Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online (78544 Views)

Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by naturefellow(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
awesonjr:
grin them see say no be virgin na him make
you need help.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Gerrard59(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
It is always clear....nairaland is using Christians that hate muslims to catch cruise with ridiculous anti taliban propaganda. Where were you when muslims are been killed unjustly in Palastine? Of a sudden you have turned to an analyst of Afghan

Islamophobia Southerners will masturbate on this NEWS like always, after they will claim they are smart

Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence

Coming from someone who in his region had Sunni Muslims being elated that Shia Muslims were murdered by the Nigerian army, you should hide your head in shame.

https://twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1450889379392757763?t=xxnvCDoroT8tHR7Bi9pqGQ&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Joromi1: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Pantami will masturbate over this news. It's almost erotic for him.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by baralatie(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Lol. I knew Russia tried some decades ago, but I think that was a different fight, while this is about liberation. Looks like they will be left to their fate .But very typical of them to get easily bored and try to kill people in London, Paris or new York.
No it is because of every attempt made to liberate Afghanistan earned it the knick name
the grave of empires
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by ayenale1(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2021
See fine girl
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

No sir.
Afghanistan was a failed nation>

The politician cared only about themselves and the Afghan populace has to fend for themselves for survival. Patriotism was at an all records low and corruption was the order of the day.

Just like if I ask you these question:'
I Cameroonians or Chadians decide to invade Nigeria, will you volontaire and enlist in the Nigerian Army to repel them OR let the Nigerian Army fight their own battles?
Do you think any of Buhari or Tinubu or El Rufai or Oshinbajo's children will join the army to push back the invaders? If the probability of them joining the army is low, do you consider it as wisdom to do so?
If you happen to die or lose a limb in the course of you enlisting in the Nigerian Army, do you think that you or your family be adequately compensated and REMEMBERED for your acts of patriotism?

A truthful answer to the above will help you see why corruption and failure of government has lead to the collapse of Afghanistan to the Taliban.
you are right. But u see these our politicians? Especially those from east and south? They are only concerned about political survival, not about the people, which is d reason south east and south governors haven't ever condemned the fulani attacks, they feel if they speak up and act,they will be denied favours from f.g, and they believe fulani will deny them political office in d future, even if they decamp to f.g party at d centre, if they take measure they may be sanctioned. See umahi, ayade, ugwuanyi , obiano, have kept mute over d killings in the heir domain. They keep frustrating effort of the people to guard/ protect themselves.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by DollarBuddy: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Sad thing is, even the beheaded lady was a Muslim and she believed that Islam means "peace." Same fate might await some of all thise Nigerina Mumuslims who believe the lie that Islam means peace.

I just kuku dey laff una grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by usmexy1(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
People have always warned me not to insult religion, But will confirm this source from CNN and Aljazeera. I can never go back to muslim religion even if I come from muslim background. They are too self centred. All they care about is their own. They don't care about other religions. This need to be stopped...
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by joungblood(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2021
And so it begins, 10,000 years of darkness
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AutoC: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Kokaine:
This is not Islam they are practicing. This is ignorance. These are the people Islam seeks to dissociate with. This is a disgrace and we the Muslim community dissociate ourselves from all barbaric and anti-islamic acts.

I'm sure you do not know Islam better than Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund... Who has PhD in Islamic studies... You are here interpreting Islam to us when your senior are saying otherwise

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by usmexy1(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Israel and Palestinian crisis has been in existence for a long time. Definitely nobody is perfect, but they are some set of terrorist in Palestinians who are terrorising the Israel's. But we have some set of muslim in israel living peacefully. Union nation and other international agencies needs to organise a conference that will bring all the leaders together to see how we can stop this hatred that religions have for each other.

Gerrard59:

Coming from someone who in his region had Sunni Muslims being elated that Shia Muslims were murdered by the Nigerian army, you should hide your head in shame.

https://twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1450889379392757763?t=xxnvCDoroT8tHR7Bi9pqGQ&s=19
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Quality20(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2021
it's not true.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by OgwuEgo: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Isa Pantami cheesy
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ntipia: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Vickyvice post=106971268]I still blame the Afghan people. They should have fought the Taliban themselves. D difference between and innocent person and a bad one is gun/arms/ammunition. Afghan people are full cawards[
90% of the people support Talibans and Hate the west.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Kokaine(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
AutoC:

I'm sure you do not know Islam better than Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund... Who has PhD in Islamic studies... You are here interpreting Islam to us when your senior are saying otherwise

Who is Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund in a world where we have Qur'an and hadith emphasising on the individuals rights to life. Whoever says otherwise is contradicting the principles on which Islam exists.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

No sir.
Afghanistan was a failed nation>

The politician cared only about themselves and the Afghan populace has to fend for themselves for survival. Patriotism was at an all records low and corruption was the order of the day.

Just like if I ask you these question:'
I Cameroonians or Chadians decide to invade Nigeria, will you volontaire and enlist in the Nigerian Army to repel them OR let the Nigerian Army fight their own battles?
Do you think any of Buhari or Tinubu or El Rufai or Oshinbajo's children will join the army to push back the invaders? If the probability of them joining the army is low, do you consider it as wisdom to do so?
If you happen to die or lose a limb in the course of you enlisting in the Nigerian Army, do you think that you or your family be adequately compensated and REMEMBERED for your acts of patriotism?

A truthful answer to the above will help you see why corruption and failure of government has lead to the collapse of Afghanistan to the Taliban.
a very sound analysis

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Kokaine(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
freshkpomo:

Abeg nor make me vex this morning, do you know what will happen to all Christians in the north if a Quran is found on the floor not too far from a church? Muslim are wired to kill.
Unfortunately for you I live in the north as a southerner. And what you are saying is beer parlour discussion. You make the north look like an abbatoir for Christians, whereas, the Christians are doing better economically here and will refuse to go back to the south. Even in Bama local government area in Borno state, the Christian southerners stayed despite mass relocation by northern Muslims. That goes to show that the trouble is about people wrongly interpreting Islam or practicing things that Islam actually forbids.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by falopey: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
ruggedtimi:
She looks chinese
Yes I met an Afghan refugee friend. I thought he’s Chinese. He too acknowledged that he look like a Chinese person but not a Chinese
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
People that like to think women should behave and appear a certain way to retain their femininity and “natural virtue” but have a problem with this incident must be some of the dumbest folks alive.
How are you criticizing the monster you fed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ofolete: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
I am still questioning the work of un in the lives of the innocent people.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
R.i.p.

Currently their is no country that is not executing women..even here on nairaland they are beheading women here play play.

The world is at a seriouse place. If you know your laws abide by it. Don't say America is doing this or that. Go America go live with them. Even Christ said give to Cesar it's due.

Rest well.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Flamees(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
cassidy1996:
Islam is a peaceful religion, says dem
No mind the idiots

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Greatguy02: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Religion of peace indeed
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by bluefilm: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
I blame Sleepy Joey Biden for this horrendous crime against WOMANity
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
I still Blame the USA.

Why did you all leave.....
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Shikena(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Myhusband:
Igbo Christian extremism is an advantage to other southerners, if not this aboki would have been ruling us like this Taliban. 99% of aboki Muslims supported Taliban rule

I said this because southwest are too accommodating and south south are too tolerating. I don't mean to spite Igbo but Igbo are no nonsense people and they don't allowed religion to prevent them from challenging and checkmating human overzealousness of these aboki

left to Igbo stand and stance, we might have been overrun by this Islamic caliphate. it's not easy for southwest to stop this because we've Muslims among us likewise south south but the Islamic practise in southwest and south south is a liberal Islam, islam of unity and not this sharia extremist nonsense practise in North
You made good point about the SE but you missed it on the SW.

You should ask yourself why Muslims in the SW are decisively tolerant despite the fact that attempts have been made to overrun the region for centuries!

The Islam of unity in the SW is not an accident. The extremists were repelled in battles before Nigeria was even established. A battle against other faiths in Yorubaland is a battle against the blood brothers of Muslims in the region. It will fail again and again! Faith is personal.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by mandax: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Nigerians are worse than Afghans, we are too fuçking docile. At least they were able to fight (with support from USA) against the Soviets. We ended up as a British colony

Nigerians are the most cowardly in the world. See how the sit and watch a few persons in Buhari cabal use Nigeria’s institutions of government to overrun the whole of Nigeria through a veiled Jihad.

Muhammadu Buhari told Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Shikena(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
It is always clear....nairaland is using Christians that hate muslims to catch cruise with ridiculous anti taliban propaganda. Where were you when muslims are been killed unjustly in Palastine? Of a sudden you have turned to an analyst of Afghan

Islamophobia Southerners will masturbate on this NEWS like always, after they will claim they are smart

Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence
Islamophobia is not a misplaced human emotion. People can support Palestinians in their struggle and still condemn terrorist acts that we have witnessed here in Nigeria and beyond in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Rolly22(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
I still blame the Afghan people. They should have fought the Taliban themselves. D difference between and innocent person and a bad one is gun/arms/ammunition. Afghan people are full cawards

Just like Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by leye4u: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kokaine:
This is not Islam they are practicing. This is ignorance. These are the people Islam seeks to dissociate with. This is a disgrace and we the Muslim community dissociate ourselves from all barbaric and anti-islamic acts.
That is what the ones in the north used to say too, the next thing you hear is that they have beheaded 20 people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.