Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? (62749 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by chigator2: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
he has done his part by enlightening us...and we say thank u to him for showing us the way...it is now left for us the people of Biafra to carry on....freedom or we die trying

I tell you. That is the spirit we all need now.

With or without IPOB, MNK , whosoever and whatsoever, BIAFRA exists in all of us Biafrans and it remains our divine mandate to actualize it in this generation or the next. Someone will rise up and lead. No retreat.

To the detractors, you have failed woefully because we remain INVICTUS. cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by barcaboi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
that's the problem with Nigerians....u guys lack the ability to think ahead....we are keypad warrior yet formed ESN right in Nigeria under buhari watch one of the great tyrant to ever live and ESN is still doing fine till today...we are keypad warriors yet we control the east...the people obey our orders.we shut down south east wenever we want...banks.filling station.amongs others shut down too...very soon police stations will start shutting down also..maybe then u will know we ain't joking...even when buhari visited ipob gave order for a sit at home and it was total compliance...bro u know we Igbos can't kill our own...nnamdi kanu has United the Igbos..one thing about ipob online we dey...physical we still dey.,
I’m referring to you. Kill more of ur own people nah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
it is because u already have hatred for him before u listen....a real lover of truth can never hate a man and also hate his message provided that man is saying the truth...a real Igbo man knows why he love kanu...after the civil war Igbos lost respect for each other..their was no unity amongst us..we lost hope on Biafra ...we thought it was out of reach...until mnk came and he gave us back that belief that we can still be free people
Not all Igbos love Kanu.. some of us know it's not wise to follow a man that only leads his people to death.
He has nothing to offer. Since the coming of Kanu how much close are you to achieving biafra?
The real Igbos know that kanu is fake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
Israel has fought so many wars to be free.....right from the Bible days of Egypt they have fought till today....why are they fighting?to be free from their oppressors...imagine finding urself in the middle of jihadist countries like Nigeria...what do u think will happen,..they will either kill u for not being part of their religion or kill u for drinking beer...we Igbos don't value that kind of life..we like to enjoy our life...if we decide to be part of Nigeria they will still kill us or ask us to be part of their religion....
We Igbos do not follow unintelligent leaders. Kanu has only brought sorrow, tears and blood to his followers. He has no game plan. With men like kanu biafra would never come to pass.
We need men wit wisdom. Not men who tslk too much and do very little
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by okoroemeka(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Like ojukwu did, that lead to the death of 3 million people?
80% of that 3 million deaths was caused by starvation and kwashiorkor,due to the desperate policy of using hunger as a weapon masterminded by awolowo,chief awolowo was given the minister of finance position to abandon the idea of an independent Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
tctrills:

We Igbos do not follow unintelligent leaders. Kanu has only brought sorrow, tears and blood to his followers. He has no game plan. With men like kanu biafra would never come to pass.
We need men wit wisdom. Not men who tslk too much and do very little
that's ur own version of kanu.....many will lay down their life for this same man u critizize...how has he brought sorrow to igboland?all he ask for is referendum...he feels his people need Biafra and if the FG feels they like one Nigeria more let a vote be conducted...simple....kanu has really done much....in the past we don't remember our fallen heroes in the civil war....5million plus people died...but today nnamdi kanu has set aside a day for them....is kanu the one sending Fulani herdsmen to massacre people in ebonyi and Enugu or Benue.....nnamdi kanu has taken Biafra agitation to another level...there is no part of the world u won't see people talking about Biafra...but bro wat are ur plans for the Igbos...if u have good idea u can bring it to the table ..we will follow as long as u are fighting for Biafra..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
tctrills:

Not all Igbos love Kanu.. some of us know it's not wise to follow a man that only leads his people to death.
He has nothing to offer. Since the coming of Kanu how much close are you to achieving biafra?
The real Igbos know that kanu is fake
ok let the real Igbos tell us the fake Igbos how we can achieve Biafra....as Igbo don get fake too....what are u doing to get us Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by OyigboUpdate: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
The handwriting is on the wall and visible to the blind, only the deluded will not see the guilt and worries on Kanu Nnamdi, he is already fed and regretting his life.

He is not coming out alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by orangedreamreal: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
MAINLAND PROPERTIES FOR SALES

1. Newly built 3 bedroom flat with fitted kitchen and BQ at Maryland.
Title: Gov's consent
Price: N55million
(Pictures available)

2. Newly built 4 bedroom terrace with BQ and self-compound in an estate off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Title: C of O
Price: N125million
(Pictures available)

3. Lovely 6 bedroom duplex and a unit of 2 bedroom flat with ample car park space, fitted kitchen and prepaid metre off Canoe, with easy access to Ajao estate, Isolo. Title: Deed of Assignment. Price: N75million
(Pictures available)

4. Luxury 5 bedroom detached and fitted duplexes with BQ at Omole Phase 1.
Title: C of O. Prices: N200million; N220million; N230million
(Pictures available)

5. Well-maintained 5 bedroom bungalow with 2 living rooms, guest toilet, garden, 2 rooms BQ and massive parking space; in an estate at Egbeda. Title: Deed of Assignment
Price: N50million
(Pictures available)

6. Newly built 2 units of 4 bedroom terraces with BQ at Ogudu GRA.
Prices: N120million; N130million
(Picture available)

7. Newly built 4 bedroom semidetached duplex with a penthouse and ample parking space at Anthony, Maryland.
Title: Gov's consent
Price: N60million
(Pictures available)

8. Neat 5 bedroom detached duplex in an estate at Alagbole, Ojodu. Title: C of O
Price: N33million
(Video available)

9. Nicely finished 3 bedroom flat at Ifako, Gbagada.
Title: C of O, Deed of Assignment
Price: N36million
(Pictures available)

10. Newly built 4 bedroom en-suite semidetached duplex with guest toilet at Ipaja.
Price: N45million
(Video available)

11. Newly built 5 bedroom detached duplex at Isheri North GRA. Price: N75million
(Pictures available)

12. Nice 4 bedroom en-suite terrace in a serviced estate with communal pool at Ogudu GRA Phase 2.
Price: N75million
(Pictures available)

13. Newly built 4 bedroom townhouse with heat extractor and BQ in a serene area at Ilupeju.
Price: N75million
(Pictures available)

14. New and serviced 3 bedroom flat with BQ and shared pool in an estate at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Title: Deed of sublease
Price: N58million
(Pictures available)

15. Newly built 5 bedroom detached duplexes with BQ at Magodo Shangisha.
Prices: N180million; N200million
(Pictures available)

16. Spacious 8 bedroom detached duplex on over 1300sqm off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Title: Deed of Assignment
Price: N300million
(Pictures available)

17. New and solidly built 4 bedroom semidetached duplex at Ogudu GRA.
Price: N150million
(Pictures available)

18. Neat 5 bedroom en-suite detached duplex with jacuzzi at Oke-afa, Isolo.
Price: N50million
(Pictures available)

19. Nicely maintained 3 bedroom semidetached duplex with self-compound at Magodo Shangisha.
Price: N94million
(Pictures available)

20. Neat 3 bedroom en-suite flat in an estate at Anthony, Maryland.
Title: Deed of Assignment
Price: N29million
(Pictures available)

21. Nicely designed and detached 5 bedroom duplexes with pool and BQ at Magodo Shangisha.
Price: N215million; N230million
(Pictures available

For Enquiries:
OrangeDream Realtors and Building Contractors Ltd.
Chat: 08088365168
Call: 08131027011
E: orangedreamrealtors@gmail.com

Ogun/Lag21/10/21
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
barcaboi:

I’m referring to you. Kill more of ur own people nah.
I can never kill my own.....but any Fulani wey I see around Biafra land na bushmeat...take it or leave it na u know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
chigator2:

I tell you. That is the spirit we all need now.

With or without IPOB, MNK , whosoever and whatsoever, BIAFRA exists in all of us Biafrans and it remains our divine mandate to actualize it in this generation or the next. Someone will rise up and lead. No retreat.

To the detractors, you have failed woefully because we remain INVICTUS. cool cool
nwannem...ya gaziere gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
ok let the real Igbos tell us the fake Igbos how we can achieve Biafra....as Igbo don get fake too....what are u doing to get us Biafra?
I don't need Biafra. I just need my business to keep growing not minding the country where I stay. I am more intreated in my business than in a war fought before my birth.
If Biafra comes, I would gladly join but I wouldn't pretend it would solve all the problems of the Igbos.
And I would take part in a losing war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
that's ur own version of kanu.....many will lay down their life for this same man u critizize...how has he brought sorrow to igboland?all he ask for is referendum...he feels his people need Biafra and if the FG feels they like one Nigeria more let a vote be conducted...simple....kanu has really done much....in the past we don't remember our fallen heroes in the civil war....5million plus people died...but today nnamdi kanu has set aside a day for them....is kanu the one sending Fulani herdsmen to massacre people in ebonyi and Enugu or Benue.....nnamdi kanu has taken Biafra agitation to another level...there is no part of the world u won't see people talking about Biafra...but bro wat are ur plans for the Igbos...if u have good idea u can bring it to the table ..we will follow as long as u are fighting for Biafra..
You are right many have laid down their lives for him. They have brought sorrow and mourning to their families and loved ones because of this man.
You asked a great question. 'How has he brought sorrow to Igboland? My answer is, all those that died for his failed cause, Believing he would get them Biafra. You say he has done much, Pls mention any of his achievements so far. You believe setting a day for our dead is his achievement then, we have a problem.
Before Nnamdi, there was Biafran agitation. He only added a violent angle to it. There has been Biafran agitation since the 70s but the only thing Kanu added was insulting every other tribe and increasing Igbo hate through radio Biafra. Today, the Igbos and not any closer to achieving Biafra than prior to Kanu. Let's face it, no country is taking our cry for Biafra seriously.
So it would be wrong to say he has brought any good to our land.
I believe in the Igbo spirit but not in Biafra. I would be happy if there is a Biafra but that cannot be my priority. We Igbos are very smart people. we have done ok compared to other tribes. Kanu was just a distraction.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

You are right many have laid down their lives for him. They have brought sorrow and mourning to their families and loved ones because of this man.
You asked a great question. 'How has he brought sorrow to Igboland? My answer is, all those that died for his failed cause, Believing he would get them Biafra. You say he has done much, Pls mention any of his achievements so far. You believe setting a day for our dead is his achievement then, we have a problem.
Before Nnamdi, there was Biafran agitation. He only added a violent angle to it. There has been Biafran agitation since the 70s but the only thing Kanu added was insulting every other tribe and increasing Igbo hate through radio Biafra. Today, the Igbos and not any closer to achieving Biafra than prior to Kanu. Let's face it, no country is taking our cry for Biafra seriously.
So it would be wrong to say he has brought any good to our land.
I believe in the Igbo spirit but not in Biafra. I would be happy if there is a Biafra but that cannot be my priority. We Igbos are very smart people. we have done ok compared to other tribes. Kanu was just a distraction.
how can u get me biafra?that is my own....if u don't have anything to offer let me follow kanu pls....ok u said Biafra agitation has been there since the 70's....if they did it right why haven't we got our Biafra...kanu is doing his best...every people in the government are now talking about negotiation with ipob...u cannot ask me what kanu has achieved because he is only fighting for one thing freedom...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

I don't need Biafra. I just need my business to keep growing not minding the country where I stay. I am more intreated in my business than in a war fought before my birth.
If Biafra comes, I would gladly join but I wouldn't pretend it would solve all the problems of the Igbos.
And I would take part in a losing war.
so if u dont believe in Biafra why not allow those who believe in it to fight for what they believe in....if Biafra comes u will gladly join...see ur statement....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
how can u get me biafra?that is my own....if u don't have anything to offer let me follow kanu pls....ok u said Biafra agitation has been there since the 70's....if they did it right why haven't we got our Biafra...kanu is doing his best...every people in the government are now talking about negotiation with ipob...u cannot ask me what kanu has achieved because he is only fighting for one thing freedom...
So you agree he has failed? I have no right to stop you from loving kanu but really what has his movement brought to igboland?
It has brought more military presence, less business opportunities as businesses wouldn't invest in an unstable environment. It has brought more insecurity and deaths. Didn't we learn anything from 1966?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
so if u dont believe in Biafra why not allow those who believe in it to fight for what they believe in....if Biafra comes u will gladly join...see ur statement....
As I read this post, I noticed you even threatened death on fulanis. That is something Nnamdi kanu would do.
But let me ask you, if there i's a war right now which tribe would suffer the most? We have much more to lose than in 1966.
So let's stop the kanu way and use our big igbo brains to work things out.
We igbo are the best business negotiators, I see no reason why we should be lousy political negotiators
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

As I read this post, I noticed you even threatened death on fulanis. That is something Nnamdi kanu would do.
But let me ask you, if there i's a war right now which tribe would suffer the most? We have much more to lose than in 1966.
So let's stop the kanu way and use our big igbo brains to work things out.
We igbo are the best business negotiators, I see no reason why we should be lousy political negotiators
do u know that there is an agenda to islamize nigeria!?what do u think will happen to those who will rather be an unbeliever..death if I can guess....what of those killed by bandits and bokoharam and the rest in their thousands ....do u think the death will be that high if it's an only Biafra federation?if we postpone this our children or great-grandchildren will still fight it one day...if u don't fight them u die if u fight them u still die...those killed in ebonyi Benue plateau Enugu kogi and the rest...what was their offence..their was no provocation..u just go at night and murder people in their sleep and u expect me to live with those people who see civilization as a crime...guy today na Sunday don't let me insult u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

So you agree he has failed? I have no right to stop you from loving kanu but really what has his movement brought to igboland?
It has brought more military presence, less business opportunities as businesses wouldn't invest in an unstable environment. It has brought more insecurity and deaths. Didn't we learn anything from 1966?
without or without kanu that has always been the plan....militarize the south east.....ok take for instance before u transport ur goods from ports to ahiazu mbaise do u know how many military or police check point u will meet?recently they where quick to declare state of emergency in ananbara so as to bring in more military...what happened to the likes of zamfara and Katsina
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
without or without kanu that has always been the plan....militarize the south east.....ok take for instance before u transport ur goods from ports to ahiazu mbaise do u know how many military or police check point u will meet?recently they where quick to declare state of emergency in ananbara so as to bring in more military...what happened to the likes of zamfara and Katsina
you really want to tell me that it has not become worse since Ipob. What brought about python dance? As of last year, the southeast had the least murder cases in Nigeria. Now we have more cases than the other southern zones

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
do u know that there is an agenda to islamize nigeria!?what do u think will happen to those who will rather be an unbeliever..death if I can guess....what of those killed by bandits and bokoharam and the rest in their thousands ....do u think the death will be that high if it's an only Biafra federation?if we postpone this our children or great-grandchildren will still fight it one day...if u don't fight them u die if u fight them u still die...those killed in ebonyi Benue plateau Enugu kogi and the rest...what was their offence..their was no provocation..u just go at night and murder people in their sleep and u expect me to live with those people who see civilization as a crime...guy today na Sunday don't let me insult u
I don't agree with your premises. That was what our fathers thought before the civil war. We fought and lost 3 million people and all we owned before the war.
We have tried war, it failed why try it again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

I don't agree with your premises. That was what our fathers thought before the civil war. We fought and lost 3 million people and all we owned before the war.
We have tried war, it failed why try it again?
so what do u suggest?.....do we fold our hands and allow our wife's and children to be slaughtered in their sleep?or do we fight
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:
you really want to tell me that it has not become worse since Ipob. What brought about python dance? As of last year, the southeast had the least murder cases in Nigeria. Now we have more cases than the other southern zones
yes it has become worse since ipob because we took the fight to them...thr formation of ESN was a great achievement...now the herdsmen are being death with.. they sent their terrorists army so as to us the law to back them up... U see this nigeria..it has been sitting on a gunpowder for long and it is time for it to explode...there is no time this killings will notbspreadwas just a matter of time the killings will spread with or without ipob.....what of the people massacred in ibarapa Ibadan..is ipob there?the only hope we igbos have is that we don't share close border with the north like the middlebelts and some part of the west...so for them to get to us they need to overcome the likes of Benue and so on....Benue is almost defeated where do you think they head from Benue...Enugu I guess ...guy wise up....if u are really Igbo u can hate ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
yes it has become worse since ipob because we took the fight to them...thr formation of ESN was a great achievement...now the herdsmen are being death with.. they sent their terrorists army so as to us the law to back them up... U see this nigeria..it has been sitting on a gunpowder for long and it is time for it to explode...there is no time this killings will notbspreadwas just a matter of time the killings will spread with or without ipob.....what of the people massacred in ibarapa Ibadan..is ipob there?the only hope we igbos have is that we don't share close border with the north like the middlebelts and some part of the west...so for them to get to us they need to overcome the likes of Benue and so on....Benue is almost defeated where do you think they head from Benue...Enugu I guess ...guy wise up....if u are really Igbo u can hate ipob
You took the fight to them and your people are dying in record numbers.
Only last month the southeast was the 3rd bloodiest zone. We are losing the so called fight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
so what do u suggest?.....do we fold our hands and allow our wife's and children to be slaughtered in their sleep?or do we fight
Great question. We are supposed to be a thinking people. How do we avoid more deaths? What can be done to secure igbo land.
Clearly, war is only making it worse so it's out of the question.
I have so much to suggest but first step would be to denounce ipob and it's rhetorics. Build bridges.
The fulani issue is affecting almost every state. We can't use tribalism as a weapon anymore. In every state, there are people who want less of fulani domination.
We can't continue our paper or online war with yorubas, ijaw and every other group. That is a better way to go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

You took the fight to them and your people are dying in record numbers.
Only last month the southeast was the 3rd bloodiest zone. We are losing the so called fight.
how many zone those Nigeria have?four region according to how the British created it and we are 3rd because of ,ESN...if not we would hav been first.....besides let me ask u this question..is ipob in those region that is first and second bloodiest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:

Great question. We are supposed to be a thinking people. How do we avoid more deaths? What can be done to secure igbo land.
Clearly, war is only making it worse so it's out of the question.
I have so much to suggest but first step would be to denounce ipob and it's rhetorics. Build bridges.
The fulani issue is affecting almost every state. We can't use tribalism as a weapon anymore. In every state, there are people who want less of fulani domination.
We can't continue our paper or online war with yorubas, ijaw and every other group. That is a better way to go.
as long as its Fulani there is no way to avoid more death from them unless u defeat them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
as long as its Fulani there is no way to avoid more death from them unless u defeat them
And if you lose?
But then I must commend you. You are one of the few kanu supporters that has not insulted me for out disagreement.
Most kanu supporters would insult anyone that disagree's with them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
how many zone those Nigeria have?four region according to how the British created it and we are 3rd because of ,ESN...if not we would hav been first.....besides let me ask u this question..is ipob in those region that is first and second bloodiest
Every region has its own issues we used to be the safest b4 ipob. We don't want to become like the other regions do we.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
tctrills:
Every region has its own issues we used to be the safest b4 ipob. We don't want to become like the other regions do we.
there was never a time we are the safest...is just dat we don't share borders with this people who massacre people in their sleep at night...they had to pass through the middlebelt to get to Igbos...middle belt looks defeated and they are advancing forward to Biafra land....ESN was a big help to Igbos if u come from a remote village like mine where herdsmen have struck u will never support one Nigeria...I saw babies as young as 2yrs old being cut into two with matchete...any telling ipob is behind the killings of Igbos is lying...what of the people being abducted and killed extrajudicially...guy no let me talk...Nigeria failed my father and want me to fold my hand and let Nigeria fail me also and then my children
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
sharpsecret:
there was never a time we are the safest...is just dat we don't share borders with this people who massacre people in their sleep at night...they had to pass through the middlebelt to get to Igbos...middle belt looks defeated and they are advancing forward to Biafra land....ESN was a big help to Igbos if u come from a remote village like mine where herdsmen have struck u will never support one Nigeria...I saw babies as young as 2yrs old being cut into two with matchete...any telling ipob is behind the killings of Igbos is lying...what of the people being abducted and killed extrajudicially...guy no let me talk...Nigeria failed my father and want me to fold my hand and let Nigeria fail me also and then my children
there was never a time we are the safest
Just compare murder cases for last year with what we have now. before the coming of ESN, there was by far fewer killings in the east. the data is there for all to see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.