Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) (20437 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Stronghold91: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
abdelrahman:
Chai with the way I'm looking at this kogi environment,they can't have good economy
road without gutter very useless governor
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by bragxz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is the height of propaganda by his excellency, President Yahaya Bello . He is The president that is coming to finish the remaining good things left in Nigeria.
I’m from Ejule and that road project has been on since 2016 /17.

Lets us support Bello to finish Nigeria for us !
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Mightycall: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Believe it at your own risk... Bello is a big fraud.

1 Like

Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
All I see is poverty and slum settlements. Did Nigeria got stuck in 1925 while the rest of the world advanced?

These pictures are quite depressing to say the least. Kogi has not changed since I served there in 2011.

SMH!
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Stronghold91:

road without gutter very useless governor
yeye Bello is a con artist gringrin
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Exactly these places are too densely packed and more space should be given around the roads for proper drainage and side walk pavement if a good leader were to come to Nigeria a lot of people would be angry because a lot of houses and buildings will have to be destroyed for the place to look good I hope we can have a full reformation of the system and we can have an end to open drainage movement scheduled for 2030 because they're really becoming a nuisance
I always thinking about it every.

One day like 90 percent buildings in Yorubaland would be demolished because of unplanned structures

2 Likes

Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Mathiasa(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
That of ogugu ette road is a lie. No such road pls
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Originality007:

grin. THIS ONE NA WORK?
Lol... These people won't kill us with laughs. Look what they are celebrating. #Mediocres
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by steveodo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
When will ortom use even shovel to repair our bad road in Benue
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by McTominay(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
happiness32:
See photos below
The road projects are also extended to LGAs and rural communities across Kogi
Governor Yahaya Bello turning Kogi into a construction hub
Useless photos and government, where Lokoja road? Abeg travellers confirm for us....are you guys still suffering bad roads and traffic?
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by EduBrazil1991(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Believe the lies to your detriment.

I'm in Kogi presently and nothing like this in Kogi.

Idah roads are more than death traps.

For the past 5 years, no single project has been executed in Kogi state forget propagandas.

He scattered all the general hospitals in Kogi since 2019 and till this day nothing much has been done.
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let's joke apart and don't be deceived, GYB had done extremely well in Infrastructural Development and Security of Lives and properties compare to ex governors of the state

I am a Kogites and I can testify to this

Take it or leave it
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by ADCnig: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
It is 2021 after more then 61 years of independence and we're still celebrating the construction of basic roads? Nigerians are we not tired of this nonsense? Of this mediocrity? Of this corruption? Is it not time for us to trash APC and PDP and forge a new path under ADC?
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
EduBrazil1991:
Believe the lies to your detriment.

I'm in Kogi presently and nothing like this in Kogi.

Idah roads are more than death traps.

For the past 5 years, no single project has been executed in Kogi state forget propagandas.

He scattered all the general hospitals in Kogi since 2019 and till this day nothing much has been done.

What had the past governors from the eastern part of the state done to the said Idah road?

They ruled for over 20yrs and nothing good to right home about
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Abohboy: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
abdelrahman:
I always thinking about it every.

One day like 90 percent buildings in Yorubaland would be demolished because of unplanned structures

And especially in cities like Ibadan unless they decide on building a new modern area outside of the main area but it's either they repaint the houses and give them proper roofing or they just demolish them all and put modern buildings in their place it's the only way for the cities to actually look good
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abohboy:

And especially in cities like Ibadan unless they decide on building a new modern area outside of the main area but it's either they repaint the houses and give them proper roofing or they just demolish them all and put modern buildings in their place it's the only way for the cities to actually look good

Ibadan has many large modern estates. It seems the only portion you've seen is the ancient part of the city which is more prominent online. That's where the old family compounds are. Also the Palace and old markets. There's a thread here on NL depicting some of the new areas.
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abohboy:

it needs modern building and modern planning
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2021
happiness32:
Plus
y are you so so foolish. In this our kogi? God punish you million times
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2021
ohiku4every1:

What had the past governors from the eastern part of the state done to the said Idah road?

They ruled for over 20yrs and nothing good to right home about
building roads and hospital, market, water project, building schools,.. and your yeye master is destroying them. That man is most useless governor ever in kogi State... Selling government properties and wasting everything. Stupid man plus you
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2021
ohiku4every1:
Let's joke apart and don't be deceived, GYB had done extremely well in Infrastructural Development and Security of Lives and properties compare to ex governors of the state

I am a Kogites and I can testify to this

Take it or leave it
stop this trash, name one. His security that kill people at will or kidnapping people at dearly
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by sleemomymy: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Anonymouspy:
And they said this man is not working
PLEASE DON'T GET INVOLVED IN WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.
WORK KO, DOING THINGS NI...................ISHIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by WeMoveNow: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2021
What manner of scam and nonsense is this. Go to lokoja and see the sorry state of a whole state capital.
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by HADI854: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2021
happiness32:
Ijumu LGA Of Kogi
If u wan deceive Naija people ehnnnn, just start to dey construct roads
grin
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity as usual.

Tufia

This same Kogi wey I dey wey road bad anyhow... How is this news Abeg
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Abohboy: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
delpee:

Ibadan has many large modern estates. It seems the only portion you've seen is the ancient part of the city which is more prominent online. That's where the old family compounds are. Also the Palace and old markets. There's a thread here on NL depicting some of the new areas.

I know there's 'modern' parts but majority of the population in Ibadan lives in those areas and some sort of regeneration campaign needs to be under taken in such a manner that the houses are repainted, checked for structural stability, provided with electricity, water, drainage and toilets then allow for provision of sidewalks over the open drainages I feel the thing that makes the building look so bad is how dirty the exterior and it's surroundings are if trees are planted around them, sidewalks built and they're cleaned then Ibadan would look like a totally new city
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mosesvic11:
stop this trash, name one. His security that kill people at will or kidnapping people at dearly
Can U boldly mention who had been killed?

Hatred filled up ur skull

U will one day kee urself for nothing
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mosesvic11:
building roads and hospital, market, water project, building schools,.. and your yeye master is destroying them. That man is most useless governor ever in kogi State... Selling government properties and wasting everything. Stupid man plus you

Late Audu was a certified thief caught and handcuffed by Ibro the ordinary carpenter while Capt Wada was a semi mad man, I can understand the reason behind ur frustrated life

Every governor from eastern part of Kogi state are thieves and hadn't offered anything reasonable in the state

Upon all the years wasted for nothing in Lugard House, Eastern bad of the state still cry of bad road, bad school classrooms and so on and so forth

Smiles
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ayemio make una see road wey human being construct o.

Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Jomonix: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
happiness32:
See photos below
The road projects are also extended to LGAs and rural communities across Kogi
Governor Yahaya Bello turning Kogi into a construction hub

You want the truth and nothing but the truth. Come to Kogi and see things as they are. Good or bad judge it yourself
Re: Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) by Goldiness: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Nigeria Governors think it's only road construction that they're elected to be doing undecided

Not that the roads are always wide sef, they're here and there constructing roads that 2 Keke napep can't by pass each other in peace!, they don't know narrow roads are also causes of accidents ?? undecided clueless and nonsense governors undecided undecided

Honestly speaking oo angry
I thought I was the one who noticed that most of these celebrated roads by these
state governors are small narrow roads, that is not even wide enough for two trailers to pass by it, instead of them to build wide roads, expand it for easy access and avoid accident, see enough space by the roads,but they prefer to manage the space,evil people. See the Ekiti road that leads to kogi state, very narrow, if not careful in driving, two vehicles can collide easily.

How petietic,poor nation. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.