Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (11948 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Ayomi90: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Igboho thou brethren have forsaken You.
Shut up, we didn't forsake him, abi u want us to start killing our own brothers here to enforce sit at home? face ur front.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by rollandben(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kabirudeen25:
Posterity will forever judge Igboho for trying to separate our Yoruba Muslim mouths from fulani nyansh. He must bare the consequences of his action for daring our fulani master grin. Good riddance to bad rubbish
can't you see that you just sounded soo unfortunate here. Your ancestors has traded your reasoning faculty for a bottle of Fura! Baboon.
If Nigeria is okay by you with this present dilapidated condition, you and your family can stay under the bondage. Its okay like that.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Batino: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
FFK on my mind

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by ajailer(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho oosa, stay strong my man. The journey you are on is not for the weak hearted wey go dey wear designer clothes go court, the coward wey look fresher while under incarceration than when he was outside deceiving his gullible ignoramuses.

Ibos are the cause of what we are going through in this country right now. Their over lord azikwe refused to let secession be included in the constitution pre independence cause he thought he and his brethren could lord over every other tribe in Nigeria. Lagos was their main target. The ibos wanted Lagos as a conquered territory for themselves but the colonialist Britain handed the power to northerners instead. The ibos then instigated the first civil war, the result was that they got their fingers burnt for it and even till today. They are children of hatred, perdition is their fate. They don't like returning kindness for kindness but evil for kindness cos they think say na Dem wise pass.

Their eye still dey Lagos but na GMG bags we go take push them out of SW when the time reach.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Amanstailored: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please does anyone know who,where or how to track stolen phone in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Jobabori(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Epeegee post=106962710]It was Mr Sunday igboho fault,he was trying to get freedom for we yorubas that aren't yet ready to be freed,
Who are those Yorubas?. I am not in any bondage in this country. It is illogical to say that an ethnic group that occupies second and fourth position (out of over 300 ethnic groups), in the strata of affairs of a nation is in bondage. Nigeria is a land of struggle against others to survive. Only the weak and lazy ones rationalize their inadequate strength to survive with secession.
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Philipponzaghi: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guyman02:
See how Igbos are defending their own, this story is still on page one. Change the title to Nnamdi Kanu and this thread will be on fire.
Kudos to the Igbos for their doggedness and resistance to evil. See how Igboho has been forgotten in a cold jail in Benin republic.
Imagine Kenya or Benin republic holding Nnamdi Kanu in their prison, Igbos will give them hell. Kenya president will be heckled at UN General Assembly and they will make its on the headlines daily

No be by noise. That same Igboho will be out before Kanu.

Yoruba no need too much trending and shouting before achieving things. Plans are going on in the background and the result will speak for itself.

Just stay tuned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by sematec(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho should be straight forward. he doesn't mean his words.
He should just say he will never beg buhari then we will understand
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Faller:
Igboho my Niggar

Not dat Femi Adeshina that is spearheading and defending the Fulani agenda...

Not that FFK that has turned to Minister of Dinning table affairs....

If you're Femi Adesina, without resignation, what will you do better?
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Olam09(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Yoruba how far, sheybi because of Tinubu 2023, una Don leave Igboho to dey sick and suffer for Benin Prison? If dat man die, na una head him blood go dey
Una which head na me send am say make e go fight Government ni? You can never see a reasonable Banker, Medical Doctors or career ful university student support this mumu.. na him pocket hin dey fight for make him manage wetin him dey see
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by AuroraB(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
I no talk am grin
Oba kinikan ati kinikan formed with igbalode people to meet with FG to dialogue blabla undecided
Una think say everybody's a coward nii tongue shocked
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Igboid: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Igboho must be feeling sorry for himself.
Fighting for a people that can't even fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by King44(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
fergie001:

SGD:
Chief Yomi Alliyu SAN
All fingers pointing at Tinubu or FFK the snakes in Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by rickyrex(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
The igbos might not be politically United but they are in one race United. Go to alaba and onisha and see where and how a made Igbo man making effort to assist his other Igbo man to grow. Even the igbos that are against his ideology (kanu) will never see him suffer like the way Yoruba left igboho

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guyman02:
See how Igbos are defending their own, this story is still on page one. Change the title to Nnamdi Kanu and this thread will be on fire.
Kudos to the Igbos for their doggedness and resistance to evil. See how Igboho has been forgotten in a cold jail in Benin republic.
Imagine Kenya or Benin republic holding Nnamdi Kanu in their prison, Igbos will give them hell. Kenya president will be heckled at UN General Assembly and they will make it to be on the headlines daily
The different between great Igbos and Yorubas is Igbos don't forget their own or push their own out of the bus but Yorubas do and that is why they are so much jealous of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shut up, we didn't forsake him, abi u want us to start killing our own brothers here to enforce sit at home? face ur front.
You people are exactly what they called you people,coward,treacherous,evil,unreliable,Shaddy,etc.From Sunday Igbogho statement he is regretting fighting for you treacherous Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajailer:
Igboho oosa, stay strong my man. The journey you are on is not for the weak hearted wey go dey wear designer clothes go court, the coward wey look fresher while under incarceration than when he was outside deceiving his gullible ignoramuses.

Ibos are the cause of what we are going through in this country right now. Their over lord azikwe refused to let secession be included in the constitution pre independence cause he thought he and his brethren could lord over every other tribe in Nigeria. Lagos was their main target. The ibos wanted Lagos as a conquered territory for themselves but the colonialist Britain handed the power to northerners instead. The ibos then instigated the first civil war, the result was that they got their fingers burnt for it and even till today. They are children of hatred, perdition is their fate. They don't like returning kindness for kindness but evil for kindness cos they think say na Dem wise pass.

Their eye still dey Lagos but na GMG bags we go take push them out of SW when the time reach.
We Igbos pity Sunday Igbogho for making the worst mistake of his life by fighting for the most treacherous,evil people and children of perdition like you Yorubas.Am sure his lawyer is feeding the event that is going on in Nigeria concerning how Igbos are solidly behind Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that was why he mentioned Nnamdi Kanu name in his speech

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

No be by noise. That same Igboho will be out before Kanu.

Yoruba no need too much trending and shouting before achieving things. Plans are going on in the background and the result will speak for itself.

Just stay tuned.
We have been hearing this una chest beating stories without action.Oga admit that you treacherous Yorubas are not great Igbos mate

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by stinechykee: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Olam09:

Una which head na me send am say make e go fight Government ni? You can never see a reasonable Banker, Medical Doctors or career ful university student support this mumu.. na him pocket hin dey fight for make him manage wetin him dey see
Sunday Igbogho this is the kind of people you are fighting for their betterment.Oh I pity Sunday Igbogho seriously

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Philipponzaghi: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
stinechykee:
We have been hearing this una chest beating stories without action.Oga admit that you treacherous Yorubas are not great Igbos mate

Lol when Fulanis were invading all region:

—The SW created Amotekun in record month and now the region is peaceful. How many times have you heard of Fulani killings in the West?

—Igboho case out just last year and he’s this popular. Within just few months of his crusade against herdmen, we are rid of them and Yorubaland is peaceful in comparison to other region.

Reverse to the SE..
—ESN and IpOB terrorists have killed more Ibos than what even the Fulani herdmen killed.

—SE is now like a war zone with killings happening almost daily and Ibo sons and daughters sacrificed daily. It’s like a live score of the dead.

—Economic activities grounded in the SE and yet Kanu is still languishing in jail. Soliders invading SE and burning houses at will with IPoB cutting deeks of Ibo men.

—To crown the frustration, Fulani herdmen still killed someone in Enugu yesterday which shows ESN are noisemakers.

Now tell us which people are more coordinated and intelligent between the Yorubas and Ibos? It’s not by noise or shouting online while things continue to deteriorate.

We are not gorillas that will be beating his chest while his home continue to be razed with cries and agony.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Ayomi90: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
stinechykee:
You people are exactly what they called you people,coward,treacherous,evil,unreliable,Shaddy,etc.From Sunday Igbogho statement he is regretting fighting for you treacherous Yorubas
Face your front olodo, continue killing ur brothers because u want Biafra. We are well educated and will never take that mumu method of urs. U dat u didn't abandon Nnamdi Kanu he is still in prison instead of u to burn down Nigeria as uve always boasted. Chestbeater.
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Kyf1: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by luluman: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kabirudeen25:
Posterity will forever judge Igboho for trying to separate our Yoruba Muslim mouths from fulani nyansh. He must bare the consequences of his action for daring our fulani masters grin. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Don't you ever put your brain to work?
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
FFK... grin grin grin
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by Teeclassicroyal: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Faller:
Igboho my Niggar

Not dat Femi Adeshina that is spearheading and defending the Fulani agenda...

Not that FFK that has turned to Minister of Dinning table affairs....

Minister of eating and drinking matters grin abolonjeku oshi

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by IfnobeGod20: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Noshitboi:
The great Sunday Igboho, you'll never succumb to the evil doers! When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped by the evil govt of Buhari, yoruba nairalanders taunted and made jest of MNK and the good people of igbos. But today, igbos worldwide except for the evil politicians that asslick Buhari, are still supporting MNK and they won't just give up on the legit struggle for Biafra. I envy their oneness spirit.
Sunday Igboho fought same fight as MNK but his people have deserted from him. It's either they run to Aso Rock for food and asslicking or clamouring for one sick okpolo eyes to be president come 2023. My yoruba friends are cowards!!
One thing you Ipobians doesn't know is, Yoruba nation know how to maneuver out difficult situations. We don't sleep with problems, we find ways to maneuver through it. It's your tribe that sleep with problem, eat with problem and drink problem. Our belief is every problem must come and pass. We are strategic and diligent in approach.
When Jonathan refused to considered Yoruba men and women in position, we let him know but we never dwell in it and we planned for the next election and favourably deal with him. In this regime, do you see us complaining. When election come calling, you will see us in action. Strategic and diligent in action. No iota of gragra that you people do from time memorial and still suffer brute and scars.
Re: Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency by IfnobeGod20: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
Sunday Igbogho this is the kind of people you are fighting for their betterment.Oh I pity Sunday Igbogho seriously
Sunday Igboho is not fighting for anybody but fighting for his pocket and family. Same Nnamdi Kanu, only fighting for himself and himself. A man at over 50 years of age that have not built a single one bed room for himself and family. Shame on him and his followers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects / Tallen Withdraws From Senatorial Race, Hopes To Continue As Minister / One Igbo Man Is Equivalent To Five hundred Hausa Men - Igbo Popular Cleric Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.