Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) (48208 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Aganju849: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:

Killed by Nigerian Terrorists.
The same Nigerian terrorists that tried to assassinate his wife decades ago, later poisoned the wife and came for clean up

You sound like an imbecìle
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Mola001: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2021
I don't care what your sins are
As long as you die a Nigerian

God will NEVER put you in hell.
Because you have already been to hell
The hell called Nigeria

R.I.P

Cele ń tàn ẹ, ó ń tàn candle
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2021
barcaboi:

Oga Na ipob kill am for defying sit at home & the wife died of cancer not poison
You think he doesn't know that. Sure he does, he's just being stupid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by ahnie: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Munamoqel:
it academic exercise not academy exercise food seller. See poverty. Kero stove better work hard English spellings will not transform your miserable existence. See your dirty skin and dead cooking area.
Dunce you spelt acedemic..ozua.
University of AGIDI grin
This is what you get when you're a dullard.
One unfortunate woman would call this Dundee sweet heart.low budget Kanye west.

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Commentor:

But you know that's how Fulani herdsmen became the only criminals in Nigeria at one time.

I don't see nor call Fulani herdsmen "criminals," you just did. I have a handful of Fulanis as friends, anytime I travel to Kano, I stay in a house own by a Fulani, please stop generalizing, it won't help you.

Most times, ppl who have not traveled round this country will stay in their house and be dishing out vile/ foul words on others. Every tribe in Nigeria have both good and bad ppl, let's do away with generalization, hate and tribalism, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Afamed: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:
Nigeria you can now have his corpse.
You've succeeded in killing the husband and wife.

RIP Great Igbo icon.

A man killed for simply being an Igbo man. Don't worry, this generation will continue to fight to create a place where no Igbo man will be intimidated or killed for being Igbo.
Grow some balls . He was killed by the lunatic Ipob. Coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

And yet nobody can show one single shred of proof, beyond online gossip, that IPOB did any of these things
do you one prove that Osama bin laden bomb America?
Do you have one prove that boko Haram destroy the north east?
Do you have one prove that fulani herdsmen attack the south east?
Do you have one prove that buhari hate the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by juman(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Adieu sir.
He contributed positively to humanity.
Very good family.
Greeting to his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Commentor: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Maobichek:

I don't see nor call Fulani herdsmen "criminals," you just did. I have a handful of Fulanis as friends, anytime I travel to Kano, I stay in a house own by a Fulani, please stop generalizing, it won't help you.

Most times, ppl who have not traveled round this country will stay in their house and be dishing out vile/ foul words on others. Every tribe in Nigeria have both good and bad ppl, let's do away with generalization, hate and tribalism, thank you.

Actually, we are saying the same thing.

I'm ringing it into the consciousness of people, the hasty generalisation of always concluding every crime committed to be by Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Maobichek: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Commentor:

Actually, we are saying the same thing.

I'm ringing it into the consciousness of people, the hasty generalisation of always concluding every crime committed to be by Fulani Herdsmen.

But you know that's how Fulani herdsmen became the only criminals in Nigeria at one time.

The above is your comment, if it was meant to draw attention that people always generalize when it's Fulani, that "only" in your comment should have been written with inverted comma to show what you intend to convey by the word "only," thank you.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
pineed:

You think he doesn't know that. Sure he does, he's just being stupid!
Exactly
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

With you looking like Smigel from Lord of the Rings.
Even if you’re being paid by the Fulani to post trash can’t you have some decency??!
Your death will be bloody and soon, a long pole will pass through your mouth and burst out of your ass and with it you’ll be hung upside down like the dog you are.

I already know how and when I’ll die life is meaningless anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.