Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? (62737 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by God1stson(m): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
there was never a time we are the safest...is just dat we don't share borders with this people who massacre people in their sleep at night...they had to pass through the middlebelt to get to Igbos...middle belt looks defeated and they are advancing forward to Biafra land....ESN was a big help to Igbos if u come from a remote village like mine where herdsmen have struck u will never support one Nigeria...I saw babies as young as 2yrs old being cut into two with matchete...any telling ipob is behind the killings of Igbos is lying...what of the people being abducted and killed extrajudicially...guy no let me talk...Nigeria failed my father and want me to fold my hand and let Nigeria fail me also and then my children
@tctrill the above is the driving force of his resolution on Biafra. Ask you self has Nigeria government under Buhari shown much interest in changing the narrative. My brother Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, if Nigeria is not at least well restructured in the nearest future, it will be to ur tent o isreal. Nigeria has passed diplomacy. People having the big advantage over others are not ready to let go, so unfortunately they are a minority in a country of over 250 ethnic group. MARK MY WORDS "LIKE A RADIOACTIVE ELEMENT NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO DECAY UNTIL IT REACHES ITS STABLE STATE, THESE THINGS ARE NATURAL OCCURANCES AND IS AN OPEN SECRET KNOWN TO MANY WESTERN COUNTRY"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
tctrills:

there was never a time we are the safest
Just compare murder cases for last year with what we have now. before the coming of ESN, there was by far fewer killings in the east. the data is there for all to see
just like in the west can u compare the killings of last year to thisbyear?compare the killings in 2019 to that of 2020 u will see it increasing gradually every year....next year will even be higher....it's just a matter of time.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
just like in the west can u compare the killings of last year to thisbyear?compare the killings in 2019 to that of 2020 u will see it increasing gradually every year....next year will even be higher....it's just a matter of time.....
That may be true but from being the safest zone to the fourth safest. Clearly, something is wrong here. And the only thing that went wrong is the formation of ESN.
Isn't it ironic, ESN was supposed to make the east safe but they made made it less safe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
Let me ask you, do you think ESN would defeat the Nigerian army and librate biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
tctrills:
Let me ask you, do you think ESN would defeat the Nigerian army and librate biafra?
I don't know about what u asked but if it gets to war...if thats what it takes to preserve our existence as a race so be it...we will not fold our hands and be wiped out...we will fight..dats why we are Igbos...we fear no one...we will fight again if that wat it will take to be free ... hopefully with God who we know is a lover of freedom we will put Nigeria to an end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
I don't know about what u asked but if it gets to war...if thats what it takes to preserve our existence as a race so be it...we will not fold our hands and be wiped out...we will fight..dats why we are Igbos...we fear no one...we will fight again if that wat it will take to be free ... hopefully with God who we know is a lover of freedom we will put Nigeria to an end
I love your spirit but clearly, we have learned nothing from the last civil war and the death of 3 million people. It seems they died in vain and we are prepared to make the same mistakes all over again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
tctrills:

I love your spirit but clearly, we have learned nothing from the last civil war and the death of 3 million people. It seems they died in vain and we are prepared to make the same mistakes all over again.
bring your idea to the table.,...there is live interactive session on radio Biafra...u can ask ideas and also make suggestions...if u are truly a biafran you will know we have one common enemy and it is definitely not ipob mnk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
bring your idea to the table.,...there is live interactive session on radio Biafra...u can ask ideas and also make suggestions...if u are truly a biafran you will know we have one common enemy and it is definitely not ipob mnk
I am not part of radio biafra or Ipob. Besides I have listened to Kanu insult those that don't agree with him on radio biafra.
I don't think radio biafra is a very intellectual environment.
Everyone on radio biafra has the Kanu mentality making it an unsafe place for opposing ideas.
Nnamdi Kanu and Ipod is a dictatorship while I am totally for freedoms.
In fact you are among the few Kanu supporters that has show great respect online.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
tctrills:

I am not part of radio biafra or Ipob. Besides I have listened to Kanu insult those that don't agree with him on radio biafra.
I don't think radio biafra is a very intellectual environment.
Everyone on radio biafra has the Kanu mentality making it an unsafe place for opposing ideas.
Nnamdi Kanu and Ipod is a dictatorship while I am totally for freedoms.
In fact you are among the few Kanu supporters that has show great respect online.
forget about his insults.....no man is perfect...what about his message......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
sharpsecret:
forget about his insults.....no man is perfect...what about his message......
That's my point, I don't see a message beyond his insults. This man has not explained his roadmap for achieving Biafra. How is Ipob working to achieve Biafra? we don't know. All we hear is noise and threats.
funny enough, it was a Yoruba friend of mine that introduced me to radio Biafra.
Did you listen to Kanu during the end SAS protest, when he was ordering violence?
The guy never had a game plan. He only led hundreds to their deaths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
tctrills:
That's my point, I don't see a message beyond his insults. This man has not explained his roadmap for achieving Biafra. How is Ipob working to achieve Biafra? we don't know. All we hear is noise and threats.
funny enough, it was a Yoruba friend of mine that introduced me to radio Biafra.
Did you listen to Kanu during the end SAS protest, when he was ordering violence?
The guy never had a game plan. He only led hundreds to their deaths.
in every society of the world...when a government is not working well the people express their view through agitations....all kanu asked of is referendum so people can choose if they want Biafra or one Nigeria...the next thing they send army to assasinate him...I have never seen a country that seceded from their oppressors with people sacrificing for it....during Mandela press for freedom people also paid with their life's... blaming kanu for endsars is barbaric.,..is just like saying the witch cried at night and the baby died in the morning...besides.I thought endsars have sponsor's and u left the sponsors and u are blaming someone in a far away country talking on radio....this same government has the names of the sponsors of bokoharam and have refuse to make their names open...some of them are still your governors and ministers till date and u see only kanu to blame..there was a jail break in oyo state recently was it kanu that instigated it this time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
in every society of the world...when a government is not working well the people express their view through agitations....all kanu asked of is referendum so people can choose if they want Biafra or one Nigeria...the next thing they send army to assasinate him...I have never seen a country that seceded from their oppressors with people sacrificing for it....during Mandela press for freedom people also paid with their life's... blaming kanu for endsars is barbaric.,..is just like saying the witch cried at night and the baby died in the morning...besides.I thought endsars have sponsor's and u left the sponsors and u are blaming someone in a far away country talking on radio....this same government has the names of the sponsors of bokoharam and have refuse to make their names open...some of them are still your governors and ministers till date and u see only kanu to blame..there was a jail break in oyo state recently was it kanu that instigated it this time
I would rather the Martin Luther King or the Mahatma Gandhi approach. I never blamed Kanu for endsas I said that I listened as he instigated violence during the end sas protest. And I don't blame kanu for the jailbreak in Ibadan. He is in jail in Abuja remember?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 1:46am On Oct 26, 2021
tctrills:

I would rather the Martin Luther King or the Mahatma Gandhi approach. I never blamed Kanu for endsas I said that I listened as he instigated violence during the end sas protest. And I don't blame kanu for the jailbreak in Ibadan. He is in jail in Abuja remember?
I think am done with this....u can't convince me and I can't convince you either....let's just leave it the way it is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
I think am done with this....u can't convince me and I can't convince you either....let's just leave it the way it is
My point was never to convince you. I only wanted you to see that we have Igbos who don't agree with Ipob or Kanu and it's not because Buhari has paid us but because we actually want the best for our people just like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
tctrills:
My point was never to convince you. I only wanted you to see that we have Igbos who don't agree with Ipob or Kanu and it's not because Buhari has paid us but because we actually want the best for our people just like you.
you want the best for your people and you were there herdsmen where slaughtering people in Enugu and ebonyi....what did you do?nothing....I was expecting you to say mnk is a liar and u prove it to me only for you to tell me he insults people....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
you want the best for your people and you were there herdsmen where slaughtering people in Enugu and ebonyi....what did you do?nothing....I was expecting you to say mnk is a liar and u prove it to me only for you to tell me he insults people....
Still going round in circles. ESN came in and more Igbos are killed than at the same time last year. Who is better, the person that did nothing or the person that made it worse? I never said he was a liar. I was not discussing his honesty only his foolishness and lack of strategy and planning. I was condemning the way he keeps on leading his followers to an early grave and making the southeast much more unsafe and bad for business. I don't know anything about his honesty or dishonesty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
If kanu had made the southeast more peaceful or if he even had a real plan to realize Biafra, I would be supporting him 100%.
I am sure you now understand why I can't follow a leader that has no plans except to insult from a radio station in the UK.
We Igbos cannot continue to be known for just talk, insults, and failing strategy. we can do much better than kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
tctrills:
If kanu had made the southeast more peaceful or if he even had a real plan to realize Biafra, I would be supporting him 100%.
I am sure you now understand why I can't follow a leader that has no plans except to insult from a radio station in the UK.
We Igbos cannot continue to be known for just talk, insults, and failing strategy. we can do much better than kanu.
pls allow me ask you this question....are u really igbo? pls be sincere...we are men.atleast we have argued for 2days without insults...i respect u for dat...don't know if u have about Ambazonia..but if you have u will learn that the Ambazonian leader and mnk approach for seccession is similar maybe thats why they are friends and if you follow news about them u will notice they started with civil disobedience (sit at home) from there it was gorilla warfare...block every entrance and exit with trees and tyres and ambush every security operative found around their vicinity... today Ambazonia has paid their price and they are on the verge of victory as we speak....freedom is not cheap,no master will want to let his slave go just like that..there must be sacrifices and those are the things you do for people you love... sometimes you have to sacrifice to make your children happy...if you are Igbo then I will say nwannem..see mnk has done well and if you look beyond his insults you will realize he meant well for our people...today because of him people now talk of restructuring.anti open grazing and so on...sometimes hate the man but don't hate his message if he is on the side of truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
pls allow me ask you this question....are u really igbo? pls be sincere...we are men.atleast we have argued for 2days without insults...i respect u for dat...don't know if u have about Ambazonia..but if you have u will learn that the Ambazonian leader and mnk approach for seccession is similar maybe thats why they are friends and if you follow news about them u will notice they started with civil disobedience (sit at home) from there it was gorilla warfare...block every entrance and exit with trees and tyres and ambush every security operative found around their vicinity... today Ambazonia has paid their price and they are on the verge of victory as we speak....freedom is not cheap,no master will want to let his slave go just like that..there must be sacrifices and those are the things you do for people you love... sometimes you have to sacrifice to make your children happy...if you are Igbo then I will say nwannem..see mnk has done well and if you look beyond his insults you will realize he meant well for our people...today because of him people now talk of restructuring.anti open grazing and so on...sometimes hate the man but don't hate his message if he is on the side of truth
First, you ask if I am Igbo because I don't support Kanu?? Wow, you say these Ambazonia are on the verge of victory? Like the Nigerian army is about to pull out and allow Biafran independence? You really believe this? Igbos will just keep dying for nothing.
I read all books about the Biafran war. my Dad fought in that war. The Igbos kept thinking they would win the war. radio Biafra kept telling them that they were winning. 60 years later nothing learned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.