Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me (34082 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Jostoman: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You should be more concerned about Sunday Igboho languishing in Benin republic prison , abandoned and forgotten.

Kanu is fine as you can see ..... the government may want to negotiate his release soon.

Sunday Igboho is seriously sick in Benin republic prison, you should be worried about him
this person you are talking to is also an enemy of igboho and when you see this kind of people you should be able to know the person they are supporting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by bigpicture001: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2021
ejimatic:
. You can be tried for jumping bail while you previous cases continue. As for the cases with the permission of Britain you can be tried in Nigeria. I however look at the previous cases as weightier than the new ones..

He has a defence on the previous case.. it is with a very glaring evidence that the military stormed his house and destroyed everything in a bid to kill him.. that is his defence again...

He jumped bail because you tried to kill him.. self defence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by jrusky(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2021
This guy called Kanu na real Akpororo or basketmouth class of comedian too funny indeed.

Mr man stop all these janjawee chest beaten shit before it is too late for you to realise the demons dealing with you give no damn about your brags and silly chest beaten anylonger.

You absconded on bail that alone in ay country is a criminal offence get that fact. Moreso if you don't stop all these ego bro! bro!! bro!!! how may time do I called you? I pray you don't end up in 6feets below the earth because govt of Buhari will never release you and if they release you bro you are damage already. Get that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerian court can't try you but you can put Nigeria on trial by asking your pigs to burn down the country. You will eat undone beans for the very good part of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by lezz(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
It isn't a big deal, Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs in prison came out Truimphed
... That is one of criteria of being a good freedom fighter, he/she must under goes jail terms..

Las las Biafra will be Actualised...
ekpa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Let the law settles it. FG is in trouble becos he is claiming to be solely British Citizen since he has denounced Nigeria, and the British are watching. The only game which Kanu is playing is to tell Nigeria courts that they should go to places because they have no jurisdiction to trial him. The world is watching. This is a huge case. And this may be the turning point of Nigeria. Really, Nigeria may break anytime cos there are too many irregularities.

The antidote is restructuring and state resources control with each region having its military and supreme court. This is what I call breaking internally. If we dont do this fast, Nigeria will break into pieces, and it will be fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Tingotoe: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This stupid lawyer is going to Court shouting Jurisdiction, instead of dealing with the allegations?, quite obvious the lawyer is a Mumu, let them be still playing tribalism & not go & seek the services of a Yoruba SAN, Mazi will receive the maximum 88 years imprisonment.
The lawyer is no mumu. He just has to use every instrument at his disposal to try and prevent the inevitable thereby justifying his pay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by ezigr8(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
What are mnk legal team thinking with that paragraph--
"That count 3 of the Amended Charge relates to an offence allegedly committed in Ubuluisiuzor, in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State, which is outside the territorial jurisdiction of the Honourable Court."

With the above deposition, they have just indirectly submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court been Federal High Court which issue of territorial does not play out except for forum shopping. The FHC is regarded as One all over nigeria with divisions.

Anyways, am presumed not to know better than mnk legal team as they may have their point.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by ejimatic: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2021
bigpicture001:

He has a defence on the previous case.. it is with a very glaring evidence that the military stormed his house and destroyed everything in a bid to kill him.. that is his defence again...

He jumped bail because you tried to kill him.. self defence
. Did his lawyers write a letter to the judge on this matter? Did he issue a release to that effect? Did he inform the judge in writing why he ran away and express willingness to return if his safety is guaranteed? This defense may be trivial and difficult to accept even if he had a good reason to run away. The court may look at it as an aftertought

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by lezz(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This stupid lawyer is going to Court shouting Jurisdiction, instead of dealing with the allegations?, quite obvious the lawyer is a Mumu, let them be still playing tribalism & not go & seek the services of a Yoruba SAN, Mazi will receive the maximum 88 years imprisonment.
did you read the post at all or is it a comprehension issue?

The lawyer said most of the charges are unknown to Nigerian law too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by SRAROFDAVID: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
A fugitive that jumped bail has no rights.
you should have added that in your court charges, why charging him in nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by emmykk(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
See as Kanu fresh like new baked bread

Sunday Igboho will be regretting he didn't run away only to end up in Benin republic prison languishing like a petty thief

What kind of post is this yes are supporting one and castigating the other and they are both freedom fighters
You are praising nigeria prison or benin prison you are a disappointment to everyone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Tingotoe: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Allsouls:

Are you okay at all?, Who is dodging court?, You kidnapped some one since 4 months & refuse to bring him to court always giving excuses, now you said MNK is dodge court or you mean Buhari & Mallami is afraid of their own court.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will decimate them in their own court, that's why they are using delay tactics, but trust ipob fire � will be on Buhari nyash until he will be released unconditionally by wining them in their own court, because he committed no crime known to Nigeria law.

But wait why didn't Mallami include that Buhari is dead in the charges?.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ga eti ha mgbada nwuru anwu na isi na be ha.
After this case you will accept that Mallami, Buhari, DSS & all northerns advicers of Buhari are all illiterate.
Dot tell me you actually believe this rubbish you wrote

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by UGAHAM(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

After buhari is gone, Nnamdi kanu will still be in jail...i promise you guys.

Most of you emotional folks will never understand.

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

He has been caught, and will be tied to the cage with lot of adjournment.

Only a presidential pardon will save him.

Did you read and understand the write up before commenting? Please am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but his statement finished or crushed the 7 accused before him. And if is in a country where things are being done normal, where rightful thinking people are the judge or court will ask DSS and Federal government to pay him damages. Pls to be honest this guy is intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Cnach: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you think, any government will want to release someone who is bent on destruction....
Hell no.

If though he dies before buhari leaves and u still have more 200 years to stay he already made impacts more than what u and ur family will ever pull. Tell buhari about ur self he will call u a coward but tell him about MNK he will groan in pains because a brave man is mentioned. Talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

So they said of Nelson Mandela, Mbeki, and other great african freedom fighters, Pakistan left india because they were more of Muslims and india Buhda and Hindi more, Eritrea left Ethopia, so many more, ask yourself why the north or boko haram want to islamize Nigeria why not let the majority of Christians go and islamize your thing??

FREEDOM IS NEVER GIVEN FREELY BY THE OPPRESSOR BUT DEMANDED.

You can’t kill an idea, IF KANU DIE TODAY, someone will try and take it up. Something that was birthed in the 60s, you think you can kill an idea.

You sit there and talk about rot in jail, when the ipob threatened your government brought him to court, they have no choice, Igbos are the COMMERCE, economic advantage of Nigeria. A vital organ they can’t trade away.

Nigeria is two countries merged by lord luggard in 1914 for administrative purposes and it term ended 2014, 100 years ( as it states if they can’t stay together for that long then they separate. North and your people been parasite, can’t leave the southern Nigeria alone, you need to feed on us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Lightorder: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Government wey no get sense. Go to school, dem no go gree. They think it is all about holding every position dey don’t merit . See how they are disgracing Nigeria in court. No common sense.Tufia !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by proxillin(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
fulani people are not educated...malami's charges against Kanu and Sunday Igboho are becoming jokes..

quota system malami

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Johel(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

You will just kill yourself for nothing....mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by toujurs: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Chai aboki people would have gotten fed up of this guy guy ova sabi, the best you could offer you child as a parent with the way Nigeria is, would be a dual citizenship.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by popesco123: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2021
May your kids and generations
unborn inherit current APC buhari nigeria legacy in Jesus name. AMEN

quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=106946477]Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail.

Hell no.

Only a presidential pardon will save him.[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by richmond500: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
E go hard for the Government to nail Kanu easily with those charges.
they are not trying to nail him, they will just keep pressing charges and more bigger charges till NK tire for DSS custody.

They won't dare put him in prison but frustrate him and IPOB. Small charges first, then big ones, then bigger ones, then heavy ones then mighty charges

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2021
richmond500:
they are not trying to nail him, they will just keep pressing charges and more bigger charges till NK tire for DSS custody.

They won't dare put him in prison but frustrate him and IPOB. Small charges first, then big ones, then bigger ones, then heavy ones then mighty charges
Lol

I knew the Government wants to keep him for a long period of time, but didn't reason it the way you did cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu don enter am.

He should forget about freedom till May 29 2023.

He might be lucky with a new president after GMB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by brightalo1010: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
It isn't a big deal, Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs in prison came out Truimphed
... That is one of criteria of being a good freedom fighter, he/she must under goes jail terms..

Las las Biafra will be Actualised...

By then Buhari must have gone, kanu can never get biafra under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Lightorder: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2021
vanbonattel:
Agu nwoke grin

If this man is not yet married, more than 5 million fresh girls will line up for him to sample.
FG made this guy my hero. Strong man. You have written your name in Diamond on earth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Safemoon: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
The same igbos that have been struggling and failing for over 50 years that led to the death of over 3 million and still counting, what a shameful narration

They have been trying and failing for 50 years as you said does that not tell you anything about their fighting spirit?

I don't know were you came from I believe consistent people are far better than people doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

buhari will jin him for all killing he supported while in power !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Karlman: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

The funny thing is that you are irrelevant and so your rants...
Kindly take it easy on yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Safemoon: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Dumb fella the whole Yoruba San should go bring out Sunday igboho from jail first. Mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Lightorder: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hell no.

your people should go to school like others , you will not listen. Just grabbing everything positions you dont merit or deserve .Bunch of corrupt no do goods .Imagine your reasoning. You all will rot in obscurity. How long can you hold him unjustly? The best you can do is 2023 and he leaves without any charge. Your unclothedness and emptiness will soon be in the open for the world to behold. They couldn’t come up with meaningful thing as charges. Fg made this MNK a hero. Shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by kkonyeji(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

I thought you're wise but u have proved me wrong.
You just exhibited tribalism that you accused Igbos of....so only Yorubas are SANs & learned?
Buhari is better than you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me by Holger: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
The same igbos that have been struggling and failing for over 50 years that led to the death of over 3 million and still counting, what a shameful narration
Aboki Wetin Una get if not for the help of Britain and saboteurs,where Una for dey, one on one without foreign allies you guys are just as weak as the strongest regiment In Niger republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.