Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed (44915 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
being a while
make I drop this one

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
dead Alligator

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
butchered

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
outer skin peeled with hot water

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
no cooking just dried with salt, cube and pepper

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Kestolove(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Jennyclay(f): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Urheadmaster(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Some people pets in a developed country is another man food in Nigeria tongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by HeatSeeker(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai! This innocent animal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ahnie: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
How do you eat these animal?
My God!!!!!!!

Nor be every meat them dey eat....it's akin to eating brown baby lizard!

Awaiting the correct bush meat crew!

31 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by garriAndsugar: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na this kind people I dey like get as neighbors

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Some people pets in a developed country is another man food in Nigeria tongue

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Artiiclebeast: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
That's a baby croc.

For those wondering how people eat these things. Do you realize that even in the Western countries they have restaurants for these delicacies? Down to Crocs, gators, Snakes, etc.

I saw an episode on Food Network where rattlesnake meat was the meat given to contestants to make a dish out of.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na this kind people I dey like get as neighbors
Lol

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.
Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
That's a baby Gator.

For those wondering how people eat these things. Do you realize that even in the Western countries they have restaurants for these delicacies? Down to Crocs, gators, Snakes, etc.

I saw an episode on Food Network where rattlesnake meat was the meat given to contestants to make a dish out of.

yeah I have seen gator and monitor lizard being eaten by them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me
keep ur baffle up

30 Likes 2 Shares

Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Okay
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by KingMack(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
dang niggaa

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by DyingFetus: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ijiot something you for sell to Chinese man collect better money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Hemeenworth: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hungry people everywhere
Humans are naturally animalistic than every other animals in the animal Kingdom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Randal: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by strictly4data: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you have eaten this stuff before, I must tell you, you have missed alot.

Anyway, kindly check my signature for your data science and data analysis assignment and project work.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by israelmao(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
I retch at the sight of using it to prepare soup without being roasted or fried.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Cmanforall: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Do you usually eat this or is it due to present Nigeria situation?

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by adecz: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
undecided

That is an endangered dwarf forest
crocodile..😐😐😐😐

There are no alligators in Africa..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Blake755: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please drop pics when done cooking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Calabar1stSon: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Drinks set Bro.

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by rash47(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Let the animals breathe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by kuntash: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
White meat I understand is better than red meat

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.