Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism (37357 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election / Just In: Good News As FG Reveals When School, Mosques And Churches Will Reopen / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dormant Malami
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by agabonus: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
You have forgotten that nnamdi kanu has his own evidence of Nigeria military and police killing ipob members during theirs peaceful protests.many people here have short memories.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by dreu2fine(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Mumu people, so Kanu is also responsible for the attacks in the East while still in detention, this country is a joke.
the unknown ed gunmen make things more difficult for u
na jail straight

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Soulsymbol99: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
MNK 1 - 0 FG grin
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
amc:

Osama Bin Laden was in a cave in Afghanistan but was responsible for the killings of thousands of civilians 9/11 on US soil and other places.

IPOB supporters really don’t understand that their supreme leader is in serious trouble.
u need holy touch on ur brain

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Freebills12: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
helinues:
Toh

I have never seen any lawyer that can win this case for Kanu except if FG just want to be lenient

Lie of the century, with this trash FG is going nowhere. There are many cases with which FG would hold Kanu but they succeeded in writing trash... Imagine mentioning Oba's palace
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by miyagi01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'd say it with my full chest, Nnamdi Kanu should he jailed. The moment u arm youth and call them ESN and u start killing people indiscriminately all in the name of freedom fighter. U're in no way different from boko haram just with different ideologies
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
amc:

Osama Bin Laden was in a cave in Afghanistan but was responsible for the killings of thousands of civilians 9/11 on US soil and other places.

IPOB supporters really don’t understand that their supreme leader is in serious trouble.

Daft
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
fergie0o1:

Daily Nigerian

I would not be surprised if this is another failed attempt at propaganda from these our online guys on mission to justify the money given to them by their paymasters to cause or sow seed of discord and tribal hatred online.
First of all how can you say these End Sars guys are IPOB(I am no supporter of IPOB) when the attackers of properties in the End SARs violence were clearly Yoruba or are they now saying there are Yorubas in IPOB. Again how can they explain the people arrested and tagged as ESN who were later proven not to be members of ESN that the police had to swallow pride and release them?
Funny enough if really this is what they want to present. A very good lawyer in Nnamdi Kanu's counsel would tear them to pieces. This is just so sad
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dreambeat:
Was Osama Bin Laden in detection when 911 happened? You guys are shamelessly grasping at straws
Was Kanu in detention when End sarssss happened?
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Chidywhite: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
The attacks were carried out by herdsmen,
The number of police men killed by herdsmen are mere exaggeration and of course laughable. killings were sponsored by those pointing hands at Kanu.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by amah4game: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who ordered the massacre at Bassa, Irigwe people, people of southern Kaduna, Benue, etc ...all this year's?
YOU CANNOT HAVE PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
ivolt:
Kanu is a psychopathic killer terrorist in the guise of Shekau.
The only difference is that he is too cowardly to directly admit his murderous fantasies.

By calling buhari an idiot abi?

Borrow sense if u no fit buy.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by agabonus: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
miyagi01:
I'd say it with my full chest, Nnamdi Kanu should he jailed. The moment u arm youth and call them ESN and u start killing people indiscriminately all in the name of freedom fighter. U're in no way different from boko haram just with different ideologies
so you don't even know that nnamdi had documented evidence ipob killings during their peaceful protests.oga we in the s /s know better and mind you , power can't remain in the north (not) forever.oya attack me.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by mandax: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
fergie0o1:

Daily Nigerian

Federal government must derive its legitimacy from the people it governs.
Federal government cannot alienate a group, by saying it will favor the 97% that voted it but treat the other 5% with military invasions and killing, yet, it expects the alienated people to watch and clap Lack of good education makes Buhari cabal members see federal government as an almighty institution that derbies powers from God.

Federal government that says a couple in a troubled marriage has no right to ask for separation from the marriage, such federal government is ridiculing itself. Such government does not understand that the most prosperous country, Switzerland in Europe, has no crude oil revenues
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Whoa so MNK is responsible for endsars? If he's guilty of other accusations..
Definitely not the Endsars.
Meaning you didn't listen to his numerous broadcast
I listened to some of them loud and clear, dude has no qualms at all. He was so busy directing the destruction of lagos state
He even ordered that ipob folks in Edo to go on a killing spree
Kanu is a cold-blooded terrorist
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by missuzoma: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
amc:

Just like Igboho who is now linked to Book Haram terrorists.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Thinkfree(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tochj:

You haven't answered the questions
He ordered them from DSS cell
Mumu.
ogah this is not a village matter that every related extended family comes to the village square and pour out their emotions to the local populace, This is a nation issue bordering felony, treason and terrorism.
Don't come here with your eastern mentality of hatred for everything outside you five eastern states.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by mandax: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Meaning you didn't listen to his numerous broadcast
I listened to some of them loud and clear, dude has no qualms at all. He was so busy directing the destruction of lagos state
He even ordered that ipob folks in Edo to go on a killing spree
Kanu is a cold-blooded terrorist

As if you knew the meaning of the word: terrorist.

No violence is the Motto of Kanu’s IPOB.

If IPOB is a violent organization, it would have been hunting down people like you.

Terrorist, as far as Arewa people are concerned, is any southerner asking for new country from Nigeria. Arewa feeds fat from one Nigeria.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by FLYFIRE(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin IDIOTS
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Hotzone(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
I love my land(Igbo) and being an IPOB or supporting a cockroach like Kanu will never legitimize my originality

Nnamdi is now feeding from aso rock!!!
All the money our drug dealers, corrupt politicians, local and foreign yahoo yahoo boys, armed robbers are contributing to destroy Igbo land in quest of freedom will surely destroy only their families
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Thinkfree(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

As if you knew the meaning of the word: terrorist.

No violence is the Motto of Kanu’s IPOB.

If IPOB is a violent organization, it would have been hunting down people like you.
please who are your friends in Nigeria? Im asking toknow those that will have your back when it's all done.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Tochj(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
ogah this is not a village matter that every related extended family come to village square pour out their emotions to the local populace, This a nation issue bordering felony, treason and terrorism.
Don't come here with your eastern mentality of hatred for everything outside you five eastern states.
Which Nation?
Nigeria is not a nation
Maybe you need to be schooled on the meaning of a nation.
A Nation is a group of people with a common interest
Can you say the same about Nigeria?
They refused to tag bandits as terrorists
But you want me to tag my brother fighting for freedom as terrorist
You think am a fool?
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by mandax: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hotzone:
I love my land(Igbo) and being an IPOB or supporting a cockroach like Kanu will never legitimize my originality

All the money our drug dealers, corrupt politicians, local and foreign yahoo yahoo boys, armed robbers are contributing to destroy Igbo land in quest of freedom will surely destroy only their families

When a Cockroach is talking.
ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen are fighting in Igbo land to intimidate Igbos to submit to the fantasies of the political and religious leaders of the northern sharia states for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Igbos don’t kill Igbos for Biafra.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Thinkfree(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hotzone:

i keep telling them that igbo have all it takes to control the affair of this country but they won't because the are busy hating Nigeria and other innocent Nigerians because of fulani and buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Hotzone(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

When a Cockroach is talking.
ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen are fighting in Igbo land to intimidate Igbos to submit to the fantasies of the political and religious leaders of the northern sharia states for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Oga, releasing criminals from prison, allowing killers to dominate a course filled with violence will surely help u, only u!!!!
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Grandkay21(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
The Ogun people that run to Cameroon are they back , lekki order what sup,
Thinkfree:
he ordered the miscreants and gormless entities.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Ushman333: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
The evidence is startling, Nnamdi Kanu declared that all Nigerian security personnel must be targeted and killed, he did himself in. The video and audio evidence is there for all to see. He created ipob militia, this in itself is a culpable treasonable felony. Law is the law, law does not conform to men, if you break the law, you are prosecuted.
Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Hotzone(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
i keep telling them that igbo have all it takes to control the affair of this country but they won't.

Those of us that deviate from violent strategy and public display of sheer wickedness are viewed as week people.

I am still watching

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Grandkay21(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Time shall tell , cave in Afghanistan and DSS detention are they the same , confused people everywhere.
amc:

Re: FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism by Tochj(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=miyagi01 post=106966252]I'd say it with my full chest, Nnamdi Kanu should he jailed. The moment u arm youth and call them ESN and u start killing people indiscriminately all in the name of freedom fighter. U're in no way different from boko haram just with different ideologies[/quote
Your hatred for MNK and IPOB didn't start from formation of ESN
Even when his home was invaded
You hate him and call him names
Cure yourself of hate first]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.