Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online (78539 Views)

Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by grandstar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omoluabi16:
It was never going to be forever. It was always going to difficult maintaining two countries when half the locals did not give their full support, the distance, continuous loss of lives, and the US' internal problems. America and their allies tried. Imagine if strong nations like China and Russia also put in their support for the Afghanistan project, then it would have been stable.

You do have strong points.

I still feel the US could have done better. Democracy wasn't the right choice. A "technocracy" like that of Hong Kong would have been much better. This would have ensured the monies given as aid would be well spent and also transformative economic policies would have been formulated and implemented.

I also feel free and qualitative education should have been made available to all Afghan children with free meals included.

The Americans are good at putting boots on the ground. They need to learn how to spur transformative growth.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Sorrento: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
She died a week before vthe Taliban took over. Why does nairaland like spreading fake news especially about Islam

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AutoC: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kokaine:

Is it the same Islam we are talking about Here? The same Islam for which the prophet (saw) is named as the best human who ever walked this earth?

He tops the list of the most influential persons in history written by a white supremacist who would normally have tendencies to conceal truth where his statistics say it is Muhammad(saw)?

Or is your knowledge of Islam limited to the happenings in ethno-political regions of the world like the north east? Or your neighbour mallam tanko is the source of information on all islamic matters.

While we sit in this local places drawing up maps of what people should judge Islam to be, the owners of what you call civilization are naming Muhammad (saw) as the best person in history as well as the most successful leader ever known to man. Ignorance is the only problem

Are you seriously quoting Quoran.com for me as ur source... No wonder u remain Muslim.... Quora is a forum where people ask questions dude.... Meanwhile, you personally need to ask we how Muhammed is the retest man... The person that was beaten horriy in battle of uhud.... Slept with a 9 year old girl, encouraged Muslim to fight those who do not belive in his imaginary God Alah u til the pay taxes or submit... Shame... Tell me one great thing he did apart from forcefully converting ur fore fathers to Islam ad decieving billions today into bbelieving his idol Alah....Trust me u were deceived... En
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by FoolishBoy419: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
They are doing the work of their grand patron. The Satan.... America should just wipe all Muslim from A-Z, and it's not by force to be in a contraption of Islamic rule. Pharos let us Go..Let the children of God gooooo

Whose son is this waste of sperm? Your America has spilled more innocent blood from the days of red Indians to the 21st century than any Islamist group could hope to match. Idiotic bastard
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by slowice(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
When you hear Talibans are here; then you will appreciate your Nigeria

The same Nigeria that "fearnorth" people are doing their best to convert to Islamic Republic using terrorism and shariah.? .... Nigeria is already being taken over like afgan, what are saying sef
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Vokians(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
well, lemme break it down. In my community, we don't vote. This is because we know politicians as people/crooks who sacrifice their people for their own selfish political reasons, we have asked police not to bother about securing us. We have a well defined and coordinated network of security. 2 out of 3 household hold weapons,,, for self security, including mine. This is in addition to our paid security outfit, which incorporates every inch of the community to cctv that is under 247 watch it n control room. Including forests,, yes , forest.courtesy of oil companies, and some multinationals. So Dem no born person well to rob. E no try an. Na instant death. The saboteurs in d south are politicians and their collaborators
Mention the name of your community.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Kokaine(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
AutoC:

Are you seriously quoting Quoran.com for me as ur source... No wonder u remain Muslim.... Quora is a forum where people ask questions dude.... Meanwhile, you personally need to ask we how Muhammed is the retest man... The person that was beaten horriy in battle of uhud.... Slept with a 9 year old girl, encouraged Muslim to fight those who do not belive in his imaginary God Alah u til the pay taxes or submit... Shame... Tell me one great thing he did apart from forcefully converting ur fore fathers to Islam ad decieving billions today into bbelieving his idol Alah....Trust me u were deceived... En
and Wikipedia too is a poor source right? Well I'm not going to engage you any further because your mind rages with hate. You will know who is telling the truth when you die
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Kokaine(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Anything Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.

The strange aspect of this Islam hate is in the ignorance of the people hating.
I wrote a topic on religion recently where I put up many verses of the Quran that directly point to justice. Even surah taubah the verses addressing jihad is very clear to anyone who can pass jss3 English exam. It clearly says it in verses 13 that the Muslims were attacked first. Do you know that 99% of the hate speech are from people who have never read or seen anything about Islam apart from beer parlour discussions and social media. They never ask how come Havard school of Law offers sharia law as a course. If it was the same standard the almajiri or mallam tanko on their street had, we wouldn't be talking about conflicts that arise from religion. We failed in many things as a country. Social security, education and lots more, these things rob off on people's eeman and knowledge. But the moment one sule or ibrahim in sokoto, commits any crime, they run their mouths about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by philipstanley(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
How can a well thinking person support the act of Islam sad
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AutoC: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kokaine:
and Wikipedia too is a poor source right? Well I'm not going to engage you any further because your mind rages with hate. You will know who is telling the truth when you die

Wikipedia is written by people with opinion not with facts dude... Get educated
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by kjhova(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Media misreports Afghan women’s volleyball player beheaded by Taliban

https://www.altnews.in/media-misreports-afghan-womens-volleyball-player-beheaded-by-taliban/

Any primary 6 kid that's top 5 in his class can tell that this claim of beheading is probably false and thus fake news. But hate is a strong emotion. So, once people see a news report that tallies with their bigotry, they believe it without any further probing!!!
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ibkhaleel01: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kokaine:

The strange aspect of this Islam hate is in the ignorance of the people hating.
I wrote a topic on religion recently where I put up many verses of the Quran that directly point to justice. Even surah taubah the verses addressing jihad is very clear to anyone who can pass jss3 English exam. It clearly says it in verses 13 that the Muslims were attacked first. Do you know that 99% of the hate speech are from people who have never read or seen anything about Islam apart from beer parlour discussions and social media. They never ask how come Havard school of Law offers sharia law as a course. If it was the same standard the almajiri or mallam tanko on their street had, we wouldn't be talking about conflicts that arise from religion. We failed in many things as a country. Social security, education and lots more, these things rob off on people's eeman and knowledge. But the moment one sule or ibrahim in sokoto, commits any crime, they run their mouths about Islam.

very true my brother

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Techguy96(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
When you hear Talibans are here; then you will appreciate your Nigeria
There's nothing to appreciate about Nigeria.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Techguy96(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Anything Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.
So u are saying they should not post news concerning Islam. What's the difference between u n buhari.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ibkhaleel01: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Techguy96:

So u are saying they should not post news concerning Islam. What's the difference between u n buhari.
Percentage of Fakenews per region:
SE 1ST (95%)
SS 2ND (85%)
SW 3RD (75%)
NC 4TH (20%)
NW 5TH (10%)
NE 6TH (15%)
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by koolaid87: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Fulaniherdmens post=106962868]They are doing the work of their grand patron. The Satan.... America should just wipe all Muslim from A-Z, and it's not by force to be in a contraption of Islamic rule. Pharos let us Go..Let the children

And america is considered to be a God's own country? When the veil is lifted finally, pls come back and make adjustment

I dont know when but it eventually will
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ochys87: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Flamees:

I smell western propanganda
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Ochys87: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ochys87:

I smell western propanganda
Where is d evidence?
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Gunayo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
mandax:

Nigerians are the most cowardly in the world. See how the sit and watch a few persons in Buhari cabal use Nigeria’s institutions of government to overrun the whole of Nigeria through a veiled Jihad.

Muhammadu Buhari told Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria.
You that you are not coward, rise up and stop this shenanigans instead of ranting unnecessary.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by tonididdy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
This same idiots ar3 visiting countries with their illetrate head slamming delegates seeking INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION dressed like peasants.

... and th3y want to be recognized as a government? undecided
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
mayorkun101:
@Antichristian see what your family members are doing again ... Same thing will find you too ..

RIP to the young lady, I beg God's wrath for these evil doers.

If it's true my family members did this then may your curse come to fruition.

But if my family members are free from your lies then may all the curses on earth be heaped on your from here till hereafter!
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

If it's true my family members did this then may your curse come to fruition.

But if my family members are free from your lies then may all the curses on earth be heaped on your from here till hereafter!

Dude did you look up these words in the bible or some Shakespeare book ?? You know I wasn't cursing you I was just saying since you voted for these beasts called Taliban , it's not to bad if encounter such horrors too at least you sided with the take over and maltreatment of women in Afghanistan..

1 Like

Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2021
mayorkun101:

Dude did you look up these words in the bible or some Shakespeare book ?? You know I wasn't cursing you I was just saying since you voted for these beasts called Taliban , it's not to bad if encounter such horrors too at least you sided with the take over and maltreatment of women in Afghanistan..

I voted who? Where did i vote?
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

I voted who? Where did i vote?

Man piss off and go and read your comments about the take over.. I feel for the these women , it will be stupid of you if you same way but saying something else on the internet just for clout .... I'm sure you won't like a jihadist terrorist beheading your sis so why support it and you're not the only one, this other fool heterodox or so was in support too.. you guys need to get a psychiatrist evaluation if you think jihads and terrorism is right ...
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Heterodox(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2021
mayorkun101:

Man piss off and go and read your comments about the take over.. I feel for the these women , it will be stupid of you if you same way but saying something else on the internet just for clout .... I'm sure you won't like a jihadist terrorist beheading your sis so why support it and you're not the only one, this other fool heterodox or so was in support too.. you guys need to get a psychiatrist evaluation if you think jihads and terrorism is right ...
Ya mentioned me
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Heterodox:
Ya mentioned me
Oh there you are ... Militant grin
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2021
mayorkun101:

You're cursed already.
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Heterodox(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
mayorkun101:

Oh there you are ... Militant grin
How? grin
Re: Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online by Corroro: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
seguno2:

Are they different from the northerners who hated Jonathan for his almajiri schools
not at all actually

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.