Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video (78761 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
IbileIfe:

Prostitution is one of the beneficiaries of corruption in Nigeria.
Nigerian politicians and military officers prefer prosti-tutes to decent women.
You're not far from the truth my man.

I'm close to this people and I know how they ferry prostitutes from Ethiopia and Tunisia for weekends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Rhozabeth(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shame on sahara reporters, shame on the FG, shame on NAF if they can't all provide the name of the said politician!
This should not be allowed to go just like that!

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by UnabashedIPOB: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
I don't believe this story.

So, one big man used an NAF jet to ferry girlfriend while the Chief of Army Staff could only use a small jet?

I don't believe that nonsense.

I guess you do NOT believe the story because you're living in DENIAL! Welcome to your ONE LIEGERIA!!

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by y3mi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Esseite:
This is the end product of creating powerful people rather than powerful institutions.. assets are reduced to uber while tax payers are taxed more for maintenance.

The ridicule and disrepute that has befallen institutions previously regarded in high esteem is terrible..

In saner climes, the protocol to have the Airforce jet off the ground is mind boggling, here, with power it's as easy as an uber.

Your comment is the best and most sensible response to a thread I've read on Nairaland since last year. May I ask if you still believe in the continuation of Nigeria, as a colonial structure, in spite of the inpugnity ?

BluntTheApostle:

So, one big man used an NAF jet to ferry girlfriend while the Chief of Army Staff could only use a small jet?

That nonsense is even nothing, what if you're told that in past administrations, there are those in the Airforce who have taken the Nigeria jets to fly interstate just to buy suya meats and back ? You will faint Abi.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by larrybabanla(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just don't know how to vent my anger here, I'm angrily speechless, WTF A presidential jet? OMG!!
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Elsueno: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
RealAAdekunjo:
[I dey tell you. This lady is a senior police officer in Abuja and her husband, in the full version of the video, sat across her in the Jet. Her husband is that guy on black suit. I don't know why Sahara Reporters decided to debase themselves to this low.

Bros abeg have small shame now. even if it's true, no serious senior police officer will dress like that for an official duty. She looks like a bona fide call girl.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by EmekaBlue(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sahara like problem

This is not the cause of the former COAS death abeg

Even me don enter airforce helicopter via my bro as a flying officer then
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Fiscus105(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine

Our "Airforce jet" now used to ferry prostitutes for the Ogas at the top

And u verify the authenticity of the story to be real.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Chuksmonika(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
GorillaApp:
Just chewing our cash anyhow.

Someone should help me with the meme of the child chewing sugar cane voraciously

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Naijanascam: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

BMC e-rats are paid N15k monthly.

Only the very senior ones can earn as high as N30k.

Old recruits like BBQGRILLS,omenka, simplyleo and co
Benuejosh is 8k,dubailandlord 7k
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Eriokanmi: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Same mallam wey kill Nigeria Airways by packing their girlfriends, maids, etc on it for free. I hope the new fleets coming would he privatised when revived else, it would be business as usual.

Attahiru was killed, no doubts.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Mohbola(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
There are levels to this
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Vaginarian: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
The future is female.

Vaginal people don take over!
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

How then did d girl in d picture get access to d private jet which is part of d presidential fleet?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Nonexisting1: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
The kind of jazz this olosho will be using no be small one.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine if this is really true.All manners of absurdities have been perpetuated by this senseless and useless government with utter impunity.

Let me educate you a bit. Presidential fleet is controlled by the chief of staff to the president. The fleet is available for use by the President, vice-president, and also, SGF, Senate President, Speaker of HoR upon request. A user is allowed to carrying aides and even guest while using the fleet.

Even as lowly placed as you are, if you're traveling to the same destination as the speaker or SGF, they can choose to give you a lift. There is no impunity in it.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by King44(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
I read the headline, I thought it was a stunt then I checked the video behold NAF!!

God is very patient in heaven with his creations

This is a very expensive and high class fuccking, imagine banging this fair chic for hours in the air in a presidential jet that is some high class shiit!!!

The level of mediocrity in this government, APC government is beyond unbelievable.

I dey worry say gas is now 800 per kg one idiot is using funds from Nigeria resources, tax and value added tax funds to bang a high class Biiitch.

All these wayward expenses is later shifted on the shoulders of the masses in the name of VAT, TAX etc

It won't be well, with the northern Muslims both old and young, Buhari, APC and the entire arms of government of this country Amen.

No check and balance just a bunch of idiots looking for their daily bread at the expense of people suffering.

Just give them money and watch dem lick your sore and foot, no principle, no integrity no genuine business to fall back on, politics is their business and retirement plan all at the discomfort of the people they swore to represent.

PDP and Atiku, it won't be well with you guys, you bunch of Oloribu brought us here

These days just have pusssy, you can fucck your way through presidential Jets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Jaqenhghar: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Esseite:
This is the end product of creating powerful people rather than powerful institutions.. assets are reduced to uber while tax payers are taxed more for maintenance.

The ridicule and disrepute that has befallen institutions previously regarded in high esteem is terrible..

In saner climes, the protocol to have the Airforce jet off the ground is mind boggling, here, with power it's as easy as an uber.

Truth is you can't entrust primitive people with 21st century systems. The same people you see yapping here will do the same thing if given the chance.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Theworldisvanity: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Spy360:

My olosho life is more important than that of a general.
I yave laugh tire
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Shaev7(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Privileged
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by SocialJustice: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine

Our "Airforce jet" now used to ferry prostitutes for the Ogas at the top
Since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by PrinceOfLagos: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
The kind of jazz this olosho will be using no be small one.

Jaruma people na
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Bigchristo: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vabama:
ABUSE OF POWER: Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet

Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet While A Small Jet Was Used To Ferry Fly Late Chief of Army Staff Attahiru Into Kaduna Leading To His Untimely Death

Source: SAHARA REPORTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P9W9HoQiMQ

Only In Nigeria !!!
I’m not surprised anything can happen in this current government, Imagine using Nigeria Air Force 1 jets Thats supposed to be for the president now being used to carry Olosho grin angry grin grin
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Rincrys: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Girls dey chop this life o cool
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shariah police what do u have to say? We hand this matter over to you!
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by CHIGIM: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
All this southern newspaper trying to downgrade the North will fail

Yoruba fraud
Igbos drugs
that's the problem with some of una.
Must u always try to divide the country with every single opportunity u get.
U guy should stop this bc its what the politicians and our religious leaders want.

Blive time to come together is now.
Bc every body is feeling the heat wether igbo. Yoruba. Hausa.
Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by generalwo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigeria will always be a drama country... The only thing real here is the corruption.. Every other thing is a joke. How on earth can a civilian fly on a national aircraft simply because he has money? Nigeria is a disgrace to all African countries

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Flyingngel:
With all these APC abnormalities, many of our youths are warming up to collect money and campaign online and offline come 2023. Some has already station themselves to be political touts. After election they will follow and complain that the government is bad.
If you want to talk to talk to her directly stop going round the corners.

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Kewellbanks: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just 100 airtime pls.
08134849385 mtn
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Jflex07(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:
Big man with no name.
wretched zombie.. What will you do with his name? As if it makes any difference.

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ridbell01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
Sahara reporters feeding their brain dead audience with poo news as usual.

Those two were riding along some government officials, showing the whole clip would have exposed Sahara reporters as a useless and miserable news dungeon.
people like you won’t have sense until you are about to be slaughter my bandit.. You will keep defending your oppressors so far they your tribe even when their agents wipe out your general

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by APCNig: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
If the jet can fly Buhari's Photographer Daughter can fly Air Force jet, while can't a first class Olosho fly it? Next you will see Tiwa Garbage flying the same jet for another Porrn movie shoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.