Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (46289 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem by MhizKemiSuccess: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
For starters the best thing he can do is
1. start using sunscreen to prevent future hyperpigmentation (it will happen otherwise)
2. Treat hyperpigmentation with brightening cream or spot treatment (he should NOT go lighter than his natural color, just try to even out the skin tone to be like when he was a child.
3. he can visit a dermatologist that can provide honest advice and treatment. The 10k for the visit is worth the advice he will get.
4. remove stains from teeth with a teeth whitening kit (yellow teeth are true sign of age on people)
either pharmacies will have some of these products or there is a site called shopaviva that sells a few of them.

Just so you know also, the best way to prevent shaving issues is to use a new rasor as much as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.