Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities (30968 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by ElPhoche(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=loveth360 post=106962975]I don't know what's wrong with black people.

When Biafra come it will teach africa how civil black man can be.[/Quote]
So, na white people go be Biafra?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by ignis: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
When a toothless bull dog is in power.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by jeff1607(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
I don't know what's wrong with black people.

When Biafra come it will teach africa how civil black man can be.

Biafra?

They aren’t even United and only respect who has authority or wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by realray(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
all this are plan work and don't be deceived this are not Cameroon's military, my people fear northerners o they're snake and they know what they are doing.....me I don't believe that they're are cameroon soldiers....
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by naikeboy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
And the shameless LGA chairman is announcing it, is it me that will protect the borders
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by ken6488(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
See finish
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by loveth360(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
jeff1607:

Biafra?

Just like how Ifeanyi Uba was respected and worshipped in Abuja court Yesterday.

Don't think Igbos are like your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by jeff1607(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
Just like how Ifeanyi Uba was respected and worshipped in Abuja court Yesterday.

Don't think Igbos are like your tribe.

Does Igbo have a true monarch or any monarch that is respected by all n sundry,

we are talking about respect and you bring a civilian vs the government, talk about issues within.

Do you know where exactly you originate from not by outsiders helping you to do research?

A place where titles are giving to whoever they feel has arrived.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by harmonyglobal: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nigeria invaded by ordinary cameroonian soldiers angry
Heyyy nawa o, Nigeria now a mere country even small countries can toy with
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by OmoOshodi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Well done to the Cameroonian soldiers.....they chased Terrorists aka bandits back to their coven....no big deal here

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Not their fault. Nigeria have been recruiting bums, maigoros and sundry braindead low-lifes into the army. Why won't neighbouring countries have the balls to start tresspassing at will.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by nisai: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
lezz:
tears ? For who? What a delusional pussy.

So your sit-at-home that has crippled your businesses or the countless murders of your elite is my tears?

Nnamdi kalu's detention is my tears? Your lack of presidential appointment is my tears?

The butchering of your youths is my tears. Did anyone swap your brain for a dibia's sacrificial goat?

Who do una like this? I used to think Fulani almajiri are the most undiscerning group in Africa.

Behold it is that group who believes they are from Israel. grin

Ofe-akwu-eating Jews grin
grin grin Stop. grin

The day wey u go bash Yoruba eh I go quit Nairaland. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by Commentor: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by loveth360(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
jeff1607:

Does Igbo have a true monarch or any monarch that is respected by all n sundry,

we are talking about respect and you bring a civilian vs the government, talk about issues within.

Do you know where exactly you originate from not by outsiders helping you to do research?

A place where titles are giving to whoever they feel has arrived.

You are just a confuse human.

Below is what you said
jeff1607:

Biafra?

And asked you if na the same way we treated Ifeanyi Uba Yesterday in court even with his money and political power.

Now you are ranting about political and civilians issue.

You that's ranting here,do you know where you people originated from,If you are not foolish and know where your tribe originated from then tell us.

I will be waiting

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by baysol: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/cameroonian-soldiers-invades-taraba-communities/
Buhari has completely ruined every iota of fabric Nigeria has. A poorly educated nonachiever will never produce any fruit.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by snowball11(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
A case of when an effigy is ruling a country! undecided

What a monumental waste of space! grin
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by almarthins(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/cameroonian-soldiers-invades-taraba-communities/

Where are the Nigerian army? Abi intelligence never reach them?

What a country!
This was how foreign terrorist were gaining access into Nigeria without any resistance.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by EdoDefence: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:
This is a very good time for Chad to invade Nigeria again.
If you know you know.
The contraption is at its weakest.

Nigeria have to set one as a priority, is it to chase shadows trying to keep Biafra OR risk losing most Northern ancient trade routes to Chad and Cameroon?

Lol I thought you were more strategic than this. Do you think Cameroon is ready for a war with even Benin Republic?
The Amabazonia rebels have been defeating them for a while now, a war with Nigeria will not only mean an immediate victory for the Amabazonias but an immediate loss of territories to the Nigerian government.

Politically Chad is not even currently stable.

Well I want to believe you only typed that so that with Chadian soldiers in Nigeria the Nigerian military will be stretched further thin so your ESN brothers can have an advantage, not bad though.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by jeff1607(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
You are just a confuse human.

Below is what you said
And asked you if na the same way we treated Ifeanyi Uba Yesterday in court even with his money and political power.

Now you are ranting about political and civilians issue.

You that's ranting here,do you know where you people originated from,If you are not foolish and know where your tribe originated from then tell us.

I will be waiting

U brought up the name of an individual and a situation, I didn’t do that.

Seems running one’s mouth comes easy to you, without driving home your point.

We got our history in the palace and other second class kings, we have history in books ( old parchments or dried reeds), we got artifacts dating back to at least more than 500 yrs, we got photos too , all kings in each era are well documented n counted for , even how they dispersed to various regions and settlements are noted down. We have custodians of our history so we can always know who we are and have access if need be, even when deciding our new king we don’t fret or fight because we know what ought to take place.

We know how related we are to other tribes n kingdoms and who our forefathers did business with and stil foster such relationships with our neighbors.

We got only one king and his bloodline remains pure

If our king gives a directive or an elder we follow suit irrespective of our displeasure, his word is law

We are royalty
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by Germi9: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
slimfit1:

What do you mean?
You mean i should start explaining You mean you didn’t read??
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by kamtamark(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
A question please, incase they mistakenly kill a Nigerian. how will Nigerian government handle the matter??

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by slimfit1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Germi9:

You mean i should start explaining You mean you didn’t read??

Are you talking about what I wrote?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by loveth360(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
jeff1607:

U brought up the name of an individual and a situation, I didn’t do that.

Seems running one’s mouth comes easy to you, without driving home your point.

We got our history in the palace and other second class kings, we have history in books ( old parchments or dried reeds), we got artifacts dating back to at least more than 500 yrs, we got photos too , all kings in each era are well documented n counted for , even how they dispersed to various regions and settlements are noted down. We have custodians of our history so we can always know who we are and have access if need be, even when deciding our new king we don’t fret or fight because we know what ought to take place.

We know how related we are to other tribes n kingdoms and who our forefathers did business with and stil foster such relationships with our neighbors.

We got only one king and his bloodline remains pure

If our king gives a directive or an elder we follow suit irrespective of our displeasure, his word is law

We are royalty
You said we only respect and worship people with money and political power,that why i used I used Ifeanyi uba case to dispute your lie.

Now stop ranting and tell us your tribe and where your tribe originated from.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by Germi9: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
slimfit1:

Are you talking about what I wrote?
Yes . You commented on the intruding cameronian soldiers and i seconded
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by Ben0004: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
cry
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by jeff1607(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
You said we only respect and worship people with money and political power,that why i used I used Ifeanyi uba case to dispute your lie.

Now stop ranting and tell us your tribe and where your tribe originated from.

Madam if by now you don’t know the tribe then you are what you called me earlier.

You guys only regard someone with wealth rather than age .

If you guys were in a land dispute and Chris with an elderly man were making decisions, the elderly one won’t be allowed to speak sef.

Abeg shift
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by loveth360(f): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
jeff1607:

Madam if by now you don’t know the tribe then you are what you called me before,

Abeg shift
Noise maker that don't even know where his tribe originatedgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by sirp9898(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by jeff1607(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
Noise maker that don't even know where his tribe originatedgrin grin

To think you were knowledgeable about your own tribe and those around you. SMH

Even in 100l in universities stuff like this are taught , what am I even saying, primary and secondary schools are taught about cultures of other states and communities.

Even teenager is taught about his culture and others around plus books and novels to build a child’s knowledge about different cultures.

What fraud of a school did you attend?

You won’t a response from me , problem is you won’t even learn, next time read more
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities by loveth360(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
jeff1607:

To think you were knowledgeable about your own tribe and those around you. SMH

Even in 100l in universities stuff like this are taught , what am I even saying, primary and secondary schools are taught about cultures of other states and communities.

Even teenager is taught about his culture and others around plus books and novels to build a child’s knowledge about different cultures.

What fraud of a school did you attend?

You won’t a response from me , problem is you won’t even learn, next time read more
The time you used to write all this trash will be enough for you to tell us your tribe and where it originated from.

If you ashame of it then carry your shame comot here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.