Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product (542 Views)

How I Got A Legit Vendor For My Giftcards / NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. / How To Use Trizact As A Vendor: A Step By Step Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by Denvacandy: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na wa o!!
I went to buy hollandia slim milk. I checked the expiration date and discovered it has expired 13 days ago so I drew the seller's attention. She said it was a distributor that sold it to her a week ago. I told her to go and complain. She went and came back. I asked her the out come and she said the distributor told her that what if she bought it for her own personal use will she throw them away? That she should start selling it at a cheaper price that people will drink it. Infact! She has displayed it again for sales and told me thanks for the observation that she didn't check it at all and she still wan sell am after she don check. Chaaaai!!! I first saw this at iyana ipaja beside the bridge where people were selling this same milk cheaply and people were happily buying it. And una say make sickness no do yanga for inside people body?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by richmondefosa(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by Ishilove: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerians, not the Nigerian government are their own worst enemies.

At least we should be grateful that they didn't wipe off the expiry date and rebrand it like some other satanic individuals do. This just means we should be extra vigilant when buying consumables, something I have to admit I have been slacking on for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by ShaqFu: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Nigerians, not the Nigerian government are their own worst enemies.

At least we should be grateful that they didn't wipe off the expiry date and rebrand it like some other satanic individuals do.
Ignorance and a fantastic amount of arrogance is the cause.

Judging by the way Nigerians consume beer. Many still don't know beer have expiry date. Try telling them and they'll label you "I Too Know".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
ShaqFu:
Ignorance and a fantastic amount of arrogance is the cause.

Judging by the way Nigerians consume beer. Many still don't know beer have expiry date. Try telling them and they'll label you "I Too Know".
Truth be told, I didn't know beer has an expiry date embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by ShaqFu: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Truth be told, I didn't know beer has an expiry date embarassed
You don't know because you don't really drink, it's excusable. I'm telling you those who drink constantly don't even know or care to know. Try telling them and their attitude will put you off.

A whole lot of company benefit from the ignorance of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
ShaqFu:
You don't know because you don't really drink, it's excusable. I'm telling you those who drink constantly don't even know or care to know. Try telling them and their attitude will put you off.

A whole lot of company benefit from the ignorance of Nigerians.
Where usually is the expiry date on the bottles?
Re: My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product by ShaqFu: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Where usually is the expiry date on the bottles?
This was taken last year when I was trying to tell a friend. He refused listening to me.

Heineken usually have it written at the back of the bottles. Just below where they tell you the content and volume of alcohol.

In other brand it's usually written on the paper where the brand of the beer is located. You will find it if you look for it carefully.

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Retires Top Executive Director, Patrick Olinma Over Bribery. / Help Loan Sharks Wahala / Best Features Of Perfex CRM Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.