Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How I Got A Legit Vendor For My Giftcards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got A Legit Vendor For My Giftcards (252 Views)

Mr Sabinus Has A Legit Investment Platform For You / A Legit Platform That Truly Pays You To Watch Youtube Videos. / My Experience With A Vendor For An Expired Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A Legit Vendor For My Giftcards by Elijah8080: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
I Have been scammed severally trying to trade giftcards on Nigerian sites and even Chinese vendors
This guys tend to be honest at first but as time goes on they will start duping you.
I once sent google play $200 to a Chinese vendor I have traded over a week with no bad records an when I sent the card to him he said its used and before I sent it to him I bought it myself from my gift card supply and other several occasions, so I gave up on Chinese vendors tried using Nigerian sites I was scammed repeatedly and the rates where fucking low, I kept struggling you know that pain of hustling and when e don finally drop vendor go con scam you very painful
Until when I saw swift exchanges ad on YouTube
I was like since this one isn’t hiding his identity let me try him
I was shocked his rate beat aj global ventures and all this vendors imagine getting 5k more on all card sales
This guy is very young I did countless video calls with him he is honest today marks 2 years of trading with him he pays me asap no delays

So one day I was like hey bro do you sell to Chinese people like the rest vendors do?
He replied saying Chinese vendors are duping us imagine buying a card worth 500/$for 350 I don’t sell to them I sell back to the company you bought it from.
I was like wow so he cant loose to anyone he sells apple cards back to apple and steam cards back to steam that’s y his rate is high.

Till today I still use him
I am referring you to him tell him iyke referred you so he gives you maximum rate

This would be the end of you looking for vendors up and down
And before I forget he buys cashapp, paypal, venmo zelle, perfect money,, skrill bulk airtime etc all in one solutions for your everyday trades
Message him now see links below
https:///message/TMY5E7LCF3PTA1
or save his number directly 08168986994

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed At My Node Today / Small Business Web Site Design / Our Attitude Determine Us As Much As We Determine Our Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.