Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored (258 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored by Emergingnation(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin

Re: FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored by Qtrpst4: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
sad

Re: FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored by AntiBMC(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hehehe. Everyone is keeping quiet and allowing mad cows rule them grin
Re: FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored by Maxymilliano(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
The idiocy of the FG knows no bound
Re: FG Link Igboho To Boko Haram Sponsored by Jostoman: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
I will advise PDP and other opposition party in anambra to focus on the election that is coming up next month in anambra, it seems that APC is doing something underground to win that election by force so you people should not allow all this their propaganda to distract you people o.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch Exciting Atiku Football Game And Quiz / Stop Attacking President Buhari” – South-east Govs Beg Father Mbaka ��� / Niger State Government To Partner Railway Corporation In Reactivating Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.