Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! (531 Views)

Who Can Help Me Retrieve My Funds From These Scammers / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders, i greet you all.

My first post on this platform. I sent Money to a wrong account number please how do i get it back?

Its more than half a million, and now i feel restless because my life depends on it.

I hurriedly made the transfer through my mobile USSD code, while on a busy road. I should have gotten home instead, please help with your ideas, God bless you all.
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Myzubby(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
I wonder what BANK customer service is for

wipe your tears and go to the bank MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HEAR YOUR CRIES

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Asder: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Go and lodge your complain to your bank so that they would be able to trace that account

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Abfinest007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Didn't you confirm the name.when I young I used to pray that someone like you should mistakenly send money into my account.now you sent it into a wrong ..u better go n retrieve and send it into my account.

Lol
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Bellfun(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Simply go to your bank...
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by superCleanworks(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
hurriedly transferred half a mil? with ussd? while on the road?
and all the time the USSD was telling you PRESS 1, PRESS 2, PRESS 5, ENTER ACCOUNT, ENTER BANK, ENTER AMOUNT, you were doing all this on the road in a hurry? i dont believe you.

BUT just in case this is true... good luck with getting it back
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by zhad(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
I saw this post yesterday and they gave you guide on how to get back your money,,,why did you still post it today again,,, are you indirectly begging for alms?
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Which bank allows you to send more than half a million using USSD?
Wetin I sabi

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Wetin I sabi

God bless you Sir.. OP is lying or.. Wetin i sabi

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by nifemi25(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
So you mean after dialing your ussd and it brought out a wrong name. You still went ahead and put your PIN to confirm. Wish I could believe but something is telling me to ingnore this trash
Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by gameboy727(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Wetin I sabi

Very good question. I don't know of any bank that permits USSD transactions up to 500k

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Retrieve My Money! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Agba Scam

(1) (Reply)

A Friend's Gone Missing / OAU STUDENT: People Working Hand In Gloves To Doctor Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy / Boy Swims And Drinks From Dirty Gutter After Getting High On Colorado (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.