Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station (13808 Views)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Gunmen Attack Isiala Mbano Police Divisional Hq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by AtikuNetwork: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Men of the Imo state police command have repelled an attempted attack on Isiala Mbano Police station by armed bandits suspected to be IPOB/ ESN terror group on Thursday, October 21.

A statement released by CSP Micahel Abattam, spokesperson of the command, said the bandits arrived the police station in about five vehicles and three motorcycles and threw petrol bombs on the roof of the already damaged building in the Endsars imbroglio and started shooting indiscriminately.

Abattam said the gallant police operatives attached to the station returned fire, engaging them in a gun duel. He said they were able to repel the bandits and in the process, they zoomed off in their vehicles and motorcycles. Due to the gallantry of the police operatives, no arm was lost. The fire was extinguished not after causing some damages to the building.

He said one of the police operatives who sustained a gunshot injury was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/imo-police-repel-attack-on-isiala-mbano-police-station.html

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by googlepikins: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerian police have now turn to repellant?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Suspected...Everytime suspected. Suspected killll una there!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Lawlab249: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2021
When the IPOB were going about their peaceful protests some months back, they bore no weapons, the military might of the FG was unleashed to pummel unarmed citizens expressing their rights. They forced this group to pick arms and turn somewhat restive. The FG badly handled the whole situation and have created a security challenge where none hitherto existed. It is late, but not too late to dialogue and possibly come to a compromise with this group, it can get worse than this if not nipped now. Call or Whatsapp 091277 24742 for CAC company, Business Name, NGO, Church, Foundation, Club, Union, Association etc registration. EFCC SCUML Cert, Trademark, Copyright etc.

7 Likes

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Nwodosis(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Are these attackers invisible?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by AtikuNetwork: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Looks like this development of ipob/ESN attacking security personels in the south east is not going away any time soon. I don't see how this would improve the security situation in the region though. Criminal activities will only keep increasing. Who will the ordinary igbos call on when the services of the police are required? ESN? IPOB?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Abdul05: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Looks like this development of ipob/ESN attacking security personels in the south east is not going away any time soon. I don't see how this would improve the security situation in the region though. Criminal activities will only keep increasing. Who will the ordinary igbos call on when the services of the police are required? ESN? IPOB?

they should call on God to redeem them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by loveth360(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Na you carry ipob/ESN go attack police?

All this enemies of Biafra shaaa.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by MRDEE01: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2021
nawa o
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by SlayerForever: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Is that the station? If so what was repelled?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by bigpriik: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Hope no civilian casualties?they can both kill themselves for all i care..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Grace001: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2021
This unknown gunmen really mean NPF, they are not retreating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Falseprofet2: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2021
sad
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Sirlins(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2021
My problem is that if you call people in Nigeria to confirm if they are ok, they will simply tell you that nothing is happening that everywhere is calm but online is Killing, shooting, kidnapping blah blah I no understand anything again ooo.

9 Likes

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Rexnegro(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2021
sad
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by benuejosh: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2021
IPOB will know No peace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by iampeterben(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Its well with my brothers and sisters in the East oh! Let PMB release MNK for them na so that peace can reign. This is gradually getting out of hand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Fahdiga(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
How do they know it was IPOB that attacked them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by paskal16: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Mosquito repellant ni

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by SportsHD: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
I wish they killed more policemen. Good riddance from our society.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by BigDolph(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Because they didn’t kill them they’re calling themselves gallant police.

Police wey no gallant for NE and NW grin angry

8 Likes

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Aufbauh(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
There's a top intelligence who affirmed that most of the policemen deployed to the East recently are Easterners.

Me: So these thoughtless & non strategic terrorist are actually attacking & killing their trained crime fighters? Odiegwu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Marvieduke(f): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2021
I knew it would later result to this.
Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by heykims(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2021
The country is just in chaos, not even the police station is safe.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Brimstone77: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
they will call on those southern kaduna,platue,benue,zamfara,and Niger state use to call when under attack by Fulani terrorists.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Repel Attack On Isiala Mbano Police Station by Mystic216: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Repelled?
Buh this building in this picture is burnt
“Suspected IPOB” not even sure
Nigeria lack proper investigation unit

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence / 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.