Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Teacher (home-coming) +18 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Teacher (home-coming) +18 (19286 Views)

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It... (1) (2) / The House Girl And The Teacher -a Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2018
After all the years i spent in the university, imagine me now going to teach in a secondary school. Well as they say, life never goes according to plans, here am i on a sunday night in this shit hole of a place ironing my clothes. Tomorrow is going to be resumption day, so i have to look prim and proper, but i always look clean so i don't mind.
My sunday went smooth, except that i didn't go to church, frustrations about my situations have kept me away from God, seems the big man up has forsaken me, so instead of going to church i cleaned up my apartment to my taste i love being clean and as a lagos boy i furnished it the previous week so there wasn't any problems about amenities. i made breakfast, ohh i forgot to tell you that i stay in a one room apartment, i wanted something cozy and cool and less conspicuous since i wasn't planning on staying for so long here. well here i am lying in my bed, the fan at top speed, chasing eachother relentlessly. my room lacked one thing, my life also lacked one thing. A Woman. I've being celibate for more than 2 years now, even though i self service once in a while, I'm actually tired of my hands, i need a real woman to fill me since i broke up with my ex i haven't been with any other lady. but here i am longing for a woman's touch, truly I'm sex starved.
Baby do you love me ?
Yes i do i can hear my mouth say while my divk nods in return
All of a sudden she's all over me, kissing my lips, my hands are all over her body, while i shove her to the bed, kissing her neck while removing her blouse, she's got an amazing boobs i waste no time devouring each one while i hear her moan in ecstasy, i use my hands to remove her skirt pulling her pants off, i didn't waste any time before removing my boxers and entering her whole, she's screaming loud but i refused to take heed i keep pumping her puvssy basking in my euphoria.
Beep Beeep Beeeeeep Slurrrrrrp slurrrrrp
shit, 6:30am my alarm clock woke me up
i was really enjoying my dream, i couldn't figure out the girl's face but that was one hell of a dream. my boxers was wet, precum i need to change this boxers. with all the strength in me i walked in to the bathroom. i didn't bath until I've fully serviced my self, i can't be walking around with such heavy cum, especially not my first day at work.
By 7:00am i was out of the house, breakfast was out of my box.
Galvin High School here i come, i smiled wryly to myself.
My name is Segun Bankole, and this is my story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by eazykolobo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
gonna be interesting... i book dis first coment space for my fellow ghost readers
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by ebidabs: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote][/quote]Update
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Your comments are highly welcome.
..................................................................................
I got into the school premises at some minutes past 8am the bike i took was supposed to be used for formula one, well i got to my destination in one piece. i walked up to the gate an introduced my self to the security guards, showing them my letter of resumption, the other guards were busy checking the pupils and a teacher was punishing those late and dirty to school, impressive i said to myself. The premises of the school was very tidy and beautiful all the buildings were arranged in sequences and in orderly manner. pupils were running while some took time to greet, i figured they were going to the assembly hall, i made my way to the administrative building where i was showed into the reception by the security on duty. i sat there wondering how such a school in a shit hole could be tidy and well organised well i was really amazed.
8:40am
Staff members suddenly started entering the admin building, some in pairs others in singles, i presumed assembly was over. Some of the female staffs walked past me blushing, i was wondering why ? i just shrugged, their problem. couple of minutes later i was called by a slim lady, to a room marked ''principal's office'' now i was anxious. I followed the slim lady, while she began chatting with me about the school etc, i just walked with her absent mindlessly, i was bored. I finally met the principal, a middle age woman she looked prim and proper, strict. We exchanged pleasantries, and she told me about her one rule principle '' don't ever get close to the females in this school, it leads to automatic termination'' i was amazed, here was I thinking it was some serious rule. i couldn't help but reply ''yes ma'' when i don't want to remain jobless even though my divk disagreed. Call me principal instead of ma. You can leave my office now, but first walk over to my secretary and collect your I.D tag while she shows you to the school registrar for further instructions. I checked my watch 9am. My stomach was grumbling. What the hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Young man you'd need to be serious in this school, i won't take tardiness or laziness. and im sure our principal has explained the rules, i was confused you mean that ? i asked my mind. You'd be taking the senior secondary classes Biology and don't mix it up with sexual biology!! This would be your time table and school schedule plus curicular activities. Your lesson notes are to be submitted Friday latest, failure to do so would cause a reprimand and trust me you don't want my reprimands. You can now take your leave, shut the door behind you. And one more thing make sure you cut those beards of yours. Thus that was how my meeting with the registrar went. He didn't even offer me a seat, imagine the audacity. I finally left the admin building after asking the security were the cafeteria or wherever i can eat. i was famished, well i walked up to the Eating area ordered my meal and i was suprised when i spent no time in devouring it. Time for my first class of the day .
10:30am
I found SS1A
Get ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by tomgab(m): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2018
keep it coming bro
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by Suress: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Whats keeping u waiting bro? We ar ready to go wit u.
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
i got into the class, was suprised at first at the population of the pupils. well immediately i stepped into the classroom a young girl stood up and tapped on the table signalling the attention of the class to pay courtesy. I smiled to myself this is going to be fun!
After introducing myself to the class i can see the girls giggling at me, well i knew why, i was handsome and i made sure i flaunted it well.
I began my lecture at once, with the introduction to biology, while i taught i noticed the boys were seated separately from the girls, which i found weird. I asked the class and i was told ''madam principal'' wanted it that way, i rearranged them in order of one boy, one girl per seat, afterall this was a biology class after my class they can switch back. the rest of the lecture continued, till i my face went down to the girl seated in front of me, her laps was open and i could see her pants, even when she caught me stealing glances she just smiled and kept it open for me, i was amazed while my third leg was over joyed. few minutes later the bell went off, i gave them a quick assignment and told the class captain to follow me while i left the class. The young lady followed me, she was giggling while she spoke, i asked for her name and she told me Ireti, she wasn't so curvy but she knew how to package them, she got me salivating. i gave her some instructions and went my way to the staff room, where i found my cubicle, greeted some staff members, chatted with a few absent mindedly, noted the curves on the young female teachers and arranged my things, marked my territory.
I went over my schedules and time tables, made plans and left the school premises since my clsss for the day was done. I was some meters away from the school gates waiting for bike, when i heard my name, turned out it was the Secretary, my heart skipped a beat, i thought i had gotten into trouble for leaving earlier, till i saw she was also on her way home. i waved at her and she met up with me, we immediately started to converse like old pals while we strolled home, i got to know she lived close to me. my third leg nodded.
..................................................................................
Your comments are highly welcomed. Thanks, please also invite more people to this story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
we got to my apartment and i invited her in, she was reluctant at first, but i was persuasive. She made her self comfortable, while i went to the kitchen to fix us both something to eat, since the principal was away she had enough time to herself. She came to me in the kitchen, at least she was keeping my company, while i flirted with her. Before i knew what was happening she moved close to me and gave me a tight hug, she began to tell me how she has a crush on me yen yen yen, i quickly kissed her to shut her up before we start dating because of konji, a lagos boy cannot lose guard, before i knew what was happening we began undressing eachother while in the kitchen, she pushed me to the cabinet, and began stroking my divk, i was mesmerized because this was the fastest sex I've had and i was sex starved, i cummed in seconds, i wasn't embarrased, she noticed this and began to kiss me, while she sucked my nipples immediately my divck became full again, she spat on it while giving me a good head, my hands behind her head, she continued for few minutes, till she stopped sat on the kitchen cabinet and set her legs for me, i didn't waste anytime before i went in raw, she was freaking wet, and dripping juices, while letting out a slow moan, her boobs were full, my mouth and hands couldn't get enough of her till i eventually brought her down and started fvcking her doggy style, she went crazy grabbing her boobs, the shape of her ass, was driving je crazy, wasn't big and wasn't small, just perfect, i cummed in her after what seemed like eternity, i was satisfied. I went to the bathroom to clean up.
she had aleaady dished the meal when i got back, we both ate in our unclothedness on the bed and in silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other , I'm sure we were both wondering how it happened and we were amazed. we soon finished eating, packed the plates and came back to the room with a bottle of groudnut oil. who can guess what is going to happen next?
comment your answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olekumaster (27), kaaTheo (28), Wadasco (21 ), Eddy2cute (29), ineco ( 32), pixey, ictmikky, Modelling (30 ), lekanwj, teekem (28), rocasmilatos, ifeolamide00 (23 ), xmobaba(29), Babcee (32), Nonsoco80 ( 38), defutureleader(34 ), Kreemsy(34 ), Lallaopeyemi(35 ), kubbiebrownie, Alexk2 ( 33), Thiannah , owoeyeadeyinka, bk48( 46), alawe95 , Elkrypto(32), kazeytee( 33), ZAYNUL , blaqtom (32), Leoneo (22 ), highmood (32), horleykay , Widall(30), omat20 (27 ), maestrojay, Hasawa( 22), ecksplizit, Nathdoug (27), DGr8GOD (34), rawlineo2000 , Crownofwealth (32), McOsheBaba (29), Rasengan02 , adefreshguy (30), EmmGee (22), esaias1 ( 23), Laryne, MizterAccurate (20), Mofetemi (30 ), Braze9 (32 ), HeavenShield(33), Donswatter (22), rayornb ( 28), kizolo (26 ), Faithhealsall (23 ), Litesanti(26), Fredry , metaphysics, simplemtray, chymi, dilezy , iykedonly1 (24 ), Godiswise( 29), dezyner( 30), WealthPhillips (28 ), Tallestbae , leahmah, dhannyson(23 ), coco1992 (26 ), adeskee (28), efe0 (23), COURVOISier( 58), arcttayo(27 ), TheGuyInPower (23 ), dessywayne( 21), akphilip99 (23 ), HOLYDICK(27), neyoflexzyl (33), Chrismarvel ( 20), eabby (34 ), jamesfadairo, Mynet11 , kurlar101 ( 38), ciggy000 , Saintbusco1 (28 ), onyekanma2006 , SIRTAYLOR (23), Mroduks (23), diayne, LisaAnne , KingDixon , charleyreal( 26), TonyPrinczsmith( 22), edgeP ( 41), Daravin ( 30), kolawolevictor(17 ), wedco666 (27), maureen12 (22 ), heart12 , Adenat( 26), anniepom (28 ), watutsi( 22), solutionmi, Filly3 , kolewealth25), soundprince111 , dboss12 (26 ), Davidbadest (21), donobilo( 31), cheery1472 (26), Samaryaiba856 ( 26)
Abeg help me bless this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
i was suprised when i saw oil, but i just locked up and behaved like a real nigga, she told me this next step was hers alone, that i won the first stage, now it's her turn, i was still smiling only if i knew. she began to rub the oil on my divk, then told me to pour a bit in her anal hole, weird right?
well i had no choice. i laid down and she climbed on top of me gliding my divk inside the hole, at first she screamed then began to cry while she rode me, i wanted to stop but she told me not to ever stop, she started laughing i kept fuvking and fuvking, i couldn't touch her waist or ass, because she was holding my hands down, she'd start screaming '' i am cumming'' then stop, after about 30 mins of intense penising she finally reached the promised land, where i have reacted 3 times in 30 mins. my divk was limp and paining me, i knew i have over done it. I didn't know when i slept off like 5 hours later. The first question i asked was '' Mary where are you from ?
Bayelsa she answered, at that moment i knew i had messed up. i saw her mixing malt and milk in a cup, don't worry sweethearts drink this you'd be fine, i couldn't reject but sometjing told me, God was ready to receive me tonight. I quickly gave an excuse that i had to write my lesson note, '' don't worry I'll help with that'', she didn't even let me finish she replied smiling mischievously.
How i survived that night is a testimony, i must get to church on sunday, i said, my mind said ''yinmu''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by makavelli47(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
following bumper to fender

1 Like

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by kdavid07(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Not bad. am following
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mary wanted to kill me, everyday after school, she comes to my apartment for rounds of sex, i was already suffering from fatigue, i began to avoid her as much as possible. My classes were going smoothly, the school boys were able to relate with me on a coded level, simply because i was a G! outside school i meet them at joints, but i remained calm. Then i met this ss3 girl, her name was Ranti, she was young but very matured in every aspect, after classes she'd come to the staff room, during games and sports under the guise of she was doing extra lessons, we flirted a bit till we moved it further. This particular day we flirted as usual, till she loosened the top buttons on her shirt and requested that i peeked into her boobs, what bold move i replied, i moved my hands inside them and began to handle the breast, pinching the nipples, causing her to moan. All of a sudden someone shouted at us, what are you guys doing?
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by jeggychi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nice story...ride on
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
continued...................................................... ..........
We quickly readjust ourselves, while i kept on my serious face and started talking in biological terms, pretending like i was teaching her, the teacher on duty, was the one who came in, he saw me and eased down, smiled at me and told me he taught it was two students, and how he didn't trust them, he continued ranting all along, i became bored, so i politely told him i needed to leave, both of left. we later planned on hooking up later that night, since she knew my address. time to taste a new pvssy. I moved to the school field were a football match was going on, i watched with disinterest. Ireti my ss1 class captain sat with me, she was wearing the shortest sports wear I've seen in my life, we exchanged pleasantries, and i continued watching the match, then she began to cry, i was wondering what eas wrong, when she suddenly starts telling me how she failed science subjects and how her parents hate her etc, ''what's my business'' ? i was about to ask, when she told me she needed my assistance as an after school tutor in her house, her parents were willing to pay. I simply told her I'd think about it, but when she mentioned the amount I'd be paid by month per subject, i quickly considered and told her i accept, we exchanged numbers and she left, not without her shaking her bum bum, 50k per subject, i really needed the fund mehn. i stood up and left for home, in anticipation of my next match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by chisiudeh: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Interested.
Nice story plot

dopeboi142:
continued...................................................... ..........
We quickly readjust ourselves, while i kept on my serious face and started talking in biological terms, pretending like i was teaching her, the teacher on duty, was the one who came in, he saw me and eased down, smiled at me and told me he taught it was two students, and how he didn't trust them, he continued ranting all along, i became bored, so i politely told him i needed to leave, both of left. we later planned on hooking up later that night, since she knew my address. time to taste a new pvssy. I moved to the school field were a football match was going on, i watched with disinterest. Ireti my ss1 class captain sat with me, she was wearing the shortest sports wear I've seen in my life, we exchanged pleasantries, and i continued watching the match, then she began to cry, i was wondering what eas wrong, when she suddenly starts telling me how she failed science subjects and how her parents hate her etc, ''what's my business'' ? i was about to ask, when she told me she needed my assistance as an after school tutor in her house, her parents were willing to pay. I simply told her I'd think about it, but when she mentioned the amount I'd be paid by month per subject, i quickly considered and told her i accept, we exchanged numbers and she left, not without her shaking her bum bum, 50k per subject, i really needed the fund mehn. i stood up and left for home, in anticipation of my next match
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by rufdan(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Following (hmmm can't say no)more update .

1 Like

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by rufdan(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Op come and continue your story oo.it seems nah teacher work good pass ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
On my way home, i decided to walk the distance, so i could visit the pharmacy close by and get myself refreshed for what was about to hit me, in case i was dealing with another nymph.
I got to the pharmacy got my supplies and headed home, prepared a meal, had my bath, took my mixtures and waited, while i waited, i didn't know when i slept off. I woke up with a huge hard on, checked my time 12am, this babe didn't come, shit what was i supposed to do now i began contemplating, because i was feeling too much discomfort in my divk, a plan struck me, i remembered my neighbour's were prostitute, the coded kind of ones that only did those rich men, i don't familiarize with them except from few hi's tonight i need their help, i summoned all the courage in me, walked out at the dead of the night knocked severally before opening the door, i met the smallest among them, who told me she was the only one at home, somehow i was able to relate my condition to her and she agreed, i didn't even allow her UnCloth before i pounced on her, she was very tiny but i didn't care one bit, i needed a pussvy. as the popular saying among guys goes, the slimmer the girl, the deeper the pussvy, i pinned her to the wall and was ramming her, she screamed hard, sometimes begging me to stop other times saying both stop and continue at the same time, i didn't care about that, i tried all the styles available, i still didn't cum, till she stopped, poured water inside her pussvy, rested a bit, then i continued, she even gave me numerous blow jobs, we also tried anal, i was so tired, we both slept on each other, after waking up, she told me she couldn't continue, i shouldn't bother paying her, i began to grow scared, because my divk wasn't getting any softer i went back to my room in shame, what have i put my self into, i slept off again this time i woke up very late, but still with my hard on, a bit reduced, i went to school with it, i avoided everyone, went to the toilet severally and even self serviced myself, still nothing, i quickly ran away from school before i embarrassed my self and went to the pharmacy, there was a woman on duty, middle age but looking chick, i was scared and shy, but when i couldn't hold the discomfort anymore i resigned my faith and went to meet her, after all Yorubas said that you don't cover your unclothedness from someone that bathes you. i told her my predicament, she laughed at First but apologised, i was embarassed at first but became free, explained my mixtures, then she demanded i show her and laid down on the examination table, she locked her office door and told the sales rep she was going to get busy.
afterwards she told me, she'd have to make it going down naturally, in my mind i was like, which kind wahala be this?
(sorry for the late and short updates, work has got me busy, please bear with me.) I hope you guys are loving it.
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by rufdan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please get busy with new update ooo
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by chisiudeh: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Its nice.
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by Ann2012(f): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Make it go down naturally, hmmmm
She wants to taste too
Update pls
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Continuation.............................................................
she wore gloves and brought a gelatin tube, and began using it to rub my divk, i shouldn't lie, it was very sweet, i was enjoying every bit of the feeling, the gel plus her palms made wonders to my divk, under 10 mins i shot out my first cum, it was so much it spilled all over the pharmacist's face i didn't know when i shouted hallelujah, i suddenly felt so much relieve, i stood up, ready to leave, when she asked me where i was going, i became confused, you're definitely going to service me also, don't you know how huge you're, she replied, suddenly my evil divk sprang into action, forget whatever they've told you, female pharmacists can service you to hell, she gave me a little pill which made me sceptical, i don't want to go through the same hell. I took it with faith, something must kill a man, i must taste this phamacists lady, i suddenly felt energised, sge removed her gown and i must tell you guys, after i saw her body, i never blamed adam again for eating the apple eve gave him, her boobs were big and ripe, her ass was great, she didn't bother waiting for me to strip before she pounced on me, i was almost scared the table would break, just when i was about sucking her boobs, i started hearing loud bangs on the door of the consulting room, followed by names, she said in hush voice ''my husband'' immediately my divk reduced, finally I've put my self in trouble i suddenly remembered how my ex cursed me that my divk would put in trouble someday, after sleeping with her sister, finally this witch has succeeded, more loud bangs i pushed her away with lighting speed...........we both started dressing up swiftly, while i looked for the safest exit, i didn't know whether to cry or laugh, suddenly i saw an army insignia in the room, i remembered pslam 23.
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by chisiudeh: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Something must kill a man who thinks with his d**k of course.
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by rufdan(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2018
You should have finish the job,since you know you will still get the beating of your life.lar jack lar pour dick you have ���������
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by Ayo5991(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
next!Next!
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by oluwatosin070: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
update! update!! update!!!
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by Ayo5991(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Next!Next!Next!
Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
I found an exit at the back of the room, i turned the knob and found it open, thanked my mother's prayers and cursed my village people, they've lost once again, i dashed out of the pharmacy premises and went towards the school, found a tree shed and wore my shoes, rearranged myself and set out to school. i didn't even bother going to the staff room, i went straight to the class i was having. after the class, i became so tired i had began dozing while standing, effects of third rate konji, i didn't even bother answering the students that were disturbing me with questions, i went straight to the staff room, sat in my cubicle and slept off.
Waking up, i found everywhere dark, i figured i must have over slept, so i packed my things, at least the little i could salvage or see, set on my way home. immediately i stepped out i began hearing voices in the classroom beside the staff room, i looked in lo and behold i found the senior boy and a junior school student having sex, i stood and watched for few moments amazed at how such a little girl will be so advanced in sextology, taking in such mass of divk in such a tender body, well i entered and i could see the shock on both their faces as they saw me, i grinned joyfully, the senior boy tried behaving like nothing was happening, behaving rude, i gave him a huge slap, which made him stagger, the girl began pleading on her kneels, trying to adjust her hostel wear, when the senior boy saw i wasn't playing ball he then began pleading and negotiating with me, i sent the girl away, and told him i will get back to him in the morning. first and foremost he should organise me something for beer. he struggled and settled me 2k, i told him to meet me in my cubicle in the morning. i smiled home, this teaching job is getting interesting by the day.
I got home and as usual greeted my runs neighbour casually, all of them started hailing me , i figured the slim girl must have gisted them, i was embarrassed, just waved to them and went to my room, on my home, i got noodles and suya with yoghurt from the aboki on my street, i was too tired to cook, i avoided the pharmacy, because i didn't want to hear stories that touch. after eating and drinking my yoghurt, i took panadol and was about sleeping when i heard a knock, 2 soft taps on my door, from experience, you know what that means?

1 Like

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by dopeboi142: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
continued....................................... .........................
After so much hesitation, i stood up opened the door and found 2 of my runs neighbours in my door, ushered them in, asked what was wrong, they told me they were lonely and needed my company, as a sharp guy i understood the meaning, they wanted a real match. And i was ready to give.
We gisted a bit, before they began to move closer, my heart was asking me if i was capable of finishing the match, but trust konji, i was making serious mouth, the two girls were curvy, i swallowed hard, under seconds i had stripped, our eyes met, and just like as if we were bewitched, we pounced on each other, my hands, grabbing each one of them boobs, kissing them hungrily, i went berserk, suddenly i was pushed to the floor, one of them seated on my face the other one was busy sucking my divk, my mind was mesmerized, i could have sworn i saw the heavens with the God seated on the throne. i made sure my tongue did magic with the other girl, she was freaking wet, i just toook everything in without any cautions or breaks, they switched sides, while the second started riding my divk, shit was good she was tight, her ass was softer than today's bread, they continued till we switched again, i took charge this was my stadium, lagos representing, i bent both of them, in doggy i timed my divk, fvked one, minutes later, i moved to the other, i made sure i left no ass unturned, they were moaning loudly, but whose business, suddenly, i reached the promise land, i won the battle, but i haven't won the war.
I moved to my kitchen, took a cup of water, i felt my strength come back, to the mission. I took one by the waist went in to the land, this time i went fast pace, my divk was in active duty, she suddenly started convulsing like someone with epilepsy, i was scared at first, before i suddenly saw a liquid coming out of her pvssy, she fell down wasted, the other girl was looking at me in awe, i wondered why, when i moved close to her, she told me to be please gentle, i gave her a wild smirk only if she knows, I'm modern day ''samson with the Bleep'' her own conquering position was doggy, she simply accepted my request, without any protest, i went in gently, she seemed fragile, she had began moaning already, i switched gears and carried her into the 5th universe, she suddenly couldn't feel her legs, had to lift her off the ground, the second girl was snoring lightly, i continued till the other girl told me to stop, there was pepper in her pvssy, i was scared for a moment, left her and watched her run to the bathroom, i peeped and saw her peeing, if you know you know, once she left the bathroom, she fell on the bed and gave me a long kiss, thanking me, suddenly i felt like a general, battles won, war one, rank increased. By the time i woke up in the morning they've left, not without cleaning my apartment and making me a light breakfast, spirit of orgasms. I must have slept hard, prepared myself, ate and left for school. I had a debt to settle in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Teacher (home-coming) +18 by kdavid07(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shebi na u start oya kon continue. nice story though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innocent Ilo Wins 2020 Commonwealth Short-story For African Region / TRANSFORMING: The New Lycan / LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.