Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) (44928 Views)

2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
See White Zombies, Religion Is a disease. But they are still light years away better than Nigerians. Nigeria Is the height of all evilry and devilry In the world......
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwe:
Foolish headslammers.

I finally found where Quran commands these terrorists to slam head while they worship God. grin grin grin

Foolish mooslims. angry angry

Below is a picture of the Quran verse that commands Muslim terrorists to slam head.

All Muslims are terrorists because they slam head. The Quran verse below just prove that further. angry angry

Alright, I'll help you. Here's another verse of the Quran that encourages killing in the second picture. cool

And the the third picture encouraging Muslim terrorists to stone their kids to death if they are rebellious. cool cool

You're hundred percent correct. Further evidences that Muslims are terrorsts in the pictures below.

Very great. We Christians are save from catastrophic commands and way of life like the ones in the Quran verses below. cool

Those wicked Muslims are following the Quran verses like the ones below.

Did the terrorists tell you they read the Bible before bombing?
Does shekau read the Bible or Qur'an?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Hier(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
"Hero of Islam" court!!!
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by NoSentiment: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Great development. America too honoured its war criminals like GWBush, Callous Foul.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira if £80 is 10,000 afghani, £1 is equal to #780 so £10 is equal to #78,000. This country don cast finish.

And this one go school. Smh
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by kingthreat(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira if £80 is 10,000 afghani, £1 is equal to #780 so £10 is equal to #78,000. This country don cast finish.

You and the dumb people that liked this statement shows that many people here are Low in intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by naijainstinct: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
Who be your mathematics teacher?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by paskal16: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na dis people you wan still give their money locked up treasury in the United states
Better don’t…
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Snitch24(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:

Lmao
Watin u drink bro
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Calicoe: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
However, under the brutal Taliban regime, female students must only be taught by women or "old men" of good character - and end their lesson five minutes earlier than men to stop them from mingling outside.

But that will not stop them from sleeping with 14 years olds. Hypocrisy defined
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwe:

I'm not complaining sir. Muslims stoning their kids to death is just because they believe in the Quran verse below sir. cool
Let them continue their self jihad pls. May they all die!
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by mormoney85(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
JuanJO:
We Don dey honor our own since. We dey pay random steady. I hear say we want include banditry and kidnapping allowance for we national budget.
so they made such statements on Twitter and the account is still open and not blocked
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Juliusdking(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Only Their eyes will be popped open to see that their is no virgin anywhere in Eternity for blowing up yourself.

If Only their eyes will be opened to see the Pain, sorrows and torture the suicide bombers are in right now.

My Prayer is LORD Open the Eyes of the People to see , Know and Understand that Heaven and Hell are very Real.
amen

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by mozes01(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Which class you take graduate for secondary school?

the guy get Bsc from primary sch grin
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by sammy329(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
artworks1:

OLODO

To think people liked your comment without understanding it. cry
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Over 100 people liked his comment! embarassed
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Drogunov: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.

The king of the insane is at it again
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Samuelriano1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira.If £80=10,000 Afghan money then £1=125 Afghan money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!! AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Nigeria £1=#780
£80 = 80 X 780 = #62,400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This country don cast finish.

normal normal Dem suppose flog u
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by dododawa1: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
Even if it's 1 million to one � hard working people like us will still be balling, only lazy clowns like you will suffer

continued.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Benprass(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Which class you take graduate for secondary school?

End time calculations
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
Even if it's 1 million to one � hard working people like us will still be balling, only lazy clowns like you will suffer
And you have to padlock your 2wks pot of ewedu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Chrisvotel: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira.If £80=10,000 Afghan money then £1=125 Afghan money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!! AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Nigeria £1=#780
£80 = 80 X 780 = #62,400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This country don cast finish.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Chrisvotel: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
sammy329:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Over 100 people liked his comment! embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Suicide bombers no suppose de alive
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
What's the difference?

Just kukuma cancel women fro attending universities than bringing such an archaic and useless academic curriculum and styles.

Stupid men..

I still blame Americans for leaving while sense is yet to come into those jihads.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by joinnow: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by delpee(f): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwe:
Foolish headslammers.

I finally found where Quran commands these terrorists to slam head while they worship God. grin grin grin

Foolish mooslims. angry angry

Below is a picture of the Quran verse that commands Muslim terrorists to slam head.

All Muslims are terrorists because they slam head. The Quran verse below just prove that further. angry angry

Alright, I'll help you. Here's another verse of the Quran that encourages killing in the second picture. cool

And the the third picture encouraging Muslim terrorists to stone their kids to death if they are rebellious. cool cool

You're hundred percent correct. Further evidences that Muslims are terrorsts in the pictures below.

Very great. We Christians are save from catastrophic commands and way of life like the ones in the Quran verses below. cool

Those wicked Muslims are following the Quran verses like the ones below.

You're quoting the Old Testament. The New Testament is at root of Christianity.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
I looked at this and shook my head! How can someone brainwash his fellow humans to killing themselves all in the name of nonsense! Why can't allah buy those plot of lands for them and give them millions of pounds instead of what those Taliban's are giving? Why can't allah kill those people himself if he was so real! Why?
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by GABRIEL6036: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me the way.
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Lokojatoofar: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Funny how the minister and all those big men will not strap bomb to themselves in hopes of being celebrated.
If they hear a loud *bang* they will all scamper for safety while the ones they have brainwashed to die on their behalf will go and strap bomb to themselves. Religion is another way for elites to have willing soldiers who will give their blood for the elite to enjoy more wealth and control
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Corroro: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
AZControversial:

They're religious fanatics.... it's near-impossible for them to think.

Allahu Akhbar!!! Omo, that's on a dangerous level, so brainwashed and blind. cry cry cry
AuzubiYesu/God minashaitan nirajeem o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / Japa: UK Unemployment Situation Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.