Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me (34095 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by UncommonLogic: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2021
The delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey will rot in the zoo prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Uteghe(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-nigeria-court-cant-try-me-kanu/
Ejiofor is a baby lawyer milking ipobeast with his pedestrian logic. Charles
Okha committed Oct 1st bombing in Nigeria and got tried in SA,,so there's precedence.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by pappilo(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This stupid lawyer is going to Court shouting Jurisdiction, instead of dealing with the allegations?, quite obvious the lawyer is a Mumu, let them be still playing tribalism & not go & seek the services of a Yoruba SAN, Mazi will receive the maximum 88 years imprisonment.

Real mumu.

If dem born any of them well make dem do constant sample radio broadcasts from AfghanEastern calling on militants to kill American soldiers, policemen and the president in the US and see if all these jurisdiction mumbo jumbo na true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by gentle007(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Looking at these charges, haa. I smell something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

After buhari is gone, Nnamdi kanu will still be in jail...i promise you guys.

Most of you emotional folks will never understand.

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

He has been caught, and will be tied to the cage with lot of adjournment.

Only a presidential pardon will save him.
lyk the why El zakzaky rot in jail abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Christmasdon(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Rising up to the occassion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by keypha1: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Shame will catch you very soon. quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=106946477]Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

Only a presidential pardon will save him.[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Safyan(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
This Nmandi kanu Dey vex me Aswear if truely he’s a criminal make e rot in prison and allow us rest
Nemere2020:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-nigeria-court-cant-try-me-kanu/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Karnice600: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Bent on destroying what?
The Nigerian economy? Or the value of the naira? Or the security structure across the country?
Or the Freedom of the media(internet and terrestrial)? Or judicial/constitutional processes and orders?

Or is it simply you being emotional over all of these?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Lucas4903: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerian courts can't try you but you can incite people to war and violence in thesame Nigeria. What an Irony.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by oluwazoba25: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The guy you quoted is a Hausa or Fulani man.

Leave Yoruba out of una matter olori pelebe
you are also a trybalistic f***l oloribu eda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Masterkernel1: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Give your presidential pardon to your brothers in the bush. He doesn't need it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Frenzy024: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dey dere dey speak English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
oluwazoba25:
you are also a trybalistic f***l oloribu eda.
It will not be well with you and your fraustrated family.

I no even sabi your useless papa before you com out from no where dey tell me sh!t

Person wey dey attack am nah Hausa or Fulani man, make e attack am and leave Yorubas out of the matter.

So I no know why you carry the head for head like gala you son of a useless LovePeddler.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Frenzy024: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lucas4903:
Nigerian courts can't try you but you can incite people to war and violence in thesame Nigeria. What an Irony.
I tire for him matter oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Truthfulguy10: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

Hell no.

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Psoul(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Allsouls:
The 7 count charges against MNK shows that Mallami, Buhari & DSS are not educated, no wonder MNK told them in 2017 in the same high court that Buhari is mad, that his not educated enough to jail him & it's playing out.

After kiddnaping & 4 months in DSS all they could come up with are kwashiokored charges, even that he called Buhari idiot. From the charges I can see that true true Buhari is what MNK called him (idiot).

Their is no case in the charges, they will be disgraced in their own court, the same court he called Buhari mad man.

I don't think that MNK's counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor should be bothering himself attending to this case.
He should just hand over the case to all those fresh Law graduates doing attachment in his office to handle.
This is kindergarten case.
Those fresh Law graduates will floor Malami and the FG in this case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Foreseer: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Hmmm, see pains abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Foreseer: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Kanu Nnamdi and his miscreants should pray that northern APC should not be president in 2023 because he is not leaving jail anytime soon unless he enters plead bargain, his arrogant will put in trouble for inciting violence in Nigeria, his case would be adjourn till the end of Buhari's government and if any Buhari associate from the north retain power, another 8years added, how to escape prison for long time will be hard
You will die of bile and hate for MNK. You should be more worried of how your paymaster buhari is making life miserable for Nigerians. Dunce.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by jude79(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mysticwebb:
How can our attorney general be disgracing us like this. Sit down, use all the time you had, create a watertight case and fairly jail this guy. Is that too much a work to do? Instead, he brought this weightless case, which Kanu and his legal teams didn't even sweat to rubbish.
Well, I trust the lifeless and heartless president we have, if we can't achieve it in fair legal battle, then we must adopt option B, keep adjourning the case until he is tired and forgotten.

In other words, your saying that the head of this government should use illegal means to jail MNK, thus encouraging lawlessness and enthroning acts of brigandage. Well, while digging a grave for your enemy, let it not be deep, because you could be the one that will be buried there, the little restraint that these separatist groups had will completely be eroded and those group will metamorphose into monsters that can't be controlled, it happened in Cameroon and now the Amazonian boys can't be stopped. Learn from history, emotions and hatred blinds men to reasoning, war is expensive, bear it in mind that their is nothing special about Nigerian soldiers that any separatist groups can't replicate, so the best approach is the way humans parents handles their grown-up son, ie, discussing with him maturely, if you continue to treat grown ups like kids, then be ready for the consequences, ilegallity begets ilegallity, starting is easy but who knows when it will stop, the initiators might be at the receiving end by the time it makes it karmaric rounds, by then, ethnic and religious sentiments will be ditched for sensible reasoning, but it will be too late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Foreseer: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
The same igbos that have been struggling and failing for over 50 years that led to the death of over 3 million and still counting, what a shameful narration
Amongst Ndigbo, the yorubas and the fulanis, which of them the suffer pass even as a result of bad leadership?? Mumuu like you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by magicminister: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hope he dies in prison! Such a nuisance!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by OminickConcept: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Just imagine when an illiterate is speaking. You did not commit a crime in Nigeria but committed a crime against Nigeria by flexiing in UK and ordering your boys in Nigeria to cause mayhem.
Go and find out why Osama Bin Laden was killed in his country by America. He ordered a terrorist attack in USA which affected the lives of many. The US went after him regardless of his country of residence.
What is the difference between that and MNK as iPob leader?
I only pity people who can't see that his lawyers are just collecting their share of the biafra national cake knowing fully well that this man isn't coming out anytime soon.
Just imagine they wanted him in court or hell will be let loose, he appeared in court for them to see and was sent back to detention for some weeks again and no one even his lawyer is not complaining. The news we now is that he is looking fresh not that he has regained freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Litmus: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
vanbonattel:
Agu nwoke grin

If this man is not yet married, more than 5 million fresh girls will line up for him to sample.

I take it that "Fresh" girls is euphemism for Young Virgins? If so, i wonder where we've head this type of idea before...

Although those others are more modest in seeking only Seven a piece smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by xtiansarc: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
honestly the counts levied against this man seem like something that was drawn up by a pre school student, but even as stupid as the counts look, he still won't make bail muchless his freedom cux he actually did threaten a government, albeit a comical govt but all thesame they still hold all the cards and they don't plan on letting him go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by lovebird65(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Connect? With wire or rope, continue in your self imposed ignorance, if your connection is something to write home about, your connection will have help Kanu Nnamdi out of dungeon, "no tribe will ally with Fulani", yet the army spoke person countering and justifying the military attacks on the igbos is full bloody igbo
I understand your fear guy ibos might achieve Biafra and all of u will dying of stagnation and penury.....Ndi ofe nmanu na ndi aboki sef mtchewwww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Olisehinnocent: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
You can go and die. He's leaving that place as soon as possible wink
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by kingthreat(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
It isn't a big deal, Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs in prison came out Truimphed
... That is one of criteria of being a good freedom fighter, he/she must under goes jail terms..

Las las Biafra will be Actualised...

Yes and the yamlegs out of the other parts of Nigeria. All of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by UndisputedFaith: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
lovebird65:
I understand your fear guy ibos might achieve Biafra and all of u will dying of stagnation and penury.....Ndi ofe nmanu na ndi aboki sef mtchewwww
Anything you write will be for you and your family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by OmoEpe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
By the time reality hits his mumuic followers, this guy would have secured his appointment with the hangman

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Elioandrew: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
O'ma gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.