Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,477 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (29564 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
envoymedia:
A Nigerian couple, Louis and Lucy Agada, have welcomed set of quadruplets after eleven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Lucy, who got married to Louis on April 17, 2010, gave birth to the children, two boys and two girls on Wednesday night, October 20, 2021.

Louis Agada's brother, Luke Agada wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5160439370639977&id=100000218940581

https://igberetvnews.com/1403775/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-quadruplets-11-years-marriage-photos/

This is restoration.

God compressed 11 years in one day.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
linearity:
Dem go put the IV clinic or hospital for the congratulation messages, so that others who have been praying and waiting on God can know the way.
Maybe the clinic no gree pay them something for that. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
madridsta007:
This is restoration.God compressed 11 years in one day.
God compressed 11 years in one day and that day happened to fall smack into a period where the country is struggling? undecided

You folks and your imagination sef. Pastors and Mogs don abuse una mind finish with their lies. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Awesome!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The chances are high enough to conclude that is likely IVF and IVF is from God as well. undecided
hmmm. God will help us and you too help me in ur prayer, am trusting God for miracle like this
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
IVF but we thank God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmm. God will help us and you too help me in ur prayer, am trusting God for miracle like this
Go visit an IVF clinic if you seek a child. However, be sure you can have enough to care for them because it is evil to have children when you do not have enough to care for them - God said first be fruitful, then multiply. - not multiply and then be fruitful. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Soulvein: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Glory be to God almighty who makes the impossible possible and wipes away the tears of the barren. I am very happy for the couple.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go visit an IVF clinic if you seek a child. However, be sure you can have enough to care for them because it is evil to have children when you do not have enough to care for them - God said first be fruitful, then multiply. - not multiply and then be fruitful. undecided
no, Child is a blessing from God and not IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by IamAsiri: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The chances are high enough to conclude that is likely IVF and IVF is from God as well. undecided

Hope you know that IVF fails sometimes. Giuliana Rancic, the E news presenter tried IVF at least twice that I know of but one failed while the other one was miscarried. She eventually got her child through surrogacy. Having to carry those children to term in itself is by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
no, Child is a blessing from God and not IVF
Yet every day, many of those "blessings" are abandoned and killed by people who obviously consider them burdens instead. Abeg vvisit reality more often! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Old news cry cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
IamAsiri:
Hope you know that IVF fails sometimes. Giuliana Rancic, the E news presenter tried IVF at least twice that I know of but one failed while the other one was miscarried. She eventually got her child through surrogacy. Having to carry those children to term in itself is by the grace of God.
Well, IVF, Surrogacy, Adoption ... they are all alternate routes which people can and should consider. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
but not all. With God all things are possible

This is IVF.

God didn't give them after 11 years.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ugotaya: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Actress Mercy Johnson Daughter's Teacher Apologized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iehQo_AYNgI
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
God is Great!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
For all those seeking for fruit of the womb and trying to conceive, may God in his infinite mercy grant them of all their hearty desires.
God has more than provided ways for all to obtain - IVF, Surrogacy and Adoption - assuming that is indeed what they seek. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by yemionline(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wow! Congratulations to her! To others like her who are expecting the fruit of the womb, yours will come in a grand style too. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I came here to read God is great...Glory be to God e.t.c and not disappointed

Congratulations. Im out

IVF or not, God is indeed great! His greatness will never diminish by the unbelief or mockery of people like you. Many did IVF severally and it never worked. The hand of the Almighty God is in this. God be praised for making IVF work for these ones and helping the mother carry to term, Oluwaseun!

Expecting my own twins soon!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by TripleAkutigi: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
They will carry pikins tired
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thank God for science and medicine
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by igbowoman: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hope people are not sitting around tapping into this miracle instead of asking who the fertility /IVF doctor is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by konny1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
envoymedia:
A Nigerian couple, Louis and Lucy Agada, have welcomed set of quadruplets after eleven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Lucy, who got married to Louis on April 17, 2010, gave birth to the children, two boys and two girls on Wednesday night, October 20, 2021.

Louis Agada's brother, Luke Agada wrote on Facebook;

Congratulations
God bless the babies in Jesus name. Amen!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5160439370639977&id=100000218940581

https://igberetvnews.com/1403775/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-quadruplets-11-years-marriage-photos/

Congratulations
God bless the babies in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Felix4404(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hossana to the king
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
placeofallure:

IVF or not, God is indeed great! His greatness will never diminish by the unbelief or mockery of people like you. Many did IVF severally and it never worked. The hand of the Almighty God is in this. God be praised for making IVF work for these ones and helping the mother carry to term, Oluwaseun!

IVF, Surrogacy, and even adoption are God-provided options. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by israelp(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
...and somepple wil tel u theres no God ...dis cn only b a miracle
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
israelp:
...and somepple wil tel u theres no God ...dis cn only b a miracle
Even adoption na miracle! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note: I also have handwork but where I stay business is very hard to come
Sell ass to the highest bidder.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
placeofallure:

God is two ways. Goes good God is great...Goes wrong God knows why. But man own like the IVF now is not perfect....hmm

Please no time for Religion talk now i dey vex. Im not mocking. Its you Christians who don't understand the God well and just following what the White man brought to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
God is two ways. Goes good God is great...Goes wrong God knows why. But man own like the IVF now is not perfect....hmm

Please no time for Religion talk now i dey vex. Im not mocking. Its you Christians who don't understand the God well and just following what the White man brought to you

Don't have your time. I insist God is great.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by suffering: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Everything in Africa is the result of a Caucasian God. God created a TV from scratch coupled with a remote control I use to change channels. Mscheew. She better start saying prayers to man because I don’t remember cave men doing IVFs on initially barren women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.