Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station (13821 Views)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Gunmen Attack Isiala Mbano Police Divisional Hq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 Sorry I don't make friends on nairaland. Okay can i have your number pls
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
How do they know it was IPOB that attacked them
Police always quick to put it on IPOB/ESN but if it's in the North that Fulani Herdsmen/Bandit attacked they will say hoodlums or that they are yet to receive the report
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 Or chat with me on my gmail okay thanks
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by loveth360(f): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Okonjo123:
loveth360 Sorry I don't make friends on nairaland. Okay can i have your number pls
Oga I said I don't make friends from here
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Police always quick to put it on IPOB/ESN but if it's in the North that Fulani Herdsmen/Bandit attacked they will say hoodlums or that they are yet to receive the report.Later someone will want me to support or trust Police men,DSS or Soldiers against our gallant ESN men
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
There's a top intelligence who affirmed that most of the policemen deployed to the East recently are Easterners.

Me: So these thoughtless & non strategic terrorist are actually attacking & killing their trained crime fighters? Odiegwu!
Yes any foolish Igbo police officers,DSS or Soldiers that agrees to be used against his Igbo or IPOB brothers should be send to his maker no questions ask.Hope you get it now??
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Funny how every attack in the East is attributed to IPOB without any investigation
Don't mind them but Igbos don't care cos their ranting and openion is inconsiquential to Igbos

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 Oga I said I don't make friends from here Okay give me a call okay
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Continue defending criminality. One by one all of you defending these criminals will taste the food you all are cooking now.
Shebi they killed two traditional rulers some days back. Soon they will begin to impose tax, harsh rules etc.
AfghanEastern!

Ndi Ara!

ADOLF HITLER.
Same way you people are defending,supporting and cheering up Buhari and his Fulani security apparatus that is killing Igbos and now you people are testing the food Buhari Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits are cooking for you morons.Bloody hypocrites like you and your type
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stinechykee: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2021
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin grin grin what they do is that when attacks like these occur, they make sure that the name IPOB/ESN shows up as alleged. that's normal programming. it is repeated severally so that people who are gullible or do not have the capacity to reason would start to think ESN is responsible. another method they use is when news like this come out, their paid miscreant would come out on Naira land especially and keep repeating the same rhetoric. notice them here. grin grin grin grin grin when i see things like this i immediately know its a blatant lie. the police are the most useless and very corrupt people that can lie more than the devil. funny enough they and their paid online miscreants think we are stupid. grin grin grin grin grin
Dont mind them,they think Great Igbos are stupid,useless and foolish like them that believe anything that comes out from the mouth of bloody lieing Police men

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by SRAROFDAVID: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Looks like this development of ipob/ESN attacking security personels in the south east is not going away any time soon. I don't see how this would improve the security situation in the region though. Criminal activities will only keep increasing. Who will the ordinary igbos call on when the services of the police are required? ESN? IPOB?
for your information there is zero criminal activities since the attack on police began p, does that not tell you something,
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by EmekaA125(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Commentor:

Remember how every attack used to be Fulani.
Fulani own is justifiable. They're murderers.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Terrier99: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
There's a top intelligence who affirmed that most of the policemen deployed to the East recently are Easterners.

Me: So these thoughtless & non strategic terrorist are actually attacking & killing their trained crime fighters? Odiegwu!

There is a thread where the best student in the Police Academy was a lady from Imo state. I said they should post her to Imo state, you should have heard the Ipob idiots gnashing their teeth.
In any state where there are security challenges, post security agents from the state back there to handle it. If you like, kill your children in the force, that is your problem.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by stanluiz(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
DrMuzungu:
A proper police force would not just repel the attack and stop there. They would hunt down b@stards who did it and kill them like b@stards they are.
The police should be more offensive.

They should have chase and hunt them down instead of allowing them to escape.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Rodwave: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2021
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin grin grin what they do is that when attacks like these occur, they make sure that the name IPOB/ESN shows up as alleged. that's normal programming. it is repeated severally so that people who are gullible or do not have the capacity to reason would start to think ESN is responsible. another method they use is when news like this come out, their paid miscreant would come out on Naira land especially and keep repeating the same rhetoric. notice them here. grin grin grin grin grin when i see things like this i immediately know its a blatant lie. the police are the most useless and very corrupt people that can lie more than the devil. funny enough they and their paid online miscreants think we are stupid. grin grin grin grin grin

We are already use to DSS scripts handed to the liar MohaMad's zombie miscreants to regurgitate on media. They are only wasting and fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Rodwave: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Terrier99:

There is a thread where the best student in the Police Academy was a lady from Imo state. I said they should post her to Imo state, you should have heard the Ipob idiots gnashing their teeth.
In any state where there are security challenges, post security agents from the state back there to handle it. If you like, kill your children in the force, that is your problem.

All of a sudden you start advocating for state police just because of your hate for the Igbo. Anyway you can even post all the army of Igbo extraction down here. At the end, we will arrive at the same conclusion that Nigeria is dead and buried. There is nothing hate-filled mozlem terrorists like you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by loveth360(f): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Okonjo123:
loveth360
Oga I said I don't make friends from here Okay give me a call okay
Where you from sef.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 Lagos nigeria
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 and yours
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

the idiot Sars officers at awkuzu that murdered hundreds in Anambra, wasn't he Igbo ? did that stop him from murdering and selling the parts of his tribesmen ?

Abegi tell us another tori.

government should dialogue with this fellows and stop the misadventure the are trying to embark at ohaji-egbema (newsest Nigerian gas processing hub)
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
free2ryhme:

They have burnt almost all the police station in their state thinking they are doing the government well let them continue when cases of robbery and illegalities skyrockets hope they will be ready to replace the police by carrying out their responsibilities and provide law and order.

we all know the region in the south with the highest case of bank robberies since the last 4 years- and it isn't the East.

Don't try to insult our intelligence with this insult disguised as sympathetic advice
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Terrier99: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Rodwave:

All of a sudden you start advocating for state police just because of your hate for the Igbo. Anyway you can even post all the army of Igbo extraction down here. At the end, we will arrive at the same conclusion that Nigeria is dead and buried. There is nothing hate-filled mozlem terrorists like you can do about it.

So, transferring Igbo security agents to Igboland is hatred, you must be very stupid. You can kill other people's children but you don't want yours killed. You fools support UGM but you're afraid of travelling to the East for December. There are many fools like you in Lagos supporting Kanu but don't want to travel, I've been taunting them.
If you kill my brother who is in the East, I will waste 10 of your brothers who are in my region.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Fahdiga(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2021
stinechykee:
Police always quick to put it on IPOB/ESN but if it's in the North that Fulani Herdsmen/Bandit attacked they will say hoodlums or that they are yet to receive the report
They aren't the world worst police force for nothing
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Rodwave: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Terrier99:

So, transferring Igbo security agents to Igboland is hatred, you must be very stupid. You can kill other people's children but you don't want yours killed. You fools support UGM but you're afraid of travelling to the East for December. There are many fools like you in Lagos supporting Kanu but don't want to travel, I've been taunting them.
If you kill my brother who is a security agent in the East, I will waste 10 of your brothers who are hustling in my region.

Mozlem terrorist spotted.

The only thing that is in the brain of every mozlem terrorist is kill, kill and kill. You are a descendant of lucifer so it is expected anyway
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by loveth360(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Okonjo123:
loveth360 Lagos nigeria
Reason i asked is because it seen like you are Hausafulani that don't understand common english.

I said i don't make friends from Nairaland.

I won't reply you again.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Okonjo123(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360 Reason i asked is because it seen like you are Hausafulani that don't understand common english.

am so sorry okay are you on whatsapp pls send me your number pls

I won't reply you again.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Terrier99: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Rodwave:

Mozlem terrorist spotted.

The only thing that is in the brain of every mozlem terrorist is kill, kill and kill. You are a descendant of lucifer so it is expected anyway

Bastard, you can kill but you no wan die. Una go hear am.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Rodwave: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Terrier99:

Bastard, you can kill but you no wan die. Una go hear am.

You better leave that face me I face wey u dey stay go join army. Wetin you still dey do for there? abi na ontop Iya sikiru we go hear am? grin grin

Low budget mozlem terrorist.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
The police men in that station are the real terrorists and hoodlums someone from that community told me what really happened he said they shot and killed an innocent young man who just graduated from school took the corpse to their station and brought out a rifle and some charms to place on the dead body to give a false impression that he is one of the unknown gun men am sure this attack is a retaliation from the youths of that community.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Arda1000(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
Reason i asked is because it seen like you are Hausafulani that don't understand common english.

I won't reply you again.
u and this Kwara Afonja chat funny Sha grin
Dude can't even mention properly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: NGF Writes Buhari, Demand Extension Of Time Frame Implementation / Nigerian Defence Industry Manufacturers Display Products At World Exhibition / INEC Working With APC To Rig Ondo Election – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.