Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video (78766 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by abiodunjonah: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
He needs to tackle who snapped it
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by nairaman66(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
I don't believe this story.

So, one big man used an NAF jet to ferry girlfriend while the Chief of Army Staff could only use a small jet?

I don't believe that nonsense.

I guess this is the story line you will believe- Nigerian navy jet carries olosho from Abuja to Lagos. While officers are reduced to local dogs in decrepit facilities! Is this specific enough?

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Innobee99(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
GorillaApp:
Just chewing our cash anyhow.

Someone should help me with the meme of the child chewing sugar cane voraciously
grin grin grin

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by udomma1005(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine

Our "Airforce jet" now used to ferry prostitutes for the Ogas at the top
Haba bros calm down before dem go plan give u poison chop!
Call dem side chicks, prostitute too harsh nah grin

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by VEHINTOLAR: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buhari is nothing but a disaster !
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by jasperphilip8: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omo na WA for wetin Buhari no go see for social media.....

This is shit now. The girl even dy shine teeth like roasted cow. Omo this life na girls dy enjoy o life without stress smiley wink wink
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shit girls with tiny straight legs will be my undoing

Where's hisba sef?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by isax(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Complete video or trash....

Mods supposed dey know topics wey worth come fp
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Lashist(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
EKONGKING:
What a joke of a country grin grin

I pity the BMC who toil for 30,000 naira ,while their bosses f@ck oloshos in the sky.

While one son of a Bit@h said he will sell all the planes ,when he comes to power .
cheesy grin are you talking about helinues, commentor, afamed, mannagrillboy, thebosstrevor1 and so on...these ones will support politicians finish and remain the same...no physical or financial development...just keep supporting
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by StreetMedia: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
Sahara reporters feeding their brain dead audience with poo news as usual.

Those two were riding along some government officials, showing the whole clip would have exposed Sahara reporters as a useless and miserable news dungeon.
One Nigerianist...
Read your lines again.

What's her portfolio? Girlfriend.

Even if SR is making false, we don't know the girl.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by jaytee01(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

BMC e-rats are paid N15k monthly.

Only the very senior ones can earn as high as N30k.
You mean that the dead meat griller, even sarrki could be working for less than 30k?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Watch as The presidency blame Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by jaytee01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirjamo:

Those two were riding along some government officials, showing the whole clip would have exposed Sahara reporters as a useless and miserable news dungeon.
See this one ..... what is the olosho doing there in the first place?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Staccato001:
But this Abuja big man nor get name

Give us hin details make we drag am small for using "our jet" for mundane lifestyle.

More like using an American Airforce 1 to carry one girlfriend of an unnamed govt worker or apologist.

Naija don cast...sooner when this gets hotter they will come up with one cooked story line that "She's a defence contractor and need to have first hand experience of the Presidential jet's present condition in order to have a perfect assessment..bla bla bla"! We're waiting!!!!!!

Investorzillion
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by treatise: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mr President wasn't aware. More so, "16 years of PDP misrule" induced it. I laugh in vernacular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by alasane: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
gambia:
I'm not surprised, anything is possible in the ZOO.

and your a baboon in the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by obailala(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
There's something definitely fishy about this short sensational report. If only Nigerians had the capacity to ask relevant questions, stories like this may never see the light of the day.

Who is the lady in the video?
Where's she off to? Who's she travelling with?
Who are the others in the plane?
This is an airforce plane,not a presidential plane as several persons on this thread seem to assume).

Without answers to some of these questions (and more), how am I meant to just believe the girl in the video is just a mere girlfriend to a 'bigman' flying away for frivoloties?

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by saintruky(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Presidential Jet is.now used to ferry oloshos.

U know whether na oga at d very top (buhari) na order d olosho?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by JohnBullMySon: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
obailala:
There's something definitely fishy about this short sensational report. If only Nigerians had the capacity to ask relevant questions, stories like this may never see the light of the day.

Who is the lady in the video?
Where's she off to? Who's she travelling with?
Who are the others in the plane?
This is an airforce plane,not a presidential plane as several persons on this thread seem to assume)?....
Sadly, Intelligent Nigerians are now rare. They've all left to greener pastures.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by plaindealer: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirjamo:

Obviously, SR doctored the video to go with their lies and deceptive narrative to fool Igbos, their usual mumu customers because ipob trolls are generally not blessed with common-sense and basic intellect, feed them dog shitt, and they'll swallow gladly.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by princewarri1985: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Can you just imagined presidential jet used in globetrotting prostitutes, and if you raise that girl gown up now, you will observed that she is wearing a very dirty pant, i know her types
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
princewarri1985:
Can you just imagined presidential jet used in globetrotting prostitutes, and if you raise that girl gown up now, you will observed that she is wearing a very dirty pant, i know her types

Air force Jet = Blue Stripes.

Presidential Jet = Green stripes.

Instead, running around the internet swallowing rubbish and hatred all over the place, learn and educate yourself, SR won't educate you.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by obailala(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
y3mi:
Your comment is the best and most sensible response to a thread I've read on Nairaland since last year. May I ask if you still believe in the continuation of Nigeria, as a colonial structure, in spite of the inpugnity ?

Permit me to jump in on your question... The issues plaguing Nigeria in my opinion arent exactly restricted to any particular tribe, ethnicity or region. The problems spread across all geographical locations - the corrupton, the abuse of power, the impunity etc. So permit me to ask, why do most people keep proferring a dissolution or balkanisation of the country as the holy grail solution to the myriad of problems facing the nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by zigzagluv: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
can somebody tell me who is this girls, Sara Abdul i have been seeing her video on the Instagram

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Safemoon: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na Mazi Nnamdi Kanu fault.pls guys don't forget to blame Kanu it's very important for the unity of the nation.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by jclassiq(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's what the lanky looking douchebag has turned nigeria to. My anger is that no one will be held accountable for this. Yet the idiot calls himself president and commander in chief..
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by zigzagluv: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
watch the video , is even in her insta story
BluntTheApostle:
I don't believe this story.

So, one big man used an NAF jet to ferry girlfriend while the Chief of Army Staff could only use a small jet?

I don't believe that nonsense.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by kayevans: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Onye wukwanu sungu
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by snoopz: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Even though I trying not to believe the story
Wetin puna no fit do no dey exist
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Brushstrokes20: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pathetic filth!

The shithole urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER undecided
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by salvation900l: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iam sure a friend of hers that she trusted very well and send her the picture betrayed her. unfriendly friend all over Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.