Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked (406 Views)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by fiva: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pop star, Tiwa Savage, who recently revealed that she was being blackmailed over a sex tape of herself and her partner, has shared how it was leaked.

She said the video was accidentally posted on Snapchat by her lover who deleted it after he realised his error but it had already been downloaded by a stalker.

Speaking in an interview with American OAP, Angie Martinez of Power 105.1, the singer absolved her lover and other people close to her of deliberately leaking the video.

Read Full Story and Watch Video Below

https://kogibiography.com/tiwa-savage-how-sez-tape-with-my-boyfriend-leaked/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Linda Osifo Says She Has No Regrets Relocatin To 9ja Frm Cana / Hilarious! Davido Vows Never To Close His Mouth After New Set Of Teeth! / Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.