the north, picking up 13 n 14 yr olds girls as brides and no one is saying anything about it.

Shouldn't the same law apply to Northern states?
I don't get it. Or am I missing anything?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Obviously he defiled her but not only him though.

The court should investigate all who abused the girl and they all must answer to the crimes.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sterope:

You are one big fool.

You are one uncouth illiterate who can not decipher contextual meaning of a word used at any point in time.

Since it is obvious that your parents wasted their money to send you to school cos you are still obviously dumb so let me help your dumb head grasp....

The Lady ''consented'' (agreed) without force. Nevertheless, because she is a minor, even if she consented(Agreed without force'' it is still statutory rape because she has not reached the age of legal consent.

So who is the fool? Omokomo pepper seller.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Ofadaman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Of all the women in this world, it's a minor that's send this popular actor to jail
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by philasine(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
But the medical report did not comment on wherether she is vergointacta or the membrane was broken it's just the labia minora they are commenting on
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why should they rest for the matter?

I wonder o. See mumu question. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Oracleforce: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
ShitHead:
If Minor was defiled, Major should be jailed.

Papa Ijesha right now....

Probably it might just be......

Don't let me preempt the court judgment.....

DSS. Full this platform....

Dem go just trace me come.my house
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Toks2008:
They should just charge him for statutory rape cos the lady consented just that she is underage.

How does this make any sense to you? Never seen any human that contradicts himself as much as you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ofadaman:
Of all the women in this world, it's a minor that's send this popular actor to jail

With a good lawyer he will walk free cos there is a lacuna in the local law in Nigeria as regards age of consent where some say it is 11 and some say it is 18 and even all across the world The Age of Consent ranges from as low as 11 to as high as 20 years old.

The lady from what i read is 14 years which is above 11 but below 18 so its going to be a tough one.

I am looking at it from a lawyer's perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Watty26: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happiboispot:
Pls I need help, Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Be careful not to jump at any offer mostly on social media. Alot has been wasted as a result of been desperate. Please screen all invitations thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

How does this make any sense to you? Never seen any human that contradicts himself as much as you do.

If not that i respect you i for call you olodo.

Legal consent is different from the normal consent. I can't explain further. refer to my post above for proper explanation. You ladies seldom read objectively but you quickly put emotions in everything.

There are two types of rape.

1. The non consensual rape which involves force whether it is two minors or a minor/adult or two adults.

2. Statutory rape which is a consensual sex between an adult and a minor simply because the minor has not reached the LEGAL age of consent even if she consented without any force involved.

Nah grammar dey confuse all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by 3310adeb: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
ShitHead:

[color=#990000][/color
seconded............ Ojoro no dey inside
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Corona22:
The healed lacerations connotes is that the lacerations found in the Instruments were not something that was recent my lord,”

I hope all these goats and closet peados like Fabiyi and other goats defending baba Ijesha and insulting Iyabo Ojo can shut up now.

How can you even be arguing the unarguable. Baba Ijesha wey them suppose tie , throw down from the top of a spaceship
Under cross examinations, all these circumstancial evidence will collapse completely.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by SVC6000: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Angel Gabriel... Even the government judging this guy are blood sucker's, demons, killers... Eveil against evil
Corona22:
The healed lacerations connotes is that the lacerations found in the Instruments were not something that was recent my lord,”

I hope all these goats and closet peados like Fabiyi and other goats defending baba Ijesha and insulting Iyabo Ojo can shut up now.

How can you even be arguing the unarguable. Baba Ijesha wey them suppose tie , throw down from the top of a spaceship
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by sangresan(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
If you believe this, you will believe anything. The doctor could be lying under oath you know. Just wait for the case to be concluded before jumping into a conclusion.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Toks2008:

Legal consent is different from the normal consent. I can't explain further. refer to my post above for proper explanation. You ladies seldom read objectively but you quickly put emotions in everything.

There was nothing objective about your post. I need you to always understand that wisdom is not in the genitals and the fact you own a manhood, which I can’t verify its functionality, doesn’t bestow you with some divine wisdom, objectivity or logic.

What you typed is NONSENSE. Ciao wink

Toks2008:

Se i no fit argue with you if you think what i type is nonsense. Those who fit reason go see sense in it.

You shouldn’t. Tomorrow a primary school pupil will call you “uncle Toks” and you will take it as NORMAL CONSENT. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

There was nothing objective about your post. I need you to always understand that wisdom is not in the genitals and the fact you own a manhood, which I can’t verify its functionality, doesn’t bestow you some divine wisdom, objectivity or logic.

What you typed is NONSENSE. Ciao wink

Se i no fit argue with you if you think what i type is nonsense. Those who fit reason go see sense in it.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by fxexperts: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This man is going to jail, no doubt.

Princess should also be punished for using a minor to set a man up, if the said lady was her daughter would she have done same?

Baba Ijesha is a disgrace!!

fooooooolllll.......

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by otherway: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Toks2008:

There are two types of rape.

1. The non consensual rape which involves force whether it is two minors or a minor/adult or two adults.

2. Statutory rape which is a consensual sex between an adult and a minor simply because the minor has not reached the LEGAL age of consent even if she consented without any force involved.

Nah grammar dey confuse all of us.

Nah wah o. Thanks for this info.

So nah to dey sure sey the babe nah above 18 even if she open am for you. Chai! this is serious.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by crafteck(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sterope:

You are one big fool.

That is the meaning of statutory rape...
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
otherway:

Nah wah o. Thanks for this info.

So nah to dey sure sey the babe nah above 18 even if she open am for you. Chai! this is serious.

Yes and this is why we must be very careful. That a lady is twice your size does not mean she is legally old to consent even if she opens her leg for you or even if cctv captures it that she lured you so it is self control that comes to work here.

Many men have gone down as a result of statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Taiwoolaoluwa19: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
peeps4u:

What is set up there? Can't she install cctv in her house again?
She suspected something was going on and she installed cctv to capture them. Do u expect her to just accuse Baba Ijesha of rape without evidence, which the girl and Baba Ijesha can even both deny?

Oga na set up..
CCTV for what in the living room..
Never see that in this life..
Perimeter is ok,..staircase area fine..corridor
Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Sterope(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Keep at it. One day your cup will overflow and you will make the frontpage. Agbaya.
Toks2008:

You are one uncouth illiterate who can not decipher contextual meaning of a word used at any point in time.

Since it is obvious that your parents wasted their money to send you to school cos you are still obviously dumb so let me help your dumb head grasp....

The Lady ''consented'' (agreed) without force. Nevertheless, because she is a minor, even if she consented(Agreed without force'' it is still statutory rape because she has not reached the age of legal consent.

So who is the fool? Omokomo pepper seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Mayorwer: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
veekid:
When I opened this thread,nI remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him.
Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by Sterope(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
I know the meaning of statutory rape
crafteck:

That is the meaning of statutory rape...

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court by crafteck(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
ShitHead:

Case is looking more like setup, theres probability baba ijesha did it but no scar would tell you who caused it 6 years later, word of mouth of any of the people involved cant count in this case since the victim could have been interfered with severally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.