Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (11949 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by fergie001: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chief Yomi Alliyu SAN & Co. His Grace Lawville
Top Floor Suite, Kamarise House, Bishop Philips Academy Bus Stop, Iwo Road, P. O. Box 26883, Agodi P. O., Ibadan. Oyo State, Nigeria.

‐--'------------‐-----'------------'---'------------------------------------------------------

PRESS RELEASE ON CHIEF SUNDAY ADEYEMO IGBOHO: Our Client Has Not Endorsed Any Defecting Politician or Retired Soldier as His Handler or Mouthpiece Save His Lead Counsel

1. We have been reliably informed that some politicians are pressurising our client, Chief Sunday Adeyemo a.k.a Igboho Oosa, and his wife, MRS ROPO ADEYEMO both now in Cotonou to give them endorsement to use at the Presidency to justify their new found love and/or defection to APC and/or curry affection from those in power.

2. Let the whole world be aware, especially the Presidency, that Chief Sunday Adeyemo is totally apolitical with no special love and/or hatred for any political party as he has friends in all. His mass followership runs across many divides without any political and/or religious colouration.

3. He also has no political handler who controls the way he goes about his belief! Kanu's Case is a good lesson in treachery to all!

4. He however respects the six (6) elected Governors of Southwest States as authentic representatives of his Yoruba race.

5. Any document purportedly signed by Chief Sunday Adeyemo a.k.a Igboho Oosa and/or his wife endorsing, empowering and/or making anybody his mouthpiece other than his lead counsel should be disregarded and take as FAKE.

6. It is disheartening that a discredited politician with disreputable pedigree in Yoruba race and another retired security officer are pressurising our client and his wife to give them endorsements to Yoruba Youths and the Presidency without considering his unlawful incarceration in the Republic of Benin and health issues.

SGD:
Chief Yomi Alliyu SAN

9 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
okay
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Haaaa,, has it gotten to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho my Niggar

Not dat Femi Adeshina that is spearheading and defending the Fulani agenda...

Not that FFK that has turned to Minister of Dinning table affairs....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by CHANNELStv2020: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho thou brethren have forsaken You.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yoruba how far, sheybi because of Tinubu 2023, una Don leave Igboho to dey sick and suffer for Benin Prison? If dat man die, na una head him blood go dey

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by festacman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is FFK being referred to here?

Sunday Igboho's problem was caused by his failure to keep his vital travelling and other documents in a safe-house. He was either over-confident or too naive.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by AngelHoly(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
This OP caption set...have to read 10 times but still don't it ....until I open the thread
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Wegood: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sunday ivbgohoo the yoruba king

On his knees begging

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by bigdammyj: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Guyman02: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
See how Igbos are defending their own, this story is still on page one. Change the title to Nnamdi Kanu and this thread will be on fire.
Kudos to the Igbos for their doggedness and resistance to evil. See how Igboho has been forgotten in a cold jail in Benin republic.
Imagine Kenya or Benin republic holding Nnamdi Kanu in their prison, Igbos will give them hell. Kenya president will be heckled at UN General Assembly and they will make it to be on the headlines daily

23 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by loveth360(f): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
The way we yorubas abandoned this man is not good.

See the way Igbos are supporting Kanu.

Fact is

Igbo hate themselves

we yoruba love ourselves.

My son showing love to Kanu....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by naptu2: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
At least it's easy to decipher who they are referring to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by yudee233: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
FFK Foodism smelling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Haylel: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fk every single Yoruba soul out here! Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Sified(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho.... Legend!

Akíkanjú ọkùnrin ogun

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by ucha1: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Noshitboi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
The great Sunday Igboho, you'll never succumb to the evil doers! When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped by the evil govt of Buhari, yoruba nairalanders taunted and made jest of MNK and the good people of igbos. But today, igbos worldwide except for the evil politicians that asslick Buhari, are still supporting MNK and they won't just give up on the legit struggle for Biafra. I envy their oneness spirit.
Sunday Igboho fought same fight as MNK but his people have deserted from him. It's either they run to Aso Rock for food and asslicking or clamouring for one sick okpolo eyes to be president come 2023. My yoruba friends are cowards!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don't be posting him with all that jazz he wore na haba..
Anyway, yo-robbernza moosleem are useless undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Siwisheswereesh: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
k
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Southfynest1: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Bastard1stborn: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
AngelHoly:
This OP caption set...have to read 10 times but still don't it ....until I open the thread

He must be from the weakest and most foolish region of Nigeria. Na so them dey compose, especially the illiterates among them that doesn't see anything bad in killing of their people by their people.

Fi bobo Igbo yen sile jor
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by BrickDevo: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
We shall be free
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Benmob: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Faller:
Igboho my Niggar

Not dat Femi Adeshina that is spearheading and defending the Fulani agenda...

Not that FFK that has turned to Minister of Dinning table affairs....
femi adeshina know that if all fulani all over Africa come together for war against other tribes of Nigeria, which they are planning to do,it femi adeshina they will first kill

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Epeegee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
It was Mr Sunday igboho fault,he was trying to get freedom for we yorubas that aren't yet ready to be freed,

I keep praying for him always
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Bastard1stborn: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Don't be posting him with all that jazz he wore na haha...
Anyway, yo-robbernza moosleem are useless undecided

Yes you are right and body odor people are useful by giving big brother house a memorable smell when thier daughter was there.

Oro le fe gbo
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
To close the first page of this very interesting thread.........

Hehehe grin cheesy wink.
Sunday Dagboru, you and that mental animal called Cownu (as his father told all Nigerians) will rot in hell for treason, for all the evil atrocities you caused this nation, just because some evil and corrupt politicians paid you to make this government ungovernable all because of politics.
And this also goes to the evil Boko Haram, Bandits, esn, idiots and what have you.
Yall will never end well in life for the multitude of lives yall have taken uselessly.
Terrible ends await you and all your online miscreants and nonentities in life, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects / APC To Review Zoning Arrangement In NASS Tussle, Compensate North Central / Why I Will Never Leave APGA For APC - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.