Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me (34105 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Emergingnation(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2021
gwarotango:
Our zoo cage has the capability of holding omadike for the next 100 years. More watery beans to his plate grin
Lol ! Does Kanu look like someone who is feeding with your useless watered beans, even your follow unity Beggars comfessed how freshed he look...

In no distance time, he is coming out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand....

Chronic unity beggars every where grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Does Kanu look like someone who is feeding with your useless watered beans, even your follow unity Beggars comfessed how freshed he look...

In no distance time, he coming out stronger and Biafra flag in his hand....

Chronic unity beggars every where grin grin

It is Nigerian tax payers money, our money they are using to feed your ipob leader Mr Biggs & Chicken Republic in DSS custody, we are not complaining, watery beans is when he gets back to prison in Kuje, for now let him enjoy, I even heard on their way back to custody from the court yesterday, they stopped @ Cho Ma to pick up some Chinese food for dinner?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Idiko1: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

After buhari is gone, Nnamdi kanu will still be in jail...i promise you guys.

Most of you emotional folks will never understand.

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

He has been caught, and will be tied to the cage with lot of adjournment.

Only a presidential pardon will save him.

Anybody whose praise song is "One Nigeria" is parasitic idiot. The above post did not leave anything in doubt about the category of poster.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Emergingnation(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty Barrel, self determination indeed, who stopped him from carrying the funds, it is your right? Be deceiving yourselves, Secessionist Illusionist.
Lol! Says Marauding fulani herdsman terrorist ! Your crying, wailing and gnashing your gworo chewing teeths won't stop the imminent break-up of this contraption...

We are not thesame with your Backwards region, we are difference people , we have nothing in common...

if not for the infamous amalgamation in 1914, we wouldn't have been in thesame country with you guys in first place..

Cowards that can't stand on their own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Idiko1:

Anybody whose praise song is "One Nigeria" is parasitic idiot. The above post did not leave anything in doubt about the category of poster.
No ones fault your parents gave birth to you in Nigeria, go & blame them for not giving birth to you in Ghana or Cameroon, blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria. None sense embryo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol! Says Marauding fulani herdsman terrorist ! You crying, wailing and gnashing your gworo chewing teeths won't stop the imminent break-up of this contraption...

We are not thesame with your Backwards region, we difference people , we have nothing in common...

if not for the infamous amalgamation in 1914, we wouldn't have been in thesame country with you guys in first place..

Cowards that can't stand on their own.
Keep begging us for freedom, senseless Wailer, who is the one begging let us go? Naive ignorant disgruntled Nigerian Citizen. Blame your parents for your misfortune, abortion could have been an option to have saved you from your present day misery.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Emergingnation(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is Nigerian tax payers money, our money they are using to feed your ipob leader Mr Biggs & Chicken Republic in DSS custody, we are not complaining, watery beans is when he gets back to prison in Kuje, for now let him enjoy, I even heard on their way back to custody from the court yesterday, they stopped @ Cho Ma to pick up some Chinese food for dinner?
LooL ! Which money are you taking about , what does your Backwards and parasitic region contribute to the federal coffer..

Your Jihadist fulani government knows the consequence of maltreating him...

Kanu isn't a local champion, he is a international figure, maltreate him at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
LooL ! Which money are you taking about , what does your Backwards and parasitic region contribute to the federal coffer..

Kanu isn't a local champion, he is a international figure, maltreate him at your own peril..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Emergingnation(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep begging us for freedom, senseless Wailer, who is the one begging let us go? Naive ignorant disgruntled Nigerian Citizen.
Lol! AB0KI Muslim , we don't beggar for freedom, we are taken it ..

Self determination isn't crime but a right which enshrined in UN Charter...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:

Very funny, you that contributes wants to run away? Only a big namby pamby Fool will leave their properties for others & run away. Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol! AB0KI Muslim , we don't beggar for unity freedom, we are taken it ..

Self determination isn't crime but a right which enshrined in UN Charter...

Somalian, where is your United Nations refugee passport, prove to us that you are Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Emergingnation(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny, you that contributes wants to run away? Only a big namby pamby Fool will leave their properties for others & run away. Cowards.
LOl ! This is what Biafra scientist achieved during the civil war,

If we can achieved that in a war time, Imagine what Will happen in a peace time and when enable environment is created ..

We are not fools , we know what we're doing... Freedom is Paramours...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Buckeyemedia1: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOl ! This is what Biafra scientist achieved during the civil war,

If we can't achieved that in a war time, Imagine what Will happen in a peace time and when enable environment is created ..

We are not fools , we know what we're doing... Freedom is Paramours...
Mumus you will use those museum weapons to fight Cameroon when they come to invade you to claim back more of their Bakassi territory?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Notasyouthink: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This stupid lawyer is going to Court shouting Jurisdiction, instead of dealing with the allegations?, quite obvious the lawyer is a Mumu, let them be still playing tribalism & not go & seek the services of a Yoruba SAN, Mazi will receive the maximum 88 years imprisonment.
Cry me a sea grin grin grin idiots were saying the same thing you said now in 2015-2016 when KANU was is Kuje prison, we all saw how everything ended at the end.

You are free to hug a live transformer for all I care the fact remains that nigeria must collapse your cries and wailings cannot stop the downfall of that British cage of exploit and slavery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by nedekid: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Allsouls:
The 7 count charges against MNK shows that Mallami, Buhari & DSS are not educated, no wonder MNK told them in 2017 in the same high court that Buhari is mad, that his not educated enough to jail him & it's playing out.

After kiddnaping & 4 months in DSS all they could come up with are kwashiokored charges, even that he called Buhari idiot. From the charges I can see that true true Buhari is what MNK called him (idiot).

Their is no case in the charges, they will be disgraced in their own court, the same court he called Buhari mad man.
Quota system issues grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by MiracleMe7: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
vanbonattel:
Agu nwoke grin

If this man is not yet married, more than 5 million fresh girls will line up for him to sample.
Hahahahahahahahahah you are funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Dozis: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

What did he do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm I pity they can trial you but your case would continue to adjourn till ending of Buhari tenure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by jimyjames(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Read the thread and stop the wishful thinking it doesn't count in court

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by amah4game: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Something similar i believe was said about 1 police officer, that he can't be handed over because he committed no crime in ogbodo ibo ... #me thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Wahala for who abducted Kanu from Kenya to face illegal court proceedings in Nigeria ooo.

This matter is best settled outside court as it stands to douse tension and avoid escalation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Orpe7(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Then walk out na
FG Court will try you over and over again and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by jimyjames(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Kanu Nnamdi and his miscreants should pray that northern APC should not be president in 2023 because he is not leaving jail anytime soon unless he enters plead bargain, his arrogant will put in trouble for inciting violence in Nigeria, his case would be adjourn till the end of Buhari's government and if any Buhari associate from the north retain power, another 8years added, how to escape prison for long time will be hard
I as an ipob member prays nnamdi KANU remains in jail, keeping him in jail is like adding fuel to the fire already burning in the heart of every ipob

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by kynbasil01: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

coming from an illiterate who doesn't differentiate law from his emotions..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by dapolaw(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2021
The crimes were committed on Nigerian soil and you are an accomplise by instigating it, so you are culpable.

Nemere2020:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-nigeria-court-cant-try-me-kanu/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Kingsean(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
this guy would end up in jail eventually
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Joeless1000: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no. You are an asshole. Is you and your generation that will rot in jail.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by ejimatic: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-nigeria-court-cant-try-me-kanu/
. You can be tried for jumping bail while your previous cases continue. As for the present cases with the permission of Britain you can be tried in Nigeria. I however look at the previous cases as weightier than the new ones..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Joeless1000: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

You are an asshole. Is you and your generation that will rot in jail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Strawberryg(f): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
A fugitive that jumped bail has no rights.

A mor0n like you have no opinion. Do u even know what it means to jump bail? A competent court of law granted bail to someone and ur illiterates in power sent soldiers to his home on a shooting spree and u expect him to stay or what? U are an irredeemable fo0l sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency / Reno Omokri ā€¸gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.