Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

"My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife (2708 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo Welcomes Third Child (Pictures) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by DonCrack: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
"My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Shares Throwback Video Of His Pregnant Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dZj7uF7Xg

Nollywood actor Junior Pope Odonwodo has shared a throwback video from one year ago when his wife was in Labor.

The father of three took to his Instagram page to share a video he made while he was driving her to the hospital.

As seen in the video, his wife is seen eating a roasted corn as she sits in front of his car.

Pope, on the other hand seemed very surprised how his wife was able to eat the corn even while on Labor.

Sharing the throwback video, he captioned:

"This Was One Year Ago, My Wife In Labor on our way to the Hospital. She still get mind dey chop corn. (Follow the story)"

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/21/my-wife-in-labor-she-still-get-mind-dey-chop-corn-junior-pope-shares-throwback-video-of-his-pregnant-wife/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by greymiles: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
How’s this news
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wow,,, shey she suppose dey fast ni,,, or is eating abi chopping corn that tedious?
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol grin cheesy
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by chii8(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
She said she wants to ease her self and her bladder was very full....the baby was doing her strong thing.....

grin grin grin grin her face shows was highly in discomfort....
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
She's a strong woman
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by Rickmann: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: "My Wife In Labor, She Still Get Mind Dey Chop Corn" - Junior Pope Records Wife by egopersonified(f): 5:07am On Oct 22, 2021
She was just trying to take her mind off the labour by doing something else.

(1) (Reply)

Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter / I Am Lagging Behind In Nollywood Because Of My Poor English - Madam Saje / Throw Back Pictures Of Kate Middleton As She Turned 33.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.