Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive (991 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Brightious: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
You know what they say. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty looks different to different people. Some prefer blondes, and others brunettes, some like curves and some like muscles. Some get a little specific. But there are changes you can make right now to look universally more attractive, that require very little effort. And it honestly has less to do with looks and more to do with the confidence these actions will give you.

In this article we're going to look at some subtle ways you can make yourself more attractive, all by incorporating styles, reworking your body language and rewiring your brain to think of yourself differently. So let's get to it.  

Number one, Take care of yourself by having a good sleep. They don't call it beauty Sleep for nothing. Eight hours a night can work wonders for your skin and overall health. Making you appear more healthy, energetic and fresher, that coupled with a healthy diet will automatically make you feel good in your skin that can also help with confidence, social anxiety, stress, all of that makes a massive difference. Quite simply, when you feel good, you look good.

Number two, whiten your teeth. All those Instagram pictures of influencers with teeth whitening kit have certainly got the right idea. Research shows that a good set of pearly whites goes a long way, In how attractive people think you are. In fact, whitening your teeth is a change most likely to make the most significant difference in how others perceive you. So grab that whitening kit, you got to make sure that your smile is white. What women see is a guy that's unhygenic a guy that doesn't take care of themselves thus why your teeth are looking yellowish or discoloured. This is why your oral routine is just as important, not only does it vet the possibilities of having bad odour which is just disgusting, in and of itself, but it also makes sure that your teeth, remain pearly white now if your teeth aren't naturally yellow or maybe they've just been stained from alcohol or coffee.

Number three, get a fresh haircut. If you've been rocking the same cut since middle School. It's time for a change. As you learned more about yourself, achieve milestones travel and make new friends. Keeping all those experiences in touch with your style is essential. For example, if you're regularly on the go, long hair can be difficult to style every morning. are made Cut that worked in High School no longer frames your face the right way since he grew up. Either way, make that trip to a Barbar or Salon and get a consultation on what hairstyle would suit you best. A hairstyle that perfectly complements your style and personality will automatically make you look more attractive. 

Number four, pick a signature scent. Research shows that there is an incredibly strong link between attraction and scent not the only factor scent can subconsciously influence a person's attraction to another. Now I'm not saying you should use a strong cologne in every nook and cranny of your body that would have the opposite effect. But if you can pick a scent that matches your personality, there's nothing like it. Wearing a fragrance you like can also boost your confidence which was shown in your walk, and in your talk.

Number five, take good care of your nail. This is crucial because if you think about it this is the first impression that you make on somebody, when you shake their hand and it's so crucial that it has the potential of actually attracting somebody or detracting that because when you have dirt on your nails or your nails are overly long again just like the yellow teeth, those are those micro grooming mistakes that men make that otherwise you wouldn't be attracted but when you see that it just grosses people out to the point, they start wondering what else don't they take care of do they even shower and once a girl's mind wanders that far, you're done, you're no longer attractive but the best way to clip your nails is right out the shower, at least once a week, once you had the shower I would tackle all 20 nails of cleaning them and clipping them because your nails are going to be softer and more easier to manage as they've been in the water for a few minutes so if you want to do it fast. This is the best way to do

Number six, take cold showers. To get what you want in life, you have to be willing to do what others don't. And this, this is one of those things, and apart from the natural adrenaline rush and mental callousness This provides. This is a grooming step attractive men can never miss, even if it's winter and it sucked using cold water is less irritating on the skin which means it's not going to overly dry, meaning you're gonna have perfectly moisturise silky smooth skin all over your body, just by doing this one grooving step.

Number Seven. Exfoliate your lips. This is super important, it's something so many men tend to skip because they just don't care about. why do you think women just want to make out with attractive dudes, their lips are probably on point and yours aren't, now there's two ways to exfoliate your lips to make sure that they look plump naturally one is using a sugar scrub this is the easiest and cheapest way to do so. All you do is grab a little bit of sugar, some water, mix it together, And then add to brushing your teeth, you can exfoliate your lips with a scrub that's gonna get rid of all the dead skin and the dryness to make sure your lips look great. Another easiest way to do so in is when you're brushing your teeth. Once you're done, rinse your toothbrush and using the soft bristles of your toothbrush ,you can also exfoliate your lips. This is again gonna lift up all the dead skin and other ruggedness of your lips to make your lips plump and kissable.

Okay guys these are proven ways to make yourself more attractive. Let us know in the comments below If you enjoyed this article.
Also be sure to check out our other articles in the link below.
http://msite.feednews.com/?userId=777f245c306649fb9438c9c40b31fb31&language=en&country=GH
Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Konor: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Awesome nuggets

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Perfectman91: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice writeup

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Bluezy13(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Been using the same perfume since 2014.
I buy it in bulk to avoid scarcity.
Friends and strangers, even my boss been asking for the name...but I always conceal it. I noticed they like it because of the smiles on their faces when asking. My former female boss stopped using fragrance in the office because of me...we both shared a hall. She always knew when I entered the office even when I just came to pick something and left in her absence.
The other day a long time acquaintance that I bumped into in the mall whispered; "You're still using this scent that you refused to tell me its name". I was surprised...I just smiled.
It is a very unique scent... neither expensive nor cheap. Neither strong nor mild. It is not easily found in the stores. It is my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by Timagex(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
cool
Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by hismerhill(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bluezy13:
Friends and strangers, even my boss been asking for the name...but I always conceal it. I noticed they like it because of the smiles on their faces when asking. My former female boss stopped using fragrance in the office because of me...we both shared a hall. She always knew when I entered the office even when I just came to pick something and left in her absence.
The other day a long time acquaintance that I bumped into in the mall whispered; "You're still using this scent that you refused to tell me its name". I was surprised...I just smiled.
It is a very unique scent... neither expensive not cheap. Neither strong not mild. It is not easily found in the stores. It is my signature.

Do me this favour i wont ask for anoda. please tell me d name. i will be grateful. plsss

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by helinues: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Get money

Look good

Wear good cologne

Give dimples smile without talking

Then wait
Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by placeofallure(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bluezy13:
It is a very unique scent... neither expensive nor cheap. Neither strong nor mild. It is not easily found in the stores. It is my signature.

Can you dm me and share the name. I need to get a unique scent for my husband on our anniversary. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by SmartPolician: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
You didn't add to make money.
If you are broke, forget it.
You will find it difficult to get the kind of girls you seek.
You will be having a bunch of low-lives around you.
Re: Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive by SenecaTheYonger: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Finally a good article.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met? / Redpillers / Relationship Red Flags??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.