Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Student Visa To The US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa To The US. (324 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Student Visa To The US. by dtosoye: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hello I need some obligation concerning the us student visa,I finished from a private university in Nigeria with a 3rd class in Biochemistry.
I am thinking of going for my masters in any reputable universities or colleges in the US
Would this my low grade guarantee admission for me easily in my intended course of study?
And also what criteria can give me admission without no hassle.Thanks
Re: Student Visa To The US. by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
The thread exist in this section, look for it and ask this question there.

(1)

Travelling To Lagos For XMAS / Police Clearance / Why You Can't Travel Out Because Of Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.