Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) (44947 Views)

2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwe:
Foolish headslammers.

I finally found where Quran commands these terrorists to slam head while they worship God. grin grin grin

Foolish mooslims. angry angry

Below is a picture of the Quran verse that commands Muslim terrorists to slam head.

All Muslims are terrorists because they slam head. The Quran verse below just prove that further. angry angry

Alright, I'll help you. Here's another verse of the Quran that encourages killing in the second picture. cool

And the the third picture encouraging Muslim terrorists to stone their kids to death if they are rebellious. cool cool

You're hundred percent correct. Further evidences that Muslims are terrorsts in the pictures below.
Are Muslim terrorists not stoning their kids to death as we speak? What exactly are you complaining about?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by justking(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Celebrating evil .

Meanwhile,

Do you need cheaper data to browse your favorite social media and forums?

Then check my signature for the solution.

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Drella(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira if £80 is 10,000 afghani, £1 is equal to #780 so £10 is equal to #78,000. This country don cast finish.

How can 10 pounds be equal to 78,000 naira?

It is supposed to be equal to 7,800 na.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by BombAttack(f): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
richmond500:
there is a big difference ode.

I don't support terrorism and will never pamper those who supports it.
By default, I won't support Ipob

But you support this killings below ode.x5

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Crowwe(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Are Muslim terrorists not stoning their kids to death as we speak? What exactly are you complaining about?
I'm not complaining sir. Muslims stoning their kids to death is just because they believe in the Quran verse below sir. cool

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by AZControversial(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
AuzubiGod minashaitan nirajeem.
It's as if these people don't think at all, have they ever wondered why the wealthy and the pioneers of suicide bombings don't partake in suicide bombings?
I've never heard of a politician, wealthy person or leader engage in such dastardly act.

QUELLE FOLIE!!! cry

They're religious fanatics.... it's near-impossible for them to think.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Akharmony: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
if only our officers and men can b this valued. we did be getting tremedous result in terms of security
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Allahu akbar

Terrorist. Y dem no bomb themselves as they plenty there
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Jlow2: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
80pounds and a plot of rocky land for suicide bombing, Islamabad!!!
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by seyz91(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy
RapistOnBail:

Which class you take graduate for secondary school?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by seyz91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
you go school so?
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira if £80 is 10,000 afghani, £1 is equal to #780 so £10 is equal to #78,000. This country don cast finish.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Streetdreamx(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
What about the supposed virgins?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by dallyemmy: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
10,000 afghani (£80)

This people moni get value pass naira
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Sirjamo: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
If £80=10,000 Afghan money then £1=125 Afghan money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!! AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Nigeria £1=#780
£80 = 80 X 780 = #62,400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirjamo
Helinues
Lzza
Flokii
Ngpatriot
Saarki
Afamed
Racoon
Abouzaid
Talktoopeolwa
Wibusjaga
Mruchenna1
Dododawa1
9gerian
Muchado
McOluomo
Charmingrascal
Even if it's 1 million to one � hard working people like us will still be balling, only lazy clowns like you will suffer
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by odaniel1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
So an human life is worth 80 pounds?? Poverty shrinks the mind through the belly indeed! undecided
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Thefirmorganics(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Only Their eyes will be popped open to see that their is no virgin anywhere in Eternity for blowing up yourself.

If Only their eyes will be opened to see the Pain, sorrows and torture the suicide bombers are in right now.

My Prayer is LORD Open the Eyes of the People to see , Know and Understand that Heaven and Hell are very Real.
The confusion in hell will be out of this world! Imagine going through all this to find themselves in hell! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by treatise: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
JuanJO:
We Don dey honor our own since. We dey pay random steady. I hear say we want include banditry and kidnapping allowance for we national budget.

It's called job creation or empowerment not Ransome payment ; it's a way of bridging the economic gulf between youths in the south and their counterparts in the north. Southern youths explore the power of the internet such as cryptocurrency trading ;the gap should be bridged.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Those are Jewish texts ... And they only have a historical context

None of those verses is telling believe to go out and kill anybody like the Quran does
Crowwe:
Foolish headslammers.

I finally found where Quran commands these terrorists to slam head while they worship God. grin grin grin

Foolish mooslims. angry angry

Below is a picture of the Quran verse that commands Muslim terrorists to slam head.

All Muslims are terrorists because they slam head. The Quran verse below just prove that further. angry angry

Alright, I'll help you. Here's another verse of the Quran that encourages killing in the second picture. cool

And the the third picture encouraging Muslim terrorists to stone their kids to death if they are rebellious. cool cool

You're hundred percent correct. Further evidences that Muslims are terrorsts in the pictures below.

Very great. We Christians are save from catastrophic commands and way of life like the ones in the Quran verses below. cool

Those wicked Muslims are following the Quran verses like the ones below.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by WHITELIGHTER: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
See what Quota system has done....them suppose flog ur teachers and wipe out the school u graduated from

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by SamGryffindor: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
E reach to ask honestly....My greatest shock isn't even because of the mathematical nonsense he displayed, but for the 58 pple or so who liked the post meaning they concurred with such ignorance....Our country is really doomed.
RapistOnBail:

Which class you take graduate for secondary school?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by eeetuk(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
"SHAMELESS: THE Taliban have promised plots of lands and cash to relatives of suicide bombers who targeted US and Afghan forces, a spokesman has confirmed."

Shaking my head!
There should be no government of exclusions anywhere on earth. If this is allowed to stand, it would amount to awarding criminals behavior and punishing the good guys. So, US and its western allies should come up with new economic sanctions against the Taliban rulers until men and women are allowed to study and work together. Studies have shown that when people study together, they are more likely to Learn better than when are studying individually or separated. sanctions ASAP!
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Vokians(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
Your mind don dey reason Afghan abi? grin
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Wegood: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Lukaku95: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
princefrank76:
your maths need return your school fee! If £1 is #780 then £10 automatically becomes #7,800. You must not us every small opportunity to yab your country.
you all know he meant to type 7800. But it's just a typo. One thing I noticed about Nigerians is that they like to insult people while correcting a mistake.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by olasquare: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
They are mentor to some people in nigeria, especially to one man
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by engrelvis(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Their religion, their perspective. If it was U.S, they'll be honouring their men in bombing their people. I don't support their acts, but let people be who they wish to be, and not judging from hindsight, that's what we call being purblind.
by killing innocent people?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by princefrank76: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lukaku95:
you all know he meant to type 7800. But it's just a typo. One thing I noticed about Nigerians is that they like to insult people while correcting a mistake.
lol.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Mybrotheralso: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
10 pounds equals 7,800 olodo
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
[s]
Numerouno94:
Nothing gud can eva come out of Islam. All terrorists re Muslims nd all Muslims re potential terrorists.
[/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Kilotat: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Very Dirty people I swear! Please check my Signature abeg
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by LORDKing001: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
Repeat maths again
Meanwhile fcmb charge 46k naira for £80

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.