Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today (42866 Views)

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Big Python Killed In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Adakintroy: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
It was the white man who almost killed all of life form. Even till gis day they do it for sport not for food..we do it because we are hungry
.nature supports our act. Nature frown at the white man.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Remman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is why Alien spaceships can never crash in Africa like the Roswell crash, because blacks will use them for lunch unlike the whites that would prefer an autopsy. Ormo, i'm speechless because i understand why you're eating it. It's well.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by michresakidjo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
What if the creator has not created this creature? What would be left to man? Man still eats man but will go wilder than the Beasts on his fellow men unprecedentedly when nothing is left of these species.

No wonder we misbehave at times embarassed undecided
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by etibaba(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Alliga what! In Nigeria? You and mod that moved this to front page are both sick.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by witworth(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
This is monitor lizard aka komodo dragon
Wtf man..
No na monitor gizzard,
you no know commando.
Oga Ade na alligator be that, no let oversabi finish u
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Caboceer: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Croc meat cool

Very tasty, somehow it manages to be chewy and tender at the same time...it's like a cross between fish and chicken
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by TheFacelessMan: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpwriter:

Komodo dragon is slightly different, they are of the same family though but at adult age komodo size supercedes the monitor lizard's size. Then the komodo venom and bite is more poisonous than that of the monitor lizard.

While monitor lizard shys away quickly, komodo is aggressive in nature. Also their skin pattern ain't the same.

Komodo Dragon is in the family of the monitor lizard but it's not SLIGHTLY different.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..
Komodo Dragon?

Lol.. grin
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Caboceer:
Croc meat cool

Very tasty, somehow it manages to be chewy and tender at the same time...it's like a cross between fish and chicken
Monitor Lizard..
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adakintroy:
It was the white man who almost killed all of life form. Even till gis day they do it for sport not for food..we do it because we are hungry
.nature supports our act. Nature frown at the white man.
Whether you are doing it for sports or for food..

Wiping out an animal specie..

Is wiping out an animal specie.. angry
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
witworth:

No na monitor gizzard,
you no know commando.
Oga Ade na alligator be that, no let oversabi finish u
oga Ade kill u there, gerrat
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
it's not Komodo dragon, its Nile/rock monitor or perentie. plenty in my village, cos it's forbidden to kill/eat them, this they freely mix and interact with humans, In orogun, in ughelli north Delta state
correct I know it is forbidden at orogun in Delta state..u re right man wtf

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Akinola100: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I can only taste that with very chilled beer by my side incase of any Funny taste to wash it off. But why be say these monitor lizards too dey fear human,once they sight human na japa...if it can stand kinda to form attacking the human e fit threaten the killer to run and then escape because its fast...atleast they have badass reptile look

They can ooo
Normally, they will run if they sight a human, but if you corner it, their lest option is to defend themselves by attacking you by either:
(a) whipping their tail at you, like the tail agama lizard does when fighting. The juveniles attack this way.
(b) chasing and attacking you, the adult ones do this. Be careful, they carry bacteria in their mouths, if the adult bites you, you have infection immediately.
I don't know why people eat them sef.
They are the most intelligent reptiles in the reptile class

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Germi9:

These guys will eat anything even human beings are at risk, you see the way that guy look like a Predator,he’s a dangerous person
he even looks like d monitor lizard sef..

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpwriter:

Komodo dragon is slightly different, they are of the same family though but at adult age komodo size supercedes the monitor lizard's size. Then the komodo venom and bite is more poisonous than that of the monitor lizard.

While monitor lizard shys away quickly, komodo is aggressive in nature. Also their skin pattern ain't the same.

A Komodo Dragon is a monitor lizard.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
GogetterMD:

Sigh. A monitor lizard is not a comodo dragon.
What do they teach you kids at school again these days?
kids kill ur head,what's d opposite of water Mr naughty professor since u re above mistake..I too over know nairalanders, reasons Desmond Eliot refer to ur father's as children.. imbeciles..
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Christistruth02: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why is it that the moment Nigerians lay hold on any wild animal the next thing that you will see is a Cooking pot and fire ?
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by GogetterMD(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
kids kill ur head,what's d opposite of water Mr naughty professor since u re above mistake..I too over know nairalanders, reasons Desmond Eliot refer to ur father's as children.. imbeciles..
Lol. Did I strike a nerve? No need to go ultra-aggressive. Just pay attention in class okay?
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Caboceer: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Monitor Lizard..

my bad

it's actually a big lizard
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by sherlock229(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phillz83:
Goodday nairaland sorry this was coming late was so busy today... this creature was killed very close to my Neighborhood today grin

No creature is safe at the hands of this hungry peasants in Nigeria.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Adakintroy: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Whether you are doing it for sports or for food..

Wiping out an animal specie..

Is wiping out an animal specie.. angry

Doing it for food could not have wiped out the species. It can only retain balance. It was the arbitrary killing for coats ivory tusk et.c that did the wiping not food. Food is just a singular reason. Fun, money e.t.c .create multiply insentives. It was all direction assault so to speak. Animals have being eating themselves since creation. Their population was still farely balance not until men showed up with the above mention insentive

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
GogetterMD:

Lol. Did I strike a nerve? No need to go ultra-aggressive. Just pay attention in class okay?
d dumbness dat lead to ur ancestral poverty is what is affecting u..guy check history u don't want to go down this lane with me,good night abeg but if u want to form Jackie Chan guy e no go end well 4 u better accept my good night and check history.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Franking: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is not an alligator. And people will eat anything, and, it has nothing to do with hunger just pure LONG THROAT.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Kakamorufu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
That's a monitor lizard.

Saw one climbing an uncompleted window over the weekend.
But na small one. E no ripe grin
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by CaptainZubi: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..
A monitor lizard ain't a Komodo dragon.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Benwallt(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is comodor dragon. Some of you will one day eat something that will land u where u never xpect . That animal's saliva is poisonous
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by andy244: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Must we eat everything? Gush
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by CaptainZubi: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

A Komodo Dragon is a monitor lizard.

They are trying to educate you yet you're arguing. Why are Nigerians just this terrible. A monitor lizard is not the same as a Komodo dragon. They are two entirely different animals

2 Likes

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
I wonder how some of you guys eat anything u see all because they're animals.

U will see a thread with similar headline and when u enter the thread like this, the next thing u see is a pot already on fire cooking the animal killed.

Some self no dey waste time on snakes, etc.

U people no get joy at all.

Btw,

Must u people eat everything ni?

Una wahala sha.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
it's not Komodo dragon, its Nile/rock monitor or perentie. plenty in my village, cos it's forbidden to kill/eat them, this they freely mix and interact with humans, In orogun, in ughelli north Delta state

And you just make mistake tell them where your village dey. OP and him kind go invade your village as things be now.

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by thundafire: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why do Nigerians call this alligator cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go school and learn una refuse
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by thundafire: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..
shatap komodo dragon slap ur mouth. Komodo dragon is found only in an island called komodo in Indonesia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.